• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 2,480 Views, 49 Comments

Star Wars: The Fall of The New Lunar Republic and the Solar Empire - 123123231213231231



The Galactic Empires search for Skywalker is interrupted by the NLR, and the SE.

  • ...
18
 49
 2,480

The War Begins

The War Begins

Vader stood there at a station on the Executor, he watched as the Viper Probe droid took pictures of the NLR base. Vader stood there over several officers, as the officers sent orders to the droid. Vader watched closely as the Viper class probe droid fed info to the screen. Vader breathed heavily, and then Vader said “That is the place get ready to enter light speed.” Then an officer stood up and said “My lord, this could be a decoy. We need more proof.” Vader angrily responded “That is the base, get ready for the jump to lightspeed.”

“System to Scanner, System to Scanner.” Said the Viper Probe droid as it sent out info to the Empire’s ships. Then the Probe Droid moved along, and headed to another location, it hovered effortlessly, as a blizzard pulled in.

Luna sat in her seat as the words “System to Scanner, System to Scanner.” Those words came in to the radio; Luna stood up and said “What’s saying that?” A Pegasi comm officer tuned the communication array and said “I don't know but it isn’t a NLR code or Solar Empire code.” Luna stared at the radio and said “Hmmm. Send a squad out, and destroy that thing.” Luna watched as a squad was deployed.

The blizzard was harsh, the Probe Droid just moved along hovering effortlessly above the snow drifts. Then a unicorn squad poked their heads over a snow drift, the probe droid set off a siren, and shot its cannon. One unlucky unicorn was hit and died. The others returned fire and shot at the probe droid. The probe droid then self-destructed, causing it to rain debris down onto the squad.

Luna was leaning listening to the mission. Luna then said into her headset “Alpha squad, what is your condition?” The head unicorn leader patched through and said “We lost one unicorn; the thing was a spy droid. It self-destructed before we could get a look at it.” Luna sighed, and said “Get back to base.” Luna then said to the commander of the base “Get ready to evacuate.”

Vader was on board the Executor when then, the word came, and as Captain Veers entered Vader’s Meditation Chamber he said “My lord, the probe droid that we had the best lead on. Has self-destructed, we have some of the recording of the destruction for you my lord.” Vader stood up, and walked towards the bridge of the Executor.

Luna walked through the crowds of soldiers, who were all armed and ready to fight. Luna then said calmly “We will be using these fighters that we found crashed, to combat both the ground forces and space forces.” Luna pointed at some old Z-95 headhunters, which crashed. Luna then said “We produced these before the new threat came, so we will be able to fight them off. The transports will take off, and these fighters will escort them. Every fighter must protect their transport, those starships are strong. And we don't have a ground to space gun here to destroy the ships.”

Luna then said “Already the ground defense will be simple, take down whatever they have. Our reports say they only have soldiers, so it will be an easy win. We think they have no tanks, but we will be still having anti-tank guns.” The Unicorn, Earth pony defenders nodded, and said “Yes ma'am!”

Vader walked aboard the Executor, and said “Captain Veers.” Veers turned around and said “My lord?” Vader then said “You will be leading the ground invasion, use your AT-AT’s. I want the battlefield to be cleared by the time I arrive.” Veers then said “Yes my lord.” Veers turned around, and headed to the hangar to get ready for battle.

In the trenches of Vanat, the soldiers had their guns ready; they were all mounted on the trench’s walls. The defenders ran by, as the Z-95’s took off. The Z-95’s flew by with the prisoner transport; they flew into the space and evaded the hostile Star Destroyers.

Near the Imperial assembly area, the AT-AT’s were deployed, Veers was in his. Veers then said “All forces move out. I repeat move out.” Then the AT-AT’s started walking with there AT-ST escorts walking by, making a loud thunderous thud.

Luna stood there in the command center and said “Their primary target is the ammo dumps.” Then the ground shook, Luna looked up as ice fell by. Luna then said “Get ready for battle!”

