• Published 3rd Sep 2013
  • 573 Views, 6 Comments

Arctic runner- vol 1 catching shadows - adaptroug



A master modifier want's to escape his dark past and gain full control of his own body and mind from the shadows, uses his skills to jump to another universe

  • ...
12
 6
 573

phonix of time

Back on earth


Council of phoenix clan

Three phoenixes flue into a room lit only by their flaming body's each of a different color symbolizing their strength, wisdom, and balance

"Why have you called this meting phoenix of strength, Kisack," the white phoenix said with wisdom from age fueling his flames.

"Why!!!!! Isn't it obvious, Fichell, the weapon has dissipated out of all radar tracker's that HE built and placed," the Red phoenix Kisack replied with his flames burning with the heat of the sun.

The third phoenix glided around the room listing to the conversation his azure flames burning coolly but with the intensity of the sun.

"He is more than a weapon he is a person with his own free will," Fichell said landing on his perch with the symbol of wisdom carved onto the sides.

"More than just a weapon, more than just a weapon, blah blah blah," Kisack replied landing on his perch witch was made of mettle dew to his flames heat, "He is a shade wielder, the best of them. His power even was enough to rival nightmare and save us and you want that just wandering around. That is asking for a repeat of the past."

"He is better than that," The azure phoenix said landing on his perch made of paper without setting it on fire, "Even I can tell you with my experience with him is is more than just a weapon but is still a good one at being that. To me he is a friend The only one he has from here."

"And why do you say that? Surly the great powerful Azure god of fire can tell us." Fichell questioned.

"You know I abandond that title for the fact that I am not even qualified to be a god, yet, so stick with Lance alright," he responded, " As for the question you asked. Not a single human will trust him for he still has a shade within his spirit which everyone fears as the Black Terror."

"You do have a point," Kisack replied his flames cooling slightly, "Even I fear his true power."

"Well as a compromise I will find him and send word back as soon as I can until then this meeting is over." Lance said finishing the meeting and all three flue off from the meeting room.

Lance flue to the last known place of existence of Dylan and found one of his discharged mods.

Looks like an EMP explosive but what is this marking on the side Lance thought as he approached the device turning it over.

"A universal jump. Well if he can do it so can I." He thought out loud getting proper altuitude and distance to brake time-space and proceeded with the breach.