• Published 3rd Sep 2013
  • 575 Views, 6 Comments

Arctic runner- vol 1 catching shadows - adaptroug



A master modifier want's to escape his dark past and gain full control of his own body and mind from the shadows, uses his skills to jump to another universe

  • ...
12
 6
 575

A nightmare of nightmares

"You have forgotten who you are," A dark and twisted voice said. The voice was coming from a bulked up man who could easily break anyone's spirit in two just with a glance.

"Your timing hasn't failed you yet nightmare," The shadow said right at front of nightmare.

I could only sit an watch with no control or voice when I remembered this was a part of my past when I was under the influences of shade.

" Ah, But Darkness Wrath," Nightmare began, "You are slowly loosing control of your own body that I gave you, that in its self is not good for a darkness relic such as yourself, Because when the one that was broken finally breaks free he will have all your power to change what you have done to help me."

"Get out of my head you scum." My past self said weakly as Shades' arms drooped lifelessly, "You aren't any better yourself you nightmare, you think your all that," My past self paused with the shadow claw mask forming, "Well where is your power now." Both armes raised reviling the orb of darkness, "Nightmare Bullet," My past self screamed while firing a blackened beam of light from the orb known as the legendary Nightmare Bullet.

The true Nightmare had no time to react and was split into two gemstones witch were named, Nightmare's moon and Nightmare's wrath. My past self was then engulfed by the Nightmare's wrath and the shadow claw witch was of a black silver gained the mist like darkness around it while the Nightmare's moon shot off into a portal to another world witch was emediently destroyed.

"Get out of my head this is my body" the shadow screamed, gaining brief control over the his vocal-cords.

"This body was never yours," the claw dissipated as he continued, "And you will never have it for as long as I see fit."

"Then I hope you like darkness, because even though you are free from the nightmare," the shade gaining his new shadow body, "You will never be free from the shadows!!!" He then leap towards me and dissipated with the dark mist absorbing into my past self.

I suddenly got control of my own body.

"So that is why I recognize your power," Luna said appearing behind me, " But who is this Nightmare?"

"Well you know why I came here for one reason I didn't know," I said turning and came face to face with two ailicorns with a similar color design. "and how have you been nightmare's moon."

"So you can see her as well," Luna stated, "But her name is Nightmare Moon not Nightmare's Moon."

"Not like that idiotic moron you call a sister can," Nightmare Moon stated being her cold hearted self.

The shadow then appeared in a flurry of dark flames, "You are in no right to call anyone's sister a moron you dead weight of the nightmare stone."

"Not like you are any better," Nightmare Moon retaliated, "You let a weakling take control of the Nightmare's Wrath. You were the final hope for the darkness so just...."

"Shut up the both of you" I yelled "You two are more annoying separated than together Nightmare shade retreat. That is an order !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The shadow was then forcefully puled into my body with my anger as the chains, my hatred as the strength, and i still had lot's to spare.

"And you!" I continued my rant, aiming it at nightmare moon, " You make me sick, I can stand Nightmare Wrath But you. Make fun of a family member even if you were forced into said family ever again you will face a hell that you will never escape," as I ranted nightmare moon was frozen by fear by the amount of hate in my words, but she still disappeared from the dream.

"What was that," Luna said scared out of her mind for how he just took charge and commanded the darkness like they were mere puppys.

"sigh sorry about that," I started, "It is just when anyone makes fun of a family, even if it is not mine, I will get defensive, and I kind of lose it."

"Ok," she said relaxing "....Thanks, We should wake up about now."

"Your right, See ya later."

"Goodbye D."

Author's Note:

yes this is my version of the origin of nightmare moon in a nutshell please leave a comment.