• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 2,479 Views, 49 Comments

Star Wars: The Fall of The New Lunar Republic and the Solar Empire - 123123231213231231



The Galactic Empires search for Skywalker is interrupted by the NLR, and the SE.

  • ...
18
 49
 2,479

The Hunt is on

The Hunt is on

Boba Fett knelt down; he was now in Canterlot at the crime scene. He looked at the wreckage Twilight caused, when she was approached by Vader. Vader stood above him, breathing and staring down at him. Boba stood up and said “It seems she did a lot of damage.” Vader turned to him and said “Bring her and the other one to me.” Boba Fett looked around and said “I’ll need squadron of stormtroopers. They need elite training, and high tech equipment.” Vader then said “The Empire will provide you with whatever you need.” Vader turned to several Shadow Troopers who emerged from there cloaking devices, the Shadow Troopers wore normal stormtrooper armor but, it was pitch black, there frown was gray and so were there eyes. Boba Fett stared at them and said “They’ll do.”

Vader watched as Boba got on board of the Slave 1 and took off. Vader turned around and walked to his shuttle.

Above Equestria, the Executor was orbiting. Then Vader’s shuttle came into view, as Vader’s shuttle flew towards it the pilots sent out clearance codes. Then the shuttle accelerated to get closer, and get ready for landing. When then they were clear for landing. Then the shuttle flew into the hangar, it landed. Then Stormtroopers appeared, and stood guard. Then the ramp lowered, and Vader got off the shuttle. And headed to his mediation chamber.

On Vanat, Luna was walking through the ice tunnels when then a soldier ran up to her and said “Luna, Canterlot has fallen.” Luna’s face turned into a smile and said “We took Canterlot?” The soldier shook his head and said “No they took it.” Luna knew who it was the mysterious invaders, the army that was stronger than hers and Celestia’s combined. Luna then said “We need to get ready, anything is possible. They could attack at a moment’s notice.” The soldier bowed and said “Yes your highness.”

On board the Executor, they were sending out probe droids, as each droid flew by and entered hyperspace. These droids would scout out the NLR and Solar Empire and send results back to Vader for examination.

In the Everfree forest on Equestria, Celestia and Twilight were jumping over trees, they were running as the cloak Shadow Troopers chased after them. The troopers where cloaked, and could not be seen. A tree exploded next to Celestia as a blast from a heavy assault rifle hit it. Celestia stared at it, her eyes widened. Celestia turned around in fear just to see nothing. Twilight and Celestia then walked around in the forest it was quiet, to quiet. Then the entered a clearing, the Slave 1 was there. Celestia said “Good a ship, we can get away.”

Then Boba Fett with his jetpack landed in front of Celestia. Boba Fett turned around and kicked Twilight in the nose. Twilight fell back as Boba ran up to Celestia and punched her. Celestia screamed in pain as Boba Fett hit her. Celestia was bruised and bleeding now, blood was dripping into the grass. Twilight’s nose was bleeding; Boba turned around and shot a wire at Twilight, Twilight screamed in horror but no pony could save her. Twilight tried to break free, then Celestia was charging up a sun spell, when then bam, Shadow Trooper shot her. Celestia was stunned, and Twilight was captured. Boba Fett stood above them and said “Get them stabilized.”

Boba Fett then said to the Shadow Troopers “Put them in the prison cells.” The Shadow Troopers complied. The Shadow Troopers then put Celestia and Twilight into the prison cells. Boba Fett then took off and flew towards the Executor. When Fett landed the Slave 1, Vader was there awaiting him. Vader then said “Take them to the prison cells.” Several Stormtroopers next to Vader nodded and walked up to Celestia’s unconscious body and dragged her to the cell. But with Twilight, they had to unravel the wire and forced her around at gun point.

On Vanat, Luna was walking around the ice base when then a Pegasi officer said “Commander, Celestia and Twilight have been captured, by them.” Luna gasped, they couldn’t have captured her sister and Twilight, they were too strong to be captured, and the only way they could be captured was by a miraculous bounty hunter. Luna then said to the commander “Tell all of the planets under our control to be on high alert.” The commander saluted Luna and said “Yes ma’am.”

Darth Vader walked through the cell block of the Executor, and then he found the prison cell he was looking for Twilight Sparkles. Vader opened the door; Twilight looked up and said “What?” Vader stepped in, and then an interrogation droid followed. Twilight gasped as Vader said “Now we will discuss your little war you are having.” The blast door then slammed shut, as Vader was fully in the cell.

Shining Armor trotted through the halls of the Crystal Castle, he heard about how Twilight was captured. Shining Armor was scared for Twilight, when then Cadance came by, tears were in her eyes. Shining Armor was busy awaiting news for the operation to begin. Shining Armor’s plan was simple; infiltrate the Executor, and save Twilight and Celestia. Cadance wept over Twilight and asked “Will I ever see her again?” Shining Armor muzzled Cadance and said “We will see Twilight again. Don’t worry Cadance we will.” Shining Armor thought to himself “I don’t think I will see Twilight again, she was kidnapped from the castle and taken to a star ship.” Cadance asked “How?” Shining Armor smirked and pointed his hoof out the window; a captured Lambda shuttle sat there, Shining Armor then said “We’ll fly this sucker.”

In orbit of Equestria the Executor orbited around the planet, when then Shining Armor’s shuttle appeared. Shining Armor entered the clearance code and flew into the hangar, and landed.

Vader was sitting in his mediation chamber, on the Executor when then Captain Veers entered. Vader turned around and said “Captain?” Veers answered Vader “Lord Vader, we have been having problems in the Cell Block which the princesses are being held in.” Vader stood up and said “Leave it to me.”

Shining Armor ran through the cell block, his mission was simple “Save Twilight and Celestia.” Shining Armor levitated a blaster rifle, shooting down stormtroopers; the stormtroopers fell down dead in surprise. Then Shining Armor cleared the cell block, and put up a barricade near the entrance, he ran to Twilight’s and Celestia’s cell which he opened. Twilight walked out and hugged Shining Armor and said “Come on let’s get out of here.”

Vader walked through the hall ways; he walked faster and faster towards the cell block. There he saw a barricade. Vader force shoved the barricade down. When Vader entered he saw only bodies, and the wounded, Vader turned around and headed towards the hangar.

Vader walked into the hangar, there he saw an Imperial Shuttle taking off, and in the cockpit were Shining Armor and Twilight Sparkles. Vader ran up to the Lambda Shuttle. It was too late, the shuttle was flying away. Vader stood there and said “Get my TIE Advance ready.” Several Stormtroopers who just entered the hangar said “Yes my lord.”

As the shuttle flew by the bridge of the Executor, they didn't notice the Slave 1 which was floating in trash that was thrown away by the Empire, and then the engine turned on after the shuttle entered hyperspace, Boba Fett was in the cockpit, and then Boba Fett then lowered his rangefinder and entered hyperspace.

Author's Note:

The reason why all the chapters are so short, is so I can figure out what a normal reaction would be. Please comment on the idea of this fan fic.
Delta out