• Published 12th Oct 2013
  • 5,942 Views, 92 Comments

A Beautiful Night - bakersong



When Luna is feeling sadden and alone after two months of being back, she goes to a spot that views the entire city of Canterlot, and the view is beautiful at night.

  • ...
12
 92
 5,942

Permission

As they stood there standing next to each other snuggling up to each other, not for warmth or anything. But this was because the two wanted to feel each other pressed up against the other. For now that they were reunited this may be the last time they had a chance like this, as they both knew he would have to go back to prison.

The only thing stopping the guards from taking him right there and then was because she was still a princess of course. So she ordered them to stand down for now, just wanting to spend more time with him. After she nuzzled him again and smiling she noticed a look on his face.

"What's wrong?" She asked with a little concern.

"I need to talk to your sister, and you for the matter of it. For both of you should hear what happened to me, but I won't be able to do that if i'm in prison. The reason why I couldn't come to you or your sister after I escaped was because she was watching out for me, waiting for me. Queen Chrysalis took the place of Princess Cadence." He said closing his eyes for a moment.

"She what? How?" She asked feeling her heart beat faster with panic at the thought of how much danger is in.

"Don't worry Luna, she would not harm Celestia in the slightest. I don't know how she took the place of the real one, but she did. Now listen to me, I need to tell all of you something very important that deals with the creature. So I need to talk to you and your sister right away." He said looking straight into her eyes.

"I'm afraid there is little I can do, since the guards know that you're alive and well you are a wanted stallion." She answered looking away with shame.

"You are a princess of Equestria are you not? Please Luna, what I have to tell will help the entire country, and it will help us be together." He said putting a hoof under her chin and making her turn her gaze to his. "If I don't talk to you and your sister then it would be to late by the time I do talk to both of you."

"Whatever you have to say to both princesses you can tell her, and i'm sure she'll pass on the message." One of the guards said.

"No, I have to tell them myself. Please Luna, the only way I can tell this to Celestia is by doing it myself, and at the same time i'll be explaining all that's happened to me over the past few days." He said still looking straight into her eyes.

"What are your orders Ma'am?" The same guard asked.

"We will go see my sister, if it makes you all feel better you can accompany us. But he has something to tell, and something very important that only he can say. But if you do decide to join us, just don't come in between us for the time being." She said giving them all a harsh glare making them all swallow in fright.

"Ha, you never change my princess." At the sound of being called that again made her shiver, the same one she had gotten when he started calling her that.

"Are you sure Ma'am? Because he is a wanted fugitive and all, what if he tries to..." The guard was cut off by a glare of his higher ranking officer.

"I'm sure the princess here has her reasons for trusting him, that and if you didn't know this is Song. A hero by many standards, he would not dare lay a hoof on the princesses especially not the one he loves." The higher ranking guard said, and he earned an approving nod from Luna.

"Alright, let's go talk to my sister. I hope she's alright though." She said concern in her voice and expression.

"Don't worry, I've known your sister for about a good two hundred years, and I know that something like this would get her down." He said as they started walking side by side.

"Yes, i'm sure you're right." She replied smiling at him

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter, i'm just very tired right now and didn't feel like writing the full thing. But I promise that everything will be explained in the next chapter. Hope you all enjoyed and again sorry for the very short chapter, sorry.