• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 2,480 Views, 49 Comments

Star Wars: The Fall of The New Lunar Republic and the Solar Empire - 123123231213231231



The Galactic Empires search for Skywalker is interrupted by the NLR, and the SE.

  • ...
18
 49
 2,480

The Dark Lords Meet

The Dark Lords Meet

As the Stormtroopers advanced through the jungle of Dekta they were being shot at. The battle raged on, Stormtrooper’s would kick ponies to the ground and shoot at them. Scout speeders would speed by, shooting at ponies, and sometimes running them over. Then Turbo Tanks rolled through, running over trees and destroying everything in sight.

Stormtroopers were crouching behind fallen trees and shooting at a bunker ahead. The trees around them were burning, from the bombs that exploded. Then one Stormtrooper knelt down and gunned downed several Pegasi. Then the fire engulfed the bodies of the Pegasi. A foul stench of burning bodies filled the air. The air was filled with blood shed, and smoke. Then Scout Troopers on speeders flew by shooting at a bunker that was ahead. As the explosions echoed through the valley that the fighting was taking place in, a Lambda shuttle landed in the battle.

Then Darth Vader, walked off the shuttle. He looked at the dying soldiers around him, and the dying ponies and walked onwards. As Vader walked towards the battle, he looked up at a NLR Z-95 that was on a crash course towards him. Vader used the force to prevent it from falling on him; Vader stared at it, and then hurled it towards a NLR bunker. The bunker exploded killing all ponies in it.

Darth Vader walked towards a trench full of ponies. Several earth ponies shot at Vader, but then Vader jumped up and slammed into the ground, creating a shock wave killing several ponies. Then a unicorn snuck up on Vader, but Vader turned around and sliced the unicorn’s head off. Vader watched as the unicorn collapsed.

Vader walked towards a Pegasi soldier, and choked the soldier. Vader then said “Where is the princess?” The Pegasi gasped “I don't know.” Vader turned on his saber, and impaled the soldier. Vader walked towards the NLR base entrance.

The battle was bloody, the forests were burning. Stormtrooper’s where over running NLR defenses. TIE fighters and Interceptors would dogfight against Z-95s. The smoke caused some ponies to faint because of lack of air. Then an orbital bombardment would rain down, causing explosions to rock the area.

Vader walked towards the NLR base’s entrance, and then he force pushed the trap door away. Several Pegasi guards were there, when Vader entered he sliced the guards down. Then he threw a barrel at an earth pony guard. The guard fell down as the barrel snapped his neck. The guard’s eyes opened in great pain, as he slid down the wall and died. Vader walked down the halls, with no remorse.

As the base shook, Vader force shoved a Unicorn guard into the ground. The unicorn screamed in pain, as Vader stomped on his horn. The unicorn got up, and tried to shoot. Vader instead impaled the unicorn, the unicorn’s eyes widened in pure pain. Vader then turned around and saw two oncoming earth pony soldiers. Vader threw his lightsaber at the two ponies; both were sliced in two and died. Vader turned around a Pegasi soldier was shooting at him, Vader deflected the lasers.

As Vader walked up to a Pegasi he used the force to bring the Pegasus to him, as the Pegasus went flying towards Vader, Vader turned on his lightsaber and impaled him. The Pegasus whimpered his last words “Long live Luna…” Vader then ripped his lightsaber out of the Pegasus, who went limp and fell to the ground.

Vader walked towards the command center. As he walked the base shook, and ponies screamed frantically trying to get to cover. Vader then walked through the door and saw several officers staring at him. Vader used the force to lock the doors; the officers looked around in pure horror as the last door closed. Vader raised his lightsaber, and sliced them apart. The base shook, as the officers were being slaughtered.