In the trenches the defense soldiers looked around, the ground shook. They then looked through binoculars, they saw metal feet and said “Hostile walkers spotted!” Then the Z-95’s flew into battle, shooting at the walkers. The AT-AT’s shot at the ground defenses, as the unicorn’s shot at the AT-STs they then were returned with a massive barrage of lasers, the Battle of Vanat has begun. Several unicorn’s screamed as a Z-95 headhunter flew into them. The AT-AT’s fired at the trenches, which exploded as dead defenders fell down.

Smoke filled the air, as Z-95’s flew into the ground exploding. The Earth pony defenses were reduced to rubble, as the AT-AT’s open fired on their bunkers. Some ponies stood up and ran away, only to be killed by the AT-AT’s massive guns. As the walker’s advanced, they stepped on more and more ponies. Then a transport took off, only to be shot down by a walker’s guns.

The transport went flying into a trench, destroying everything and then exploding on the ground. Ponies screamed as the explosion engulfed them, killing most of them. The casualties were huge. As the ponies fell down dying, they would scream out in terror, as a walker would step on them. The amount of casualties were unbelievable, but this was only the beginning of the battle.

Then the defense was falling apart, the AT-AT’s stepped onto the trench crushing the ponies below them. Then a snow trooper walked up to Veers who was his AT-AT and said “Sir, the ground forces are ready.” Veers then got a transmission from Vader, Veers then said “There defense’s will be down soon.” Veers looked through the targeting periscope, and said “Target at maximum fire power.” Then the ammo depot exploded, causing a brilliant display, the retreating defense forces were blown up too, only ten out of the 5,000 defenders survived.

Veers then said to the snowtrooper “Deploy your soldiers.” Then Veers saw Vader’s shuttle landing. Vader walked off the shuttle and headed into the base. Vader breathed heavily, as the 501st soldiers flanked him.

Luna was in the command center, sending out orders when then a commander said “Your majesty, we need to leave soon.” Luna nodded, and said “Get my ship ready.” Then the lights went out.

Koo-paah, Koo-paah

Vader was nearby; Vader then said “You are strong, but now you must die.” Then the Lights turned back on. Luna then growled “Whose side are you on?” Vader walked through the debris, pushing some things aside. Then soldiers in the back ground screamed “For the Galactic Empire!” Luna heard the soldiers and said “The Galactic Empire, what?” Vader then noticed several Pegasi soldiers running into the room, Vader threw his lightsaber at them, and one soldier fell down. The other one screamed in pain as his legs were removed.

Vader turned off his lightsaber and said “Surrender now.” Luna turned around and ran, she ran towards the last transport. Vader then said “You are not going anywhere.” It was too late; Luna was running and got onto the last transport in time. Vader ran behind her and saw the transport leave.

Vader then watched as the transport disappeared, Vader turned around and headed towards his shuttle.

Celestia sat in her cell on the prison barge, the barge was a ship shaped like a rectangle on its sides, and it had wings, with engines on the back of the barge, and a ramp on the front. The cockpit was near the bow on the top. Celestia stood up in her cell; she looked around and stretched a bit. Then the ship shook and stopped. Celestia’s eyes widened in surprise, she looked around and heard screams as soldiers ran to the ramp area.

The prison barge was being attacked by a Solar Empire cruiser. As the cruiser docked onto the barge, it made a loud thud. The barge was going to get boarded.

Twilight was on the same barge as Celestia, so was Cadance, and Shining Armor. Twilight looked around; her purple mane was all messed up. Twilight put her head down; the cell floor was all brown from dirt and other things like that.

Then Twilight’s cell door exploded. Twilight stood up and said “What in Celestia’s name?” Then several armored Solar Empire soldiers entered. Twilight then said “Guards? Is that a Solar Empire guard?” One of the soldier’s nodded and said “Yes your majesty, we have gotten the others. We are rescuing you.” Twilight got up, and said “Thank you; let’s get off this dreaded ship.”

Little did the ponies know about the Prison Barge, was that Boba Fett was tracking it. Then the Slave 1 came out of hyperspace, and flew towards the hangar of the Solar Empire cruiser, making a loud whirring noise as he flew by. When Fett landed he was met, by 50 unicorn guards who were all armed.

