• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 2,480 Views, 49 Comments

Star Wars: The Fall of The New Lunar Republic and the Solar Empire - 123123231213231231



The Galactic Empires search for Skywalker is interrupted by the NLR, and the SE.

  • ...
18
 49
 2,480

The Shadow of Truth

The Shadow of Truth

Twilight boarded a shuttle; the shuttle took off in time. As they entered light speed, Twilight closed her eyes and relaxed. The Slave 1 also entered light speed, so did an ARC-170 a privately owned ARC-170.

The Equestrian Alliance fleet landed at Vanat, the ice planet where the NLR was forced out. As the Equestrian Alliance transports flew through the blinding blizzard, they watched below as they saw decaying bodies, some showed the whites of the bones.

When the ARC-170 and the Slave 1 entered the Vanat system. They noticed several Equestrian Alliance ships, and then a Providence Class Carrier, which was presumable, found and salvaged. Boba then said to the pilot of the ARC-170 “Prepare to land on that Providence Carrier.” The ARC-170 pilot responded “Yes sir.”

As the ARC-170 and the Slave 1 landed in the hangar, the hangar’s doors slammed shut. Boba Fett got out of the Slave 1. Boba watched as the Arc-170’s cockpit canopy opened, two Mandalorians got out. Boba walked around the large hangar, and the ordered the two Mandalorians to get there weapons ready. One Mandalorian soldier her name was Gara Verasx, or simply Gara. Gara was married to Aramis Verasx, Gara’s armor was Blue, and Aramis wore black armor. The back gunner seat of the ARC-170 was automated it was controlled by the co-pilot.

As Boba walked down the hall and said “You two, get ready.” Gara nodded and responded “Yes sir.” Gara, walked and halted. Gara and Aramis walked down the hall way they were near the bridge. Aramis then whispered “Alright Gara, when I open this door we both enter.”

Gara removed her helmet, as she took it off long wavy red hair. Her eyes where a deep blue. Her skin color was that of a Concordian (or white.) Aramis took his helmet off; he had a crew cut, blue eyes black hair, and skin color of a Concordian. He stroked Gara’s cheek and kissed her. They both put their helmets back on, they opened the door. A smoke grenade exploded. Gara looked around she then shot a unicorn, with her Westar-34, Aramis shot two Pegasi with his EE-3. As the smoke cleared out. Gara walked up to the captain of the ship and threw him to the side.

Boba Fett was walking through the ship. Shining Armor who heard him pulled out a blaster as Fett walked by, Boba glanced that way. Shining leaned against the corner, and then a blaster shot hit the wall. Shining jumped back in surprise; he then looked out from his cover and fired a volley at Fett. Boba shot back twice. Fett slowly backed into a door, and entered. Shining charged down the hall. Boba was standing right there behind the door. Boba kicked Shining into the door. Shining got up and kicked Boba in the back. Boba responded by grabbing Shining’s feet and then taking off with his jetpack. Shining was being dragged against the ground being hit by barrels; he then noticed Fett was flying towards a viewing window. They then hit a glass viewing area. Sending them flying into the main hangar.

Boba hit the ground, and looked up an Imperial Shuttle probably Twilight’s was heading straight towards them. Boba got up and realized his jetpack was broken. Fett and Shining brawled, the shuttle was getting closer, the kept fighting. The shuttle got closer, closer, closer, and closer. It then went flying over their heads and landed.

The shuttle door opened. Twilight flew out, several Terror Troops stormed out. The Terror Troops ran into the hallways. Boba left Shining crippled on the ground. Twilight stood over shining Fett walked up to Twilight and said “I’m done. Now when do I get paid?” Twilight said “You aren’t done yet. Kill him.” Shining Armor screamed “Twilight! I, beg of you! Just please save me…” Shining entered shock.

