• Published 8th Sep 2013
  • 1,068 Views, 38 Comments

The Misadventures of Diamond Dazzle Tiara - Mattricole



A collection of one-shots of our beloved Princess, Diamond Tiara.

  • ...
1
 38
 1,068

Diamond Tiara gets weirded out

Filthy Rich, despite being rich, was a stallion of simple taste. He enjoyed drinking every now and then, watching television, and spending time with his adorable daughter, Diamond Tiara. Other than running his business, that’s about all he did with his time.

However, even Filthy Rich had certain...needs. Needs only one pony, other than his deceased wife, could give him.

“Oooooh, yes, Randolph!” Filthy moaned as he felt the lotion clad hooves of his butler rub against his tight flanks. “Squeeze those cheeks together!”

“Of course, sir,” Randolph replied, as if he was doing any other menial task. He continued to rub his master’s flanks, making sure to give them a nice slap every now and then, much to the pleasure of Filthy Rich.

It had started off as a joke. Randolph would often claim to do anything for the Rich family. As far as Filthy could remember, Randolph never denied them anything. He was curious to know if the old stallion would truly never say “no” and had decided to test Randolph’s resolve.

“Randolph! Lick my hooves clean!” he demanded one day, believing Randolph would sooner quit then lick his dirty hooves. Oh how wrong he was.

“Of course, sir,” Randolph said as he kneeled, licking Filthy’s hooves with the diligence of a dog. Shocked at what his butler was doing, Filthy could barely mutter a “good job”.

It was then that Filthy decided to go even further. He would order Randolph to do the most ridiculous tasks, such as feeding Filthy, bathing Filthy, create a statue of Filthy made out of plywood and pegasus feathers, heck, he even ordered Randolph to insult Princess Celestia (who thought that Randolph was simply a crazy old pony, thankfully)!

To all of these ridiculous commands, Randolph followed to the T. Never did Randolph make the slightest complaint. He did what Filthy asked always, with zero emotion.

That was when Filthy knew he had to take drastic measures. He would have to come up with something so revolting that not even Randolph would accept. The only pony that had ever done this with him was his own wife, begrudgingly at that. There was no way Randolph would say yes.

“Randolph! Grab the lotion and massage my flanks!”

“Yes, sir.”

Oh, how wrong Filthy was. How horribly, and yet strangely… arousingly, wrong was he. Once again, with zero emotion, Randolph gave into his master’s order. And Filthy was loving it!

“Oh, Randolph! You certainly know how to please another stallion!” Filthy winnied. Never before had he felt such pleasure at having his flanks lotioned up and rubbed. Not even his deceased wife was this good!

“I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself, sir,” Randolph said as he grabbed the lotion bottle and squeezed some more onto Filthy’s flanks.

“Aaaah, I’m so glad my father hired you, Randolph,” Filthy sighed in content, until he heard hoofsteps stomping towards his room. He sighed in annoyance. “Great! Diamond’s home! I trust you locked the bedroom door, Randolph?”

“Daddy!” Diamond Tiara yelled as she barged into the bedroom.

...That answers that question.

“That stupid Rainbow Dash adopted Scootaloo! I want her unadopted no-” it was at that moment she noticed the state her father was in, causing her words to be trapped inside her mouth as she stared aghast at her father’s lotion covered buttocks.

“D-Diamond Tiara! I-I can explain!” Filthy screamed out and began to sweat. He looked towards Randolph and then back to his daughter. Surely he could think of some explanation?

“...This is exactly what it looks like.” Or not.

“...” Diamond Tiara simply stared on in disgust, before finally she decided to simply back out of the room slowly, silently closing the door.

Filthy Rich had the feeling he should remove himself from the bed and go to his daughter in order to comfort her, after all, if he thought hard enough he could probably convince her Randolph was attacking his butt. Instead, he looked back to his butler with a smile.

“Continue.”

“Of course, sir.”

And that was the day Filthy Rich and Randolph had their first date that eventually ended with Diamond having another daddy.

The End.

Author's Note:

This one got rejected due to being a lil too close to mature.

Comments ( 11 )

Randolph: the best damn butler in Equestria, period.

I think Diamond Tiara needs some brain bleach, :pinkiesick:

And DT was scarred for life.

And that was the day Filthy Rich and Randolph had their first date that eventually ended with Diamond having another daddy.

The End.

media20.giphy.com/media/axHNvAAKA3gXe/giphy.gif?w=320

I bet that Diamond Tiara needs some counceling now.

3632751 but Silver Spoon might like it!:ajsmug:

this is how I envision Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon as Dom/Sub couple. Only difference is Silver shows emotion when serving her mistress's every twisted and depraved desire.:pinkiehappy:

7161058 ...I like my interpretation better. Less room for disturbing implications

Will this ever get another installment?

Login or register to comment