Boba Fett walked off, and flipped out his gun. Several of the unicorns stepped back, and stared at him emotionless, through their helmets. Boba Fett then said “Step back.” The unicorns started shooting, but then Boba Fett shot 2 of them. The unicorn’s bodies fell to the ground, their helmets were shattered. When then Boba Fett threw a thermal detonator at the crowd of soldiers. The unicorn’s screamed, as the explosion engulfed them. Boba Fett ran into the hall ways.

Boba stopped at a door near the barracks; he opened it and threw a thermal detonator into the barracks. Several screaming ponies screamed “GET IT OUT!” Then the explosion engulfed the barracks, the blast door was blown off its hinges. Fett walked by, then sirens went off as the smoke poured out the door.

Celestia stood there in the bridge of the Solar Empire battle cruiser, sirens went off Celestia asked a security officer “What is happening?” The officer said “Explosion near starboard hangar, one is near the pilot’s barracks.” Celestia frowned and said “Not this again.”

As Boba Fett ran towards several earth pony soldier’s he stopped, and knelt down. The earth ponies still fired, and then one earth pony gasped for air, a saber dart fired from Fett’s knee pad was shot. The other earth pony stared at the dying one, in fear the earth pony continued shooting, when then Boba Fett walked up to the surviving one, and put his E-3 to the pony’s head, and shot and killed the earth pony.

Boba Fett walked towards the elevator the earth ponies were protecting. As Fett entered the elevator, he pressed the button to go to the bridge. The elevator started up, creating a small whirring noise as it went towards the bridge.

Twilight was in the bridge too, she stood there staring out the window when then a unicorn said “Your majesty, an elevator that is holding the infiltrator is coming up. Permission to use the emergency stop on the elevator?” Twilight turned around and said “Yes stop it.”

Boba Fett was standing in the elevator, when the elevator screeched, and stopped. Fett looked around and sat patiently, the elevator did not continue. Boba Fett looked up, and pulled out his E3 rifle and shot the ceiling, there was now a hole in the ceiling. Fett jumped out of the hole, he looked around and saw the bridge at the very top of the shaft, and it wasn't too far away.

Boba Fett then turned on his Jetpack and flew up towards the bridge. Once he got there he looked down, and saw nothing but darkness. Boba of course did what a normal bounty hunter would do; break down the door with his trusty blaster. Boba Fett shot a hole clean through the elevator door.

Twilight turned around in pure horror, as the elevator door collapsed. Then Boba Fett ran in, Fett kicked down a Pegasi, and shot the Pegasi. Then Fett punched a unicorn in the head, and snapped his neck. Then Fett turned around and shot a guard next to Celestia, who was standing next to Twilight. Fett then ran up to a guard next to Twilight, and kicked the guard in the nose. The guard stumbled back, his nose was bleeding. When then Fett turned around and shot the guard, the guard gasped and fell to the ground, dying because of the wound.

The bridge was littered with dying or dead soldiers. Twilight, and Celestia where standing there staring at Boba. Then Fett said “Surrender.” Celestia spat out “Never, you killed my men, you held us hostage for money, and then you took us to an evil man!” Fett sighed and set his gun to stun, Celestia gasped as the stun blast entered her body. Celestia felt all warm as she fell to the ground. Fett then turned around to Twilight and did the same. The purple Alicorn fell to the ground, almost in slow motion and her crown flew across the room. Then Fett turned around and saw, Shining Armor charging up a spell, Fett jumped to the side and ran up and kicked Shining Armor.

As Fett ran towards the elevator, he was evading soldiers who were trying to attack him. Boba then dove into the elevator shaft. Fett landed on the elevator below with a thud, and then he found an air conditioning shaft and entered it. As Fett crawled through the shaft’s, he heard sirens going off, then one earth pony said “The princess has be knocked out!” Fett crawled on towards the hangar.

As Fett crawled, he looked around and found the hangar. As Boba crawled towards the light he heard voices, Fett looked down and saw 10 Pegasi around the Slave 1. Fett sighed and muttered “These ponies don't take a hint.”

