• Published 16th Aug 2013
  • 2,018 Views, 125 Comments

Flora Spectrum - Flora Spectrum



A small filly is found in the royal gardens by Celestia and Luna. When Celestia realizes who this filly is, she entrusts not one, but six ponies to raise her. However, unlike most fillies her age, this filly is an alicorn.

  • ...
7
 125
 2,018

Party

Flora was very happy to have Fluttershy and her five friends at the party to help her meet new ponies. Not to mention help those she met deal with the surprise that she was alicorn.

She had met Bon Bon who had brought a dish of her sweetest chocolates that were no doubt the best she ever had, or remembered having. Pinkie Pie herself had covered all of Sugar Cube Corner in rainbow of decorations and baked countless cupcakes all with white frosting and rainbow sprinkles.

She had come across a cross-eyed pegasus who had been very friendly and given her a muffin. Turns out, her daughter was in the same class as her and the two became acquainted. She had even met her teacher earlier and was happy to find how friendly everypony was.

Flora smiled at the three fillies that stood around the same small table as her. Turns out, both Apple Jack and Rarity had little sisters who were the same age and in her class. Rainbow Dash had a little sister too, but that was more of an adoptive thing, but nevertheless the three were best friends and invited her into their group.

She learned that they called themselves the Cutie Mark Crusaders and often went on quests to try and earn their cutie marks. They made her an honorary crusader seeing as she already had her cutiemark, and she promised to help them on crusades whenever she could.

“Nice dress.”

Flora turned around to see two fillies she hadn’t seen before. The first, whom she assumed had spoken, had a pink coat with a lavender and white mane while her friend had a silver coat and mane. She noticed the first pony wore a tiara while the second accessorized with teal rimmed glasses and a matching pearl necklace.

“Thanks,” she said with a smile as she took a quick glance at the dress she wore. It was a simple dress, with a white halter style top piece that was secured behind her neck while a waist band the same color wrapped around her midsection and tied into a lose bow in the front. The skirt piece was made of a silk material that looked as if it had been painted different shades of white and light grays with watercolors. This was the first dress she ever remembered owning and it had been a wonderful gift from Rarity. “We haven’t met yet,” she said as she returned her gaze to the two ponies, “I’m Flora Spectrum, what’s your name?”

“I’m Diamond Tiara and this is Silver Spoon. If you’re a princess, what are you doing in Ponyville?”

“Princess Celestia sent me here,” she explained.

“Where are you from?” The one who had been introduced as Silver Spoon inquired.

“I… I don’t remember.”

“You don’t know where you’re from?” Silver Spoon asked confused.

“You have to know where you’re from,” Diamond Tiara argued. “Princess Celestia and Luna rule all of Equestria, but they live in Canterlot. Princess Cadence has the entire Crystal Empire she rules over, so where are you going to rule?”

“Oh, um I’m not sure.” Flora said as she realized she didn’t even have answers to the simplest of questions. “Wait, who’s Princess Cadence?”

However, before her question could be answered, Pinkie called out, “Cake time!” The pink party pony appeared out of nowhere and lifted Flora onto her back. “Come on silly filly! You have three years of birthday candles to blow out! That means three wishes!”

As Flora was put down in front of the cake, she began to think. I already have a home, and I’ve made so many friends, but, The singing stopped as her cue to blow out the candles, I wish I could have some answers.

Author's Note:

Chapter four is up! Leave a comment and let me know what you think of the story so far!