Vader then walked towards a unicorn commander, and then he sliced the commander down. Vader turned around and sliced another officer down. Vader walked towards a wounded unicorn, and struck her down. Vader turned around and force pushed a Pegasi commander into the wall, then Vader sliced down an earth pony commander. Then a unicorn commander tried to shoot at Vader, but Vader choked the commander and killed him. Vader then impaled a unicorn commander; she died as the lightsaber went through her heart. Vader threw the body onto the ground, Vader then turned around to another one was an earth pony she begged for mercy. “Please spare me! Please!” Begged the earth pony, Vader walked towards her and raised his lightsaber, the earth pony’s eyes widened in terror as she screamed “NO! I HAVE A FAMILY! PLEASE YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO THIS!” Vader struck her down, and turned around and sliced a Pegasi soldier’s head off. The soldier screamed in terror. Vader then turned around and saw an earth pony general running towards him; Vader threw his lightsaber at the general. The general fell down, and hit the ground dead. Vader killed the last one, Vader stared at the bodies.

The NLR top generals were dead, another devastating blow for the already weakened Republic. Vader killed them all like cattle, no mercy and no remorse. Vader walked out the command room. He felt the ground shake. Vader headed out of the base and exited.

On the surface the battle was still raging. TIE bombers blew up bunkers, as Stormtrooper’s charged across and shot down Ponies. In some cases, the Stormtrooper’s would knock down the ponies, and shoot them on the ground. As the battle raged, Luna the leader of the NLR was watching, everything she worked for from the beginning was falling apart.

Tears formed in Luna’s eyes as the fire raged in the forest. Luna shook her head and said “No, no!” A TIE fighter flew by, and then a TIE Interceptor shot at the bunker above her, Luna saw several star Destoryers flying towards her bunker. Then a star destroyer shot at the bunker, causing her bunker to shake, AT-AT’s walked towards her bunker. Fires burned in the background, Stormtrooper’s started marching up the hill towards her.

Luna then said through her tears “Everypony get ready to go into hiding. I’m afraid, we, we have lost.” Several soldiers behind her trotted away crying, they had lost a major battle. Luna walked sadly towards her shuttle.

As Luna took off Vader entered her bunker and saw the Galactic Empire’s invasion force destroying all of the NLR forces. Vader stepped out onto a balcony; the smoke was thick in the air, it blocked out the sun creating a darkness that shrouded the battle field.

All the NLR survivors looked up at the balcony and saw Vader; they dropped their heads and cried. The war was hard on them. All the animals in the jungle stopped making noise, they looked up and saw Vader standing there breathing and overlooking everything. Vader turned around and entered the bunker, his dark cloak followed after him.

Luna’s shuttle entered lightspeed, to meet up with the rest to of the New Lunar Empire Fleet, which was in the middle of an asteroid field. The fleet was all docked onto asteroids. Getting ready to defend Luna, from whatever came there way.

Luna sadly landed the shuttle; her defeat had a major impact on her. Most of her high ranking generals were slaughtered. And most of Luna’s morale was gone; she was a rebel without a cause. They were doomed to be defeated by the Empire.

On Dekta the battle was calming down. Prisoners were taken and executed in public, as a sign of what happens if you rebel against the Galactic Empire. Vader also ordered a base to be built, as a sign of the new rule here.

In the far north of Equestria, a new enemy has come. Sombra returned he walked through the ruins of the Crystal Empire; the Empire was sacked by the Galactic Empire. Sombra stared at the ruins, and then he saw several stormtroopers walking towards him. “Halt!” Said one Stormtrooper, Sombra responded “Move.” Several Stormtroopers lifted their guns, and said “Halt!” Sombra shot them down with dark magic, one Stormtrooper was thrown against the wall, his back snapped as he hit the wall. Another one screamed as he was dissolved. And the last one fell down dead.

Sombra then stared at the dead Stormtroopers and walked onwards to the ruined crystal castle. Sombra then walked towards the castle, behind him marched shadow soldiers. They were mists of darkness wearing armor, and then the soldiers took forms of stallions. Dark stallions, they took over the Crystal Empire later that day.