Fett then kicked off the air vent, and the Pegasi looked up. As Boba fell down and landed, ponies would shoot at him trying to kill him. The Pegasi surrounded Fett, and then spun around using his flame thrower, burning the Pegasi. As the Pegasi screamed in pain, and fell down burning. Fett then walked onto the Slave 1 and closed the door. Fett walked into the cockpit, and strapped in. As the Slave 1 took off a squad of earth ponies entered, they all set sights on the Slave 1 and shot at it. But then the Slave 1 flew away, and entered hyperspace.

Luna’s ship landed on the Jungle world of Dekta. The jungles were loud and deadly and full of flesh eating bugs, flesh eating plants, and poisonous monkeys lived in the jungles. A swarm of mosquitoes could kill a pony in minutes. Luna then said “Alright, have a base nearby. The base is underground, so Galactic Empire can't find it.” Then they started hiking and head towards the base.

As they hiked, the monkeys sounded in the background. Pegasi flew over them keeping an eye on things. When then they found the base, the base had a hatch which was the entrance and then it went deeper, and deeper into the ground. There was a throne room, and a bunch of barracks.

Deeper in the jungles, a sentinel class shuttle deployed the IC-40 or imperial commandos squad 40. This squad was formerly the Delta Squad. As Boss walked off he said “Squad form up!” Fixer responded “Yes sir.” Then Scorch said “Hey Boss it’s like Kashyyyk, will we see Wookies?” Boss answered Scorch’s question and said “No, we will not.” Then Adviser patched into their comm channel and said “Squad, your mission is to scout out a base for our invasion force. Once you find the base, place down a beacon for the fleet. Then get away, fast because we expect heavy resistance.” Darman, one of the IC-40 member’s walked up and said “Boss sir, I have spotted several hostiles.”

Boss nodded and said “Set up a sniper position, this job is supposed to be a blue milk run.” Darman nodded, and ran to a downed tree. When Darman looked into the sight of his DC-17 sniper attachment, he saw 2 Pegasi guards. The Pegasi guards were walking around, there helmet’s where brown with mud, so where was there armor.

Darman then pulled the trigger. The laser flew into one of the Pegasi’s head, and that Pegasi fell over, her body was not moving, the Pegasi was dead. The other Pegasi looked shocked and looked around, and then Boss threw a flash bang out, the other Pegasi was blinded. Then Boss jumped down and used the blade on his armor, to kill the Pegasi. The blood was not everywhere, but then Boss smirked beneath his helmet, then he said “Just like the old days.”

Then the squad advanced, as they walked through the thick forest. They found what they were looking for, the hatch to the base. Boss then said “Scorch, set up the beacon.” Scorch responded “Yes sir squad leader.” Then Boss turned to Fixer and said “Fixer, set up a defensive perimeter.” Scorch knelt down, and placed the beacon, two minutes later. The beacon was set, and it was flashing. Boss then said “Get ready to move out.” They then got up, and walked towards the landing zone.

Then the Sentinel transport landed, and they got onboard. And headed back to the Executor, for there next mission.

Vader walked towards the COMM station, when then an officer said “My lord, the beacon has been set off. We are now entering lightspeed.” Vader turned around and said “Get the ground forces ready commander. We will be landing soon.” Vader continued walking towards the COMM station.

Celestia was recovering from her encounter with Boba Fett; she then decided to choose which planet she would head to. Celestia stood there and said “Head to the ocean planet of Aquarius.” Several soldiers turned around and said “Yes your majesty.” Then the Solar Empire fleet entered lightspeed, head towards Aquarius.

Above Dekta, Vader’s fleet was engaging the New Lunar Republic fleet. As the Executor, fired on a Capital ship which was like a Solar Empire cruiser, the ship exploded. Vader then said “Concentrate all firepower onto that cruiser.” Vader pointed at a Cruiser which was dangerously close to the Executor. Vader, watched as the fire intensified onto the cruiser, when then the cruiser exploded and split in two, destroying several other cruisers which were nearby. Vader stared at the wreckage he just caused, Vader then said “Get the ground invasion ready.”

Author's Note:

Like I said the chapters will get progressively longer, and won't be there old 1,000-2,000 words.