• Published 8th Oct 2013
  • 2,196 Views, 11 Comments

I Lost Something Precious to Me - K Prime



It was a normal day for the Alicorn Princess and her purple Alicorn student. On one night however Twilight is tricked and is placed under possession and it's up to Celestia to save her. Will she succeed or will Twilight be lost to the darkness?

  • ...
7
 11
 2,196

I Lost Something Precious...

It was a normal day in the Royal Castle in Canterlot. Twilight was slowly getting used to being apart of Royalty and finally her wings that she would have trouble with. It was the usual routine as always, Celestia always has the sun raised before she woke up and she would have breakfast with Shining Armor, Cadence, Luna, and most importantly Celestia before they got to their usual work. Luna would only wander the castle asking if anything was needed, Cadence would do the same since she really didn't have much to do, her husband however would spend time with her in Ponyville during his break whenever he noticed she looked depressed. Celestia was the most busy since she always had to attend to meetings in different parts of Equestria and never even given a breath to take a break, she was usually the most exhausted out of everyone even Twilight although she was only taking flying classes with Rainbow Dash which were getting pretty extreme for her each time. She had to hover at high heights so she wouldn't worry about flying so high and falling, in other cases Rainbow Dash even made crash courses herself for Twilight to practice what's she learned. The first time was total disaster and gave herself a facehoof for doing this so early. Twilight was very lucky she didn't wear her crown often at this rate or else it would of been more than a mess...irrepairable from all the faceplants she ended up doing. During her rough training Spike always had a shower ready when needed for her since he rather suffered watching the stuff the Element of Loyalty put her through. After getting mud, grass, and plants out of her mane and body she dried herself off and got ready to see Celestia from her hard working say. She would probably be a mess and didn't want to say this to her directly, but it turned out it was partially true. She looked exhausted and happy that this day was finally over and saw the Princess land on her side in her bed. She sighed in delight finally getting some rest from her hard working which was a peaceful sight to see for Twilight. Ever since becoming an Alicorn for her life was getting difficult for her endure. She could hardly even study like she used to do, these were new days and she's been through it for a week so far. After a few minutes of seeing her mentor rest from outside her room she slowly walked inside and gave a small greeting to her.

" How are you feeling Princess Celestia?" She asked. Celestia opened her eyes and noticed Twilight staring at her worriedly. She smiled and raised her head to see her student, or rather soon to be Princess better.

" Twilight you don't need to act formal to me any longer. You'll eventually take my place as Princess of Equestria at one point. Anyway, I've been better...just a little sleepy that's all." She replied happily. Twilight nodded and was about to leave, but Celestia spoke up to stop her making her turn towards her again. The Princess of the Sun motioned her to lay next to her. Twilight blushed a bit at this, but climbed up and laid on her stomach next to Celestia and closed her eyes for a moment feeling warmth next to her. She was the Princess of the Sun after all, she might of always been like this and has never been hot or cold in her life. Throughout her life she's looked up to her like a mother who taught her the way of friendship and if weren't for her sending her out of Canterlot and to Ponyville she wouldn't of met any of her friends or even find out about the sixth Element of Harmony that she possessed...magic. Despite loving to be with her friends in her life, she honestly wanted to be with Celestia more than ever since they've hardly seen each other. Celestia nuzzled Twilight's head regaining herself in reality and looked up to see her heart warming smile again.

" Was there something you needed young princess?" She asked. Twilight completely lost what she wanted to say to her and was about to answer no to her, but something began to speak in her head which made her flinch.

" Everything in your life is nothing. Everypony will abandon you."

Twilight's head jerked up and she began to look around the room for the source of the voice, but found nothing. Her action concerned Celestia and placed her hoof over Twilight's to get her attention. Twilight stopped searching and looked at her confusingly.

" Did you hear that?" She asked. Celestia now looked confused at her now. She heard nothing at all, but she was getting curious on what it was Twilight heard. What if it was a warning? She couldn't think like this, maybe Twilight's mind was playing tricks, she didn't know for sure since she wasn't her but she needed to watch her more just in case. Twilight shook away the what the voice said and looked at her mentor with an assuring look on her face. Celestia gave a small smile and shook it away as well, but was still cautious if it ever happened again. Twilight rolled onto her back to look up and see Celestia again. " I guess my mind was just playing with me. Studying really must of gotten to me, huh?" She asked.

