• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 2,480 Views, 49 Comments

Star Wars: The Fall of The New Lunar Republic and the Solar Empire - 123123231213231231



The Galactic Empires search for Skywalker is interrupted by the NLR, and the SE.

  • ...
18
 49
 2,480

The Cold Barren Wasteland

The Cold Barren Waste

Luna walked through the icy tunnels of the Vanat base, Luna stood there and announced “The Solar Empire is falling to an unknown enemy; we must strike both of them if we are to rule Equestria.” Several commanders stood up and said “Ma’am, were sorry to say we punched in the estimations. They would win a major victory over us quickly.” Luna stood up and shrieked in her royal Canterlot voice “WHAT!?!” Then an earth pony commander responded “Yes we would lose, they have better technology, better soldiers and better fighter ships.” Luna then shrieked again in her Canterlot voice “SILENCE!” The commander shut up, as Luna announced “Our scanners have picked up three ships coming out of hyperspace, I want you guys to get ready to defend!”

Above Vanat several starships came out of hyperspace into the Vanat asteroid field. The ships were Shining Armor’s captured Lambda shuttle, Slave 1, and Darth Vader’s TIE Advance. Vader then contacted Fett and said “No shooting the shuttle down, try and force it to land.” Boba responded “As you wish.”

Vader gained on the shuttle, his sights were locked on the wing. Vader then said “I have you now.” Then the Shuttles top wing exploded, Twilight who was on felt the shuttle shake. Then Boba Fett deployed a seismic charge. It exploded and then.

KABOOM

The seismic charge tore through the asteroids, destroying whatever was there, also damaging the shuttle. The Lambda shuttle spun out of control into the planet’s atmosphere, smoke was everywhere. The fire made it look like a comet, streaking through the sky with the contrail behind it.

On board the shuttle it was getting hot, the wings were being torn off, Celestia was in the back screaming bloody murder. Shining Armor and Twilight were trying to guide it to safety. Then the snowy ground appeared, they pulled up. As the shuttle slid, along the ice Cadance and Celestia were being thrown around in the back. Then the shuttle came to a stop. Twilight looked out the cracked window, and saw nothing but blizzard like conditions. Then they had to get out, because of the fire. As the four trotted out the shuttle exploded, creating a massive smoke cloud.

In the Vanat base, the ground shook as the explosion from the shuttle went through the earth. Several unicorns cowered in fear, and several others ran for help. Luna stood up and said “Go and get an investigation team, it is possible that explosion is them.” Luna stood there trembling in fear, as she thought of the disaster that could happen possibly.

As the scout team found the remains of the shuttle, they found the blooded four ponies that were on it, Celestia, Twilight, Cadance and Shining Armor. They then aimed their weapons and screamed “Freeze!” Twilight said “We are freezing!” Then a Pegasi soldier said “In the name of the New Lunar Republic surrender!” Twilight sighed and said “I guess we have no other choice.” They then surrendered.

As Vader’s TIE Advance flew above the surface of Vanat he searched for the crashed shuttle. Then Vader found a crashed burning remains of a shuttle, Vader scanned it “No life signs.” The scanner said. Vader scoured the area more searching for the four ponies. Vader still found no life signs.

Vader pulled his TIE Advance up, and entered space. Then Vader entered the codes for hyperspace, and then he was in hyperspace heading towards Equestria. But the Slave 1 did not enter hyperspace instead Fett landed, looking at the crime scene.

In the Vanat base, Celestia was thrown into a prison cell, so where the others. Luna gave out and orders “Interrogate and torture them if you have to, I want info about this group we are now enemies with.”

Vader was now aboard the Executor watching the Star Destroyers go by, he breathed heavily as he watched. Then a TIE interceptor flew by, Vader stood there watching everything planning every move. Vader then decided to head down to Canterlot and see everything.

In Canterlot, snipers hid in the tower as AT-ST’s walked through the city keeping order. Stormtroopers walked around, and Shadow troopers hid in the crowds waiting to strike down a rebel. Vader was in the Canterlot palace. Vader then walked onto the balcony, he watched as Sentinel Shuttle’s engines turned on and took off, and AT-AT’s walked towards transports getting on. Vader’s cape blew in the wind. The roar of the engines was in the air, as TIE fighters flew by. Vader turned around and headed into the castle, his cape trailing him.

Celestia screamed out in pain, the interrogation droid in her cell was branding her, to get her to talk. Celestia screamed out “I told you everything!” The interrogation earth pony shook his head and said “We think you have a few secrets. Tell me what happened to the corvette that was over Equestria, did you capture it?” Celestia shook her head and said “No, I watched as they took it, I didn't know who they were.” The interrogation pony snarled “Droid, do some more damage.” Celestia screamed out “Help!”

Vader then boarded his imperial shuttle and took off, and headed to the Executor. When Vader arrived on board he said “Be on standby, hostiles are all around us.” Tiro responded “Yes my lord.” Vader stood there watching the Star Destroyers go by. Vader turned around and headed into his meditation chamber.

On Vanat, Boba Fett tracked down the hoof prints to a military base. Boba Fett then spotted several ponies walking outside; Fett took careful aim at them. Then Fett fired an earth pony that was on the ground nearby, got shot in the head. The earth ponies head took the full impact, the pony fell over mortally wounded. The earth pony’s shattered helmet fell to the ground, the pony was dead. Then the other earth ponies in the patrol started screaming in terror, as they shot everywhere. Boba Fett smirked under his helmet and mumbled “These ponies don’t take a hint.”

Fett stood up on the snow drift he was hiding behind; he bent down and fired his jet pack rocket. The earth pony patrol, tried to get away. The rocket soared through the air. But the rocket hit them, as the earth ponies were destroyed instantly; Fett looked up and saw armor pieces falling down.

Luna was in the command center when a transmission came in. A soldier was screaming “Back up needed in sector 6!” Luna listened closer and then she heard “Holy crap! Were under fire, in sector 6! Take cover! NO WAIT NO! ARGH!” Then the transmission ended with the explosion. Luna then said “Go and find their bodies, they need a proper burial.” Several unicorn soldiers nodded and trotted away.

Boba Fett hid behind a snow drift; he was now on the run. Then he heard voices. Fett listened as one said “So sector 6 got attacked eh?” Then another voice said “Yeah, apparently a missile attack.” Boba Fett got his gun ready, and went behind the Unicorns. Boba then threw out a thermal detonator. The detonator started to beep; the unicorns looked at their feet and screamed “HOLY!” The detonator exploded, killing both unicorns instantly. Fett walked up, and saw the Unicorns who were no sizzling, Fett walked away his cape blew a little bit in the wind.

The commanders where traumatized from the recordings. The command center was quiet, Luna said “Play the recording again.” The recording played, it started with the soldiers chatting and then the beeping and then “HOLY!” And then an explosion and static followed quickly. Luna put her hoof to her forehead, and trembled and said “What is this thing?” Several earth pony commanders said “Luna, we think they are the mysterious forces.” Luna said “It’s only a matter of time till the all find us.”

On board a star destroyer, they were deploying Viper Probe droids. As the droids flew by, they made a whirring noise. But one in particular entered hyperspace towards another planet.

Then the droid came out of hyperspace and flew towards Vanat, as it entered the atmosphere, it didn't burn. Instead it flew faster and faster. Then the droid hit the ground, the protective casing broke open. Then the Viper Probe Droid appeared and said “Scanning for life forms, scanning for life forms.”

Author's Note:

thats enough for one night, anyway the CHAPTERS WILL GET BLOODY LONGER