Fett then curb stomped on Shining Armor. Twilight watched as Shining howled and screamed in pain, as he was awaken. Boba then curb stomped again. A tear went down Twilight’s eye. Shining screamed out, as blood was on the ground. Flash backs went through Twilight’s mind. She was shaking, sweating, she watched. More flash backs, they wouldn’t end, Twilight then said “Boba, leave him to me.” Boba nodded, and walked away. Shining was on the ground crippled, bleeding out. Twilight got onto her shuttle.

As the Terror Troops swarmed the ship, they were being killed. One by one they would die, not a big surprise since they were made for speed. Each one would be killed they fell to the ground dead.

Gara and Aramis where sitting there enjoying their little time with each other. As they watched the stars move by. They got up and headed back to their ARC-170 to get ready to leave. They walked down the hallway, and got to the hangar and took off in there ARC-170 to their own Providence class carrier.

Twilight left the area, and boarded her shuttle and entered light speed after taking off. She was saddened by her failure.

Gara and Aramis got onto their Providence class carrier, several Mandalorian Protectors. Helped unload their. Gara removed her helmet, and held Aramis’s hand they went into their room for the night.

“Don’t fail me again.” Roared Vader, as Twilight knelt before Vader. Vader then saw Boba, and said “Same goes to you, don’t fail me again.” Vader left the room for his Meditation chamber. Boba and Twilight where left in the Bridge staring at each other.

Several Officers looked on as Boba walked down the hallway, with the bridge. Fett left the bridge. Boba entered the Slave 1 and looked outside of the hangar it was mid-night, Fett groaned and entered his ship and slept
.

Twilight stormed into her quarters, and threw a book at the ground. Twilight was screaming, she was afraid, and she was fearful that Vader would kill her the next morning.

Gara and Aramis woke up that next morning. As they got up they got dressed, and walked out of there in there armor, and got to the ARC-170 and flew to Vanat. Boba Fett was waiting there for them along with Twilight.

As the ship landed, Aramis and Gara got out. They both walked and met up with Boba, and Twilight. They were on the surface of Vanat not to far from the Vanat base. As they walked up, to the base’s door, they opened the doors and entered. Inside they found thousands of soldiers just staring at them. The doors shut behind them, and locked.

In space a Star Destoryer came out of hyperspace, and then the entire Imperial fleet followed. TIE fighters were deployed, and the battle began. As the Turbo Laser’s fired, Flak Cannons from the Equestrian Alliance ships, would fire in response and then a clunk as an empty Flak shell hit the ground. Storm troopers on an Imperial Star Destoryer dived for cover as a flak shell hit the Star Destoryer. On board the Providence class carrier, a turbo laser blast came ripping through the armor, and hit a stack of Flak shells. The Flak shells exploded tearing the starboard of the ship apart.

Then Landing craft flew down to the planet’s surface. As the craft landed, gun fire roared, as Snow Troopers shot at the bunkers. Several bunkers exploded, as Snow Troopers set up cover. Shot gun fire ripped through the flesh of several earth ponies. Then a Victory Class Star Destoryer flew into the battle shooting everything on the ground. Explosions echoed throughout the valley. As artillery fired in the back ground. Snow troopers, shot Machine guns at several bunkers ahead.

Inside the bunkers several unicorns where screaming “Come on we need ammo!” Then a piece of blaster bolt flew and hit there commander in the head. Then they started shooting back with a blaster rifle. Then a TIE Fighter flew straight into that bunker.

Inside the prison area, Gara, and Twilight where sharing a cell. Boba and Aramis where sharing one down the hall. Twilight looked at Gara and asked “So what’s there plan?” Gara responded “To trade us for Celestia, Luna and Dahn.” Gara looked at the snow wall, and kicked it, it didn’t break. Gara sat down and said “Well where going to be here for a while.”

Luna, Celestia and Dahn where onboard the Executor then the door opened to their cell. An officer entered and said “You’re leaving get up.” Several Naval troops came up and grabbed each one and dragged them to the hangar and shoved them aboard a shuttle. The shuttle took off and flew down to an area on Vanat.