" You have no idea." Twilight gasped at who spoke and fell off the bed which startled Celestia since it could be major if she landed on her wings the wrong way. Thankfully, she didn't...but she was looking rather upset when she noticed Spike standing at the door with a grin on his face. Twilight stomped towards him and grabbed the baby dragon's tail with her mouth and pulled him out the room. She walked in her room and placed him in bed since it was turning night anyway. She placed a blanket over him and tucked him with her magic and pulled the covers for her bed. Her muzzle was slightly pink when Spike found her like that which was just embarrassing to her. He might go on about her and Celestia which was something not even he should be talking about till he was at least sixteen at best. Then again he's already got influence on Rarity by a long shot. She chuckled when they first met her he already loved her and didn't even know her, but now he did and he still does. She tucked herself in bed and made sure that her wings wouldn't pop out as normally which fortunately didn't now and went to sleep for the night.

While she was deep in her sleep she found herself in a dream where she was in total darkness and was Unicorn once again. She looked clueless around her surroundings of darkness and thought of this as a little nightmare. She placed on hoof out and and let it land onto the darkness and began to take another step after she couldn't look away from this darkness.

" Hello?" Her voice echoed and strangely it didn't stop. She was hearing herself again over and over for a few minutes that turned to hours to her which was torturing her badly. Hearing it stop after an eternity made her sigh in relief. She made a mental note to never do that again in someplace dark. It was already making fear form all around her body and it was suddenly let out by a laugh. Although the sound of the laugh sounded familiar to her, she couldn't place it due to how scared she was to the sudden action.

" Hehe, Twilight Sparkle. Are you truly correct inside that head of yours?" The female voice sounded very familiar as if she was speaking to a mirror image of herself when the female began to take form. It was a completely unimaginable image of Twilight as if she was some sort of sadist. However this Twilight had a darker shade of purple and her eyes were a piercing red with slits for pupils. Not only that, but she had grey horseshoes on her hoofs that expanded covering her legs like armor and around her neck was a spiky amulet with the colors of the Elements of Harmony around it and lastly her tiara that was a dead grey with the same star on top with crimson diamonds decorating it. Twilight was staring in horror of the opposite that was in front of her. It trotted towards her slowly with a smirk across her face and began to circle her like a prey which also gave Twilight the view that her cutie mark was different from her's as well. It was technically similar with it's purple star, but the smaller stars were black instead of it's normal white color. The impostor Twilight chuckled as she looked at the real one face to face with a seductive look now on her face. " As I said Twilight, your Princess is concealing what's really inside you. She's only using you to calm down the power of magic that was deep inside of you." She said.

" W-who are you?" Twilight asked fearfully. The impostor looked amused at this and stepped back from her. She cleared her throat like she was about to make a very long speech, but it was only simple introduction, nothing more.

" I am you Twilight Sparkle. I am the magic dwelling inside that Celestia was so scared to let out of you. Your more powerful then she expects. I am the power that she fears and conceals in you because of your friendship. If you want to make it less complicated to know my name, just call me Sparkle. Lastly if you want to know the best thing about me is that I know the truth behind your friend's hearts...it's something you won't like at all. Do you want to hear it?" Sparkle asked. Twilight slowly regained her composure since she was sure this was just a trick. It couldn't be real. It was a nightmare and eventually Luna will come and wake her up and this has never happened again. Her heart though was pumping hard in her chest which looked as if it was going to pop out at any second. This impostor needed to be nothing but an illusion. Like Pinkie Pie says, she could laugh it away. Unfortunately though what she heard from her impostor took her thoughts to a new level and she didn't feel like it was true. " This isn't a dream Twilight. Your only inside your own mind and here I am your sealed power begging you to release me. I know why Celestia made you who you were, but the seal she placed made it impossible for me to contact you."

" Then how was I able to hear you today and how am I able to see you now?" Twilight asked. Sparkle began to smile now as she assumed that the Harmony form of herself was getting interested. She felt her being hesitate, but she seemed like she was curious which she was ready to take advantage of.

" Only because your slowly opening my seal. If you succeed you and your dragon friend can study magic far superior to the junk Celestia given you only making you a pushover. Ever got curious why nopony ever gives you studies of magic that could actually help you life? Because their scared, useless, and are too scared to find out the true meaning of magic. I can show you everything. Just come to me and it'll become your...no our reality." Sparkle held a hoof out for Twilight hoping she'll take it, with any means necessary in her condition she needed this. " Don't judge by one's appearance. I only look like this because Celestia made me like this."

" I get strength from my friends. They're the reason I've gone so far on magic. I'm perfect the way I am thank you very much." Twilight declined politely. This made Sparkle growl and she decided that she'd take this to her new plan. She moved next to Twilight and began to speak in her ear in a seductive tone.

