• Published 3rd Sep 2013
  • 573 Views, 6 Comments

Arctic runner- vol 1 catching shadows - adaptroug



A master modifier want's to escape his dark past and gain full control of his own body and mind from the shadows, uses his skills to jump to another universe

  • ...
12
 6
 573

A phoenix flame never dies

I closed my eyes trying to forget what I almost did.

"Hello. This is the phoenix of blue fire speaking," the same voice said getting more annoyed every word it spoke.

That caught my attention there is only one phoenix that burns with a blue fire.

"Lance," I said looking at the blue bird, "You and your obsession of fighting with me."

"It's not th..." He started and paused, "You lost them didn't you."

"Not my fault, you should know how wrath gets when you try to contain him."

"To think the one thing that can destroy the multiverse is now free again."

I looked at him and remembered Luna, "But he is trapped in one of the locals souls calling himself, or should I say Herself Nightmare moon."

"All the dream shards in one body, I don't believe it," Lance said pecking my head.

"Can you at least get me an aerial view of the..." I said turning towards the maze when the ground started to consume the maze, "Never mind get in the air and stay out of sight, I'll signal you when you are needed."

"Alright, Least I can accomplish," Lance said taking to the air, "Just don't go berserk again."

I watched Lance fly in circles to make sure he didn't fly off and made my way to the six.





When I found them all but twilight were acting severely out of carecer, rainbow dash missing and greeted by pinkie.

"What are you laughing at!!!" She screamed in my face.

I felt the wrath being angered by her outburst trying to escape the gem he is sealed in.

"Ah boo hoo, the weakling finally showed up," Fluttershy said testing my self restraint.

"What is wrong with them?" I asked Twilight.

"Nothing's wrong with us," Applejack said immanently closing her mouth as if to hide an obvious lie.

"I think the stress is getting to them," Twilight answered.

I looked into all there eyes and saw they were only hollow shells of their former self's and replaced with their opposite personality.

"Check again," I said, "You will find it is a form of hypnosis, but only the person hypnotized can break. I've been there myself."

"Well we could get the elements, but we lost our chance there," Twilight said.

"If there is one thing I know about riddles is most contain a way to throw you off," I said looking at lance who was circling overhead, "If I remember the part of the riddle I herd, Find the elements back where you began."

"The library!!!" Twilight exclaimed

"Great," I said my eyes locked on lance, "You do that but he is holding something that might prevent that from working."

"What is that?" She asked while the others were arguing.

"Now is not the time," I said thinking of a short description, "but It is similar to the power I posess, and I must capture the power before it becomes fully active."

"What do we need to do to help?"

"I don't know, but if you do anything, just stay safe," I said walking off looking tor discord.

As I walked off I herd twilight say, "Stay safe."