• Published 17th Sep 2013
  • 887 Views, 66 Comments

The War in Equestria. - BluesyTreble



Two 15th century soldiers fighting in the Hundred Years' War get sucked into Equestria, ending up in the Everfree forest.

  • ...
6
 66
 887

5 An interrogation.

Twilight, with her magic, lifted the two shimmering orbs trapping the men and trotted back towards her library, with Applejack following close behind. Once in the library, she grabbed two chairs with her multitasking magic and released the pair.

Ralf fell, gasping as he realised he could once again move. Terence was sprawled on the floor, groaning.

Twilight aimed her horn at them, this time with a static bolt charging.

"Sit in the chairs. Applejack, tie them up." She ordered.

"Pagan, rump-fed talking horses." Muttered Ralf as he got to his feet and unhappily walked to a chair.

"We're still alive! Embrace it! These horses could've given us no quarter!" Hissed Terence, who was beside Ralf.

The two sat themselves upon the hardwood chairs while Applejack bound them with rope. With her mouth, she slid Terence's sword out of is sheathe and Ralf's dagger from its smaller sheathe. She tossed the weapons to a corner of the room. Ralf's bow was pressed against his body, the arrows in the arrow bag strained, pressed by his body and the back of the chair. Fortunately, the arrows being in a bundle prevented any breakage or bending.


Twilight's horn stopped glowing. She strode toward Ralf and brought her face very close to his face, Ralf could smell her grass-scented breath.

"What are you?"

"Humans, Englishmen." Replied Ralf, locking eyes with the cursed winged unicorn, his own eyes brimming with detest for the four-legged talking mare. Terence gave a slight nod.Twilight strode over to Terence, staring at him with narrowed violet eyes.

"Why were you here?" Was the next question.

"We haven't the slightest, a purple explosion resembling your magic brought us here." Terence truthfully replied.

"Wait, what?" exclaimed a rather surprised Twilight Sparkle, recalling the failed spell. Could it be? She decided to test them some more.

"Honest!" Ralf agreed.

"Ha ha, and I'm a turtle. WHY ARE YOU HERE." Twilight said in quite the frightening voice.

"They're speakin' the truth,Twi, no need ta rack the 'truth' outta some poor humans!" Applejack spoke up.

"My spell!" Twilight shouted. "It must've brought them here!"

"We were about to take Harfleur before YOU swooped in and brought us here!" Snarled Ralf.

"But... But ya'll still busted up some of the town guards and got me twice in tha cheek!" Applejack stammered defensively.

"We were practically KILLING people in Harfleur." Ralf said, raising his voice.

"Murderers!"

"We're part of an army!"

"Oh." was what Twilight could only say. ".... Sorry, I didn't know the spell was messed up! I thought it was just... Failed." She awkwardly said as she unbound the two men. She stopped and asked.

"Will you two attack us if we release you?"

"No." Terence assured.

"We won't but we'll get attacked ourselves once we get out of here." Ralf worryingly said.

"Don't worry, I'll get this sorted out." Twilight promised.

"We've no home here by the way." Ralf took a gamble he wagered his face, thinking to convince the purple mare to let them stay. After all, they could settle in this horse-town, which he knew at least had trade and were literate, wherefore a better place to stay instead of the beast-infested forest.

"Don't worry, I'll find a solution to that too."

Ralf had wagered for Evens, and the dice had given him Evens.

Author's Note:

Finished in about thirty minutes XDDD Not a very interesting chapter but I assure you, it's about to be BRILLIANT! :D Aaaaand Friday is probably gonna be another 1 chapter day in Singapore Time (UTC +8 HRS) But Saturday will see me churning out three or four chapters or if possible, five! XD