On Vanat Twilight, Boba, Gara, and Aramis were waiting, they were given their equipment back. The shuttle landed and out came Dahn, Celestia, and Luna. Dahn had his lightsaber still. Boba, Twilight, Gara and Aramis entered the shuttle.

The space battle was still going on; the Executor was taking down all the enemy ships. TIE fighter’s chased after V-wings, and Venators fired on Star Destoryers. As the Venators fought against the Star Destoryers, dog fights would go on. Several TIE Defenders bombed the bridge of one Venator. The Venator exploded.

On the ground snow troopers, were entrenched shooting at hostiles. Then an explosion rocked the area, as bomber’s flew overhead bombing the no man’s land. The gun fire was loud it roared in throughout the valley. Several blaster bolts hit the trenches the snowtroopers where in. Explosions shook the area.

Then heavy artillery fired at the area. Gara was in the trenches shooting at Equestrian Alliance forces. Gara sat there shooting, she shot with expert skill, Aramis was right next to her shooting at several Equestrian Alliance bunkers. As they fired an Equestrian Alliance Providence carrier came speeding down into the no man’s land. Then a crystal erupted as from the snow, Sombra emerged. As Sombra’s dark mist form moved along the no man’s land it set its self-up a crystal fortress in the distance. Then Dark Crystal Soldiers attacked.

Gara sprinted into the crashed Providence carrier. She walked by a plaque that says “The Shadow of Truth” Gara walked into the ship’s gun bay, she walked and took of her helmet, she sat down on a flak gun and aimed at an Equestrian Alliance bunker. Then a clunk followed a empty flak shell came out of the gun. Aramis who followed Gara got onto a flak gun, and fired at the Equestrian Alliance bunker

Then it became night time, soldiers slept or helped the wounded. Gara and Aramis found a place on the Providence Carrier to sleep in. But in space they were still fighting, on board Luna’s new Providence Carrier which she named “The Eclipse” Luna would watch from the bridge a Star Destoryer came into view, Luna said into her microphone “Prepare for battle!” The approaching Star Destoryer was commanded by Twilight, Twilight named her ship “Quality” As the Eclipse and Quality got in range, they got all crew to their battle stations. Then they were in range.

They both fire at the same time, the gunner stations on the Quality where full of Imperial Gunners, repair men, soldiers and medics. Then all the Eclipse was firing it’s batteries at once, while the Quality did the same. Then a large explosion, the Quality’s bow snapped in two and the hangar bay exploded which also damaged the engine. But The Eclipse’s Bow split into two, and the hangar collapsed, the engines just exploded.

Both ships were stranded staring at each other without power. Twilight looked out the window The Eclipse was burning, while the Quality’s bridge area was damaged. Equestrian Alliance soldier’s where to busy trying to get the wounded back to the medical bay or a docking bay. Twilight was evacuating soldiers through a backup hangar.

Aramis and Gara where in there improvised room, which was the captain’s room, they looked at each other, and entered that room. The next morning Gara and Aramis left the Providence Carrier for the Storm Troopers and the Equestrian Alliance so they would fight over it. As they walked out the wreckage, they watched as Snow Troopers charged the Carrier.

Cadance was now pregnant, about 8 weeks pregnant; Shining Armor was told that as soon as he recovered, from his beating. As Shining celebrated, he knew that if there child was born into war, he would have to retire. Weeks passed, the fighting continued.

Gara was in the doctor’s office, then a 2-1B Medical Droid came up to her and said “You seem to be 5 weeks pregnant.” Gara’s mouth dropped, she dropped her gun, her helmet slid off her lap, it hit the ground. Gara stood up and said “Thank you.”

Gara walked out and went up to Aramis; Gara said “Aramis, I’m pregnant.” Aramis looked at her and said “I am happy, to hear that.” Aramis, was shocked he was about 24, and Gara was 20. Aramis sat down in a chair letting it all sink in.

In the background the roar of turbo laser fire sounded. The ship shook every now in then, the war was coming to a close. But how would it close?

Author's Note:

As soon as I finished this chapter some personal tragedy's started to sum my life right now in one song
The next chapter will be the last one