Vader walked through the hallways of the Executor, which was now in orbit of Equestria. Then Commander Tiro walked up to Vader and said “My lord, we have lost contact with the Crystal Empire soldiers.” Vader turned around and said “Commander, don’t fail me again. If we lose a grip on this planet we will lose everything.” Vader then said “Deploy some shadow troopers, I want the rebel alive.”

Sombra walked, along the balcony of the Crystal Castle, when then a laser flew by Sombra’s ear. Sombra turned around and saw nothing, and then he felt someone's arms around his neck bringing him to the ground. One Shadow trooper turned off his cloaking device, and kicked Sombra. Sombra stood up and screamed “ENOUGH!” Sombra’s horn charged up and killed that one Shadow Trooper, more Shadow Trooper’s shot at him. But then Sombra levitated and roared “ENOUGH OF THIS!” Sombra shot out dark magic at the Shadow Troopers, the cloaking devices of all the Shadow Trooper’s dropped.

Then the Shadow Trooper’s started to being electrified, as the dark magic surged through them. Then a vein burst, blood went down the armor. The shadow trooper screamed in pain, as he fell to the ground, trying to figure out where he was bleeding. One fell down, dead as the blood stained his armor. Then the other’s died too. Sombra stood there breathing.

Vader sat there in his meditation chamber when then Commander Tiro entered and said “My lord, the shadow trooper’s failed. I am sorry.” Tiro then made choking noises as Vader said “You have failed me for the last time commander.” Tiro continued gagging when then, he dropped down dead. Vader then gestured to soldiers to take away his body.

Vader then said “Get my shuttle ready, I am heading to the Crystal Empire.” Vader walked out to his shuttle, and boarded it. Vader then flew to the Crystal Empire.

Vader got off the shuttle to be greeted by several shadow guards. Vader turned on his lightsaber sliced them down. Vader turned around and saw a shadow Pegasi flying towards him, Vader threw his lightsaber at the Pegasi, and the Pegasi was sliced in two. Vader walked towards the Crystal Castle, and saw several Shadow Unicorns in front of him. Vader forced pushed them into the wall, a loud crack was heard as their necks were broken.

Vader then turned around and saw a Shadow Earth Pony charging at him, Vader choked the pony and brought him into his lightsaber. Vader walked towards the Crystal Castle undisturbed.

Sombra was walking into his new throne room, when then a Shadow Soldier ran towards him and said “My lord! Something has com-!” The soldier was cut off, he was gagging then the stallion was lifted up into the air. The soldier died of choking.

Koo-paah, Koo-paah

Sombra turned around and growled “Who goes there?” Vader turned on his lightsaber, and walked towards Sombra. Sombra stepped back, for once he was scared. Sombra charged up a killing dark magic spell.

As the spell flew towards Vader, Vader simply lifted his lightsaber and deflected it. Vader then said “You are strong, but now you must meet your destiny.” Vader then threw Sombra against the ceiling, Sombra winced in pain. Vader then threw Sombra back down with the force, Sombra screamed as the pain over ran him. Vader then threw Sombra into a bookshelf, Vader stared at Sombra Emotionlessly. Vader force pushed Sombra into a wall, Sombra then charged up a Dark Magic spell, and tried to hit Vader with it. Vader deflected the spell with his lightsaber, and force pushed Sombra against a window. Sombra shattered the glass on impact; Sombra’s back was covered in cuts. Vader walked up to the window and looked out it.

Vader then stared at Sombra, who got up and ran away. Vader then said “All too easy.” As Vader said that, he levitated a box and threw it at Sombra. Vader watched as a box hit Sombra in the head. Sombra trotted away even faster now. Vader watched as Sombra trotted away even farther north.

Vader stood there and for the first time, he sensed how strong Twilight Sparkles was in the force. Vader had to capture Twilight, and turn her to the Dark Side of the Force.

In the Everfree Forest, a robed person opened his eyes. Dahn Codia, a surviving Jedi Knight. Dahn sensed Vader’s presence and Twilights. Dahn said “I must protect Twilight from Vader.” Dahn got up, and walked away heading towards a space port.