" You got beaten half to death by Chrysalis, easily played by Discord, and even the worst unicorn ever bested you with just a stupid jewel. What kind of unicorn are you to be called powerful or a ruler if you don't show power?" Twilight gasped and remembered those times her friends and herself were easily tricked and were against each other due to Discord's power. She even remembers when she could hardly stand a chance against Chrysalis although her changlings were easy to take out, lastly it was the first time when blood was actually shredded from her body. She admitted she was lucky to beat her if it wasn't for her finding Cadence and having her unite with her brother. She remembered when her impostor mentioned Spike as well. What did he have to do about any of this? Was he just as major then the rest or were they meant only for each other? Thoughts began to rush in her head while Sparkle was smiling in delight that this was working. Twilight suddenly had a mental breakdown. Was friends the answer to solving problems? Was there really ever a second chance in life? Was power really the answer all this time in her life? Her journey of finding friends and meeting new people meant something to her greatly. They gave her happiness didn't they? Wasn't the Elements of Harmony the most powerful defense in all of Equestria? Most importantly...was it all a lie from the beginning. What ifs were made in Twilight's head now which was really beginning to make her head hurt, but she still was thinking until Sparkle placed a hoof around her. " There's no need to think it that far. The point is power is the real weapon in the real world. What did it give you when you fought the teenage dragons...nothing. If you fought Gryphons would friendship get you through? I'll admit it wouldn't be worth a try, but you'd be nothing but meat in no time. See what I mean, Celestia did lie to the you from the very beginning. She doesn't care for your life. Your friends will eventually leave you and you'll be at square one a simple librarian."

" S-stop...please...just stop." Twilight said softly.

" What was the blue mare's name again? Trixie Lulamoon was it...she would surpass you easily if all you did was frolic through flowers with your friendship habits. What if Sombra comes back and he's more powerful then before and the Elements were useless. Every pony for themselves more importantly, one word to describe what you'll be...pathetic." Twilight's head began to throb from the words she was hearing. It couldn't be true to her, but what if it did realistically? " Last time Twilight, Good and Evil are just mere words truthfully in this garbage. Power will give you no fear."

" I...I-" Twilight couldn't make any words at all. She bowed her head in shame and groaned from the pain she was feeling in her temples. Along with this there was a black aura that began to form around her which made her impostor grin psychotically. It was going to happen, she would be unleashed after all and rain down hell. Twilight closed her eyes and began to grunt when the pain intensified and became scream of agony. She dropped to her stomach and pressed her hooves against her temples trying to ease the pain with little success. " STOP PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! SOMEPONY HELP ME!" She yelled out, unfortunately no one could hear her in this empty space. Tears formed in her eyes as she began to open them to see Sparkle begin to fade into ashes with a grin on her face.

" Allow yourself to believe in power and this'll end faster. Struggling is the only reason your feeling this pain. You don't have to be confused." Her words echoed through the darkness as she was now completely gone and the pain inside of Twilight vanished and she was now down and out as well as unconscious in reality.

Everyone was worried the next morning. Twilight hasn't gotten up and it had became past lunchtime for her. A royal guard was the first to notice this and tried to wake her up, but it was impossible. It was as if...she was gone now. Immediately they sent her to their own hospital where Celestia had been with her nearly the whole day ignoring her work. Her heart rate was normal which was good, but strange at the same time. It was becoming night and the princess became more worried from her student's long sleep. Whatever was happening she wanted it to stop and most certainly wasn't Twilight's time to go in the slightest. She nuzzled her head against Twilight's making their horns touch and tears falling onto the purple alicorn's cheek which surprisingly made her twitch. Celestia was caught by surprise from this and smiled happily at this miracle. She almost believed that this would carry out longer only for it to turn tragic. Twilight began to slowly open her eyes which made the Princess of the Sun gasp in horror. Instead of meeting her usual bright purple eyes she saw crimson and black slitted eyes which belonged to her.

" Twilight?" She asked. Twilight rolled off of the bed and looked up at Celestia with a cold, evil, and psychotic smile on her face. Celestia began to back away and when she sensed it she vanished into white light right when Twilight fired a blue laser at her. Twilight laughed and vanished in a light as well and ended up inside the throne room where Celestia was who began to tear up from what she was seeing. " W-what happened to you?" She asked, will with sorrow.

" You lied to me Celestia. Magic isn't meant for the need of friendship or for friends at all! Power was my answer this whole time. Why are hiding everything from me, huh? Are you: The Princess of the Sun afraid of me: a little known librarian and your student? What could I do to you that made you seal this power I've always been born with?" Twilight shouted. Her shout caused the whole atmosphere in the room to change as it was it cloaked in a black mist. Twilight began to trot towards Celestia as her eyes looked at her seductively with darkness.

" Twilight...please. I don't want to hurt you." Celestia said tearfully now seeing the insanity that was now Twilight Sparkle, her faithful student.

" Aw, my sincerest apologies Princess, but I think you know well what you'll have to do." Twilight replied with a smirk growing on her muzzle.

:" No! I refuse! Whoever you are I won't do this to my Twilight!" Celestia shouted as she shook her head trying to deny this was really happening to her.

" Do you still think you have even an ounce of influence over her, even now? She belongs to me...and my, my, my. You have just ripened her up to perfection, haven't you?" The acting was over, this wasn't really Twilight any longer. She was truly gone and was now no more. This monster has taken her place and was now looking to kill her. It was just unfortunate and impossible for her to ever predict this, she thought Twilight would be hard to ever succumb to something like darkness. " Now it's time I showed you who really holds the Element of Magic!" Twilight let out a shout and a burst of magic burst from around her and pushed Celestia back and made her land back first against the wall and landing helplessly on the floor with her crown knocked off of her head. She began to cough and realized that crimson liquid was on the ground beneath her which meant one thing, she just coughed blood from Twilight's attack. She slowly began to get up and regained her balance when the wall made her feel shaky on her hooves.

" Please...forgive me Twilight." She thought as her horn began to form an aura, but before she could try to attempt her spell Twilight teleported in front of her and shot a red beam from her horn puncturing through Celestia's upper left hoof making her scream and fall on her side now unable to stand. Twilight looked down on her with her psychotic smile and laughed maniacally which ripped through Celestia's heart with sadness. Something corrupted the purple alicorn and Celestia her teacher, failed to save her already. Twilight was indeed more superior then she expected. She closed her eyes waiting for the final blow to come when Twilight's laughing came to a close.

Magic was meant for power and to challenge those who believe otherwise. Without power how would the world fight if something like this occurred? You found out the hard way Celestia and now it's time to see how ponies live when all their going to need is power and strength.

Author's Note:

I made a request for CapcomWarrior if I could do this story for her and she happily accepted ^^

It's only a short story for now unless she allows me to go further so I go ahead and do a full story. How do you like it? Do you love it or are you vacant to this? I hope you love this and CapcomWarrior ( or whatever your username may be if you didn't have an account yet) if your reading this I hope you probably see what I can do. Maybe not my best work, but I'm used to writing antho ponies.

Hope it's alright since it's from her own benefit. Also as I said I may write a sequel to this if she allows me.

Comments ( 11 )

This will be pretty epic. Loved that picture and great to see a fanfic similar to it. :pinkiehappy:

3318368

If I get permission I'll have to make a sequel, but due to the fact I'm not used to four legged animals fighting in words it might change to anthro.

Power Taint all, No matter how pure

I feel terrible for down-voting this story, since it's an extremely solid idea, but here's exactly why I did:
a. Sweet Celestia, lack of paragraph breaks:pinkiecrazy:
b. Twilight's character development was solid in the beginning, but towards the middle the "evil Twilight" just starts monolouging.:facehoof: I feel like Twilight would disagree more rather than just standing there.
c. This could have easily lasted 5 chapters, explaining Celestia and Twilight's romance and the course of Twilight's brainwashing.This was too rushed-even for a one-shot. I heartilly approve of a longer version, and would love to see this idea expanded upon. :twilightsmile:

You have an exceptional voice, and your portrayal of the character's was spot-on.
I shall be watching you.:rainbowderp:

3389095

I think now I'm going to extend it when I get a chance. :pinkiesad2:

(Man I feel like this was terrible now.)

3394097
First, please don't ever dislike your own writing. Writing is a form of self-expression, so you are basically hating on yourself.

Let me explain my comment. (Please excuse pretencious monolouge) The only reason I took the time to write a comment that is so much more critical than I usually am is for one reason only; I LOVE YOUR IDEA!!!!!

I have had to work with writers my entire life, and let me tell you that only 1/8 of the people living on this planet can come up with a decent story idea and build off of it. While your presentation needs work, that can easily be fixed by some decent edits(which I would be happy to do for you if I can ever figure out how:ajbemused:). Your voice is flawless and I have rarely encountered a better written EwilTwilight.(except in Reprecussions by Gary Oak, which may be my complete favorite) In short, please don't take offense, I love your style:raritystarry:.

3394354

Thanks for the encouragement!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

I'm pretty sure you used Seductive in the wrong way here..... AND HOW DO THE GUARDS NOT HEAR ALL THIS?! :flutterrage:

No it's like, the guards are all throughout the castle and usually infront of the throne room/ inside it at all times. ALSO! There are ALICORN PRINCESSES IN THE CASTLE! Surely SOMEONE would have heard right? :pinkiegasp:

nope they're all deaf :facehoof:

this is getting intense I await your next chapter:twilightsmile:

5080572


We'll see. It's been a while since I've even touched MLP so I have 'educate' myself again. :pinkiesick:

Login or register to comment