• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 2,480 Views, 49 Comments

Star Wars: The Fall of The New Lunar Republic and the Solar Empire - 123123231213231231



The Galactic Empires search for Skywalker is interrupted by the NLR, and the SE.

  • ...
18
 49
 2,480

Terror Aboard the Solar Ray's

Terror Aboard the Solar Ray’s

Sombra walked through the howling wind, the snow stung his fur as it hit him. Sombra squinted his eyes to see. It was a white out, he could see nothing. Sombra growled and thought “I need some pony powerful, somepony more powerful than Celestia and Luna combined. I need Twilight Sparkles.” Sombra walked towards the north, he went farther and farther. Sombra then found the spot, an old Shadow Fortress.

Sombra walked into the fortress, the Fortress looked like the Crystal Castle but darker, and it had a wall of jagged dark crystals surrounding it. To some it looked like a top secret base, and a no trespassing area. But to Sombra it was home. Sombra entered, and walked along the dark hallways. Sombra had a new enemy. An enemy to Sombra’s Shadow Imperium, Sombra was defeated by this enemy once and now he had this enemy following him.

Aboard the Executor, Vader was meeting with Boba Fett. Boba told Vader “I’ll need a squadron of stormtroopers; they won't be making it back.” Vader turned around and said “I will provide you with Terror troopers, and Terror Equipment, the troopers you used to bring Juno Eclipse to me. Bring Twilight to me, I want her alive.” Boba nodded and said “Thank you my lord.”

Celestia was walking through the hallways of the Solar Rays, her capital ship that was orbiting the planet of Aquarias. As Celestia walked she thought of Twilight, then a general Pegasi walked up to her and said “Your majesty, a ship has landed. It is carrying a human who claims he isn't in the Galactic Empire.” Celestia walked out to the ship it was in the hangar, Celestia saw the ship it was an ETA-2, and the ETA-2 was a jet black color. Celestia then asked “Who owns this ship?” Celestia stared at the ship, when then “I do.” Echoed as Dahn Codia answered Celestia’s question. Dahn removed his hood and politely bowed before Celestia.

Celestia stared at Dahn and said “Who are you?” Dahn Codia, stood up and said “I am Dahn Codia, Jedi Master. I am on the run from Vader, like you.” Dahn Codia then said “I think, there is a pony you have. I wish to talk to her.” Celestia said “Who is that?” Dahn Codia then said “Twilight Sparkles.” Celestia looked suspiciously at Dahn, and said “Ok.”

The Slave 1 flew from hyperspace it flew towards the Solar Rays. Boba Fett was in the cockpit, but this time, he got permission from Vader to use Terror Troopers. As the Slave 1 landed, unicorn soldiers gathered around the ship. When then, the Solar Ray’s shook. The unicorn soldier’s fell to the ground. It was hit by a torpedo, of some kind.

In the engine room, screams of pain where in the air. Terror droids scurried around, latching onto ponies heads. As unicorns were attacked, the terror spider droids latched onto the heads, and killed them. As the engine room was overrun, it became silent. The engineer’s were dead, there was blood on the floor as the terror spider droids scurried away.

Twilight Sparkles was in her room, she was thinking about how dark these days where. Then Twilight heard screaming but the screams were cut off. Then Twilight’s lights flickered and went out. Twilight walked out, the corridors where dark. Dead ponies scattered around, and the lights flickered. Twilight was scared, fear was in her heart.

Twilight heard something behind her; she turned around and saw nothing. Twilight trotted down the hallways. Twilight stopped at a window, and saw one star ship flying away; it looked like Celestia’s. Twilight watched in horror, she was left behind. Twilight then said “Hello?” No response, then she heard a bloody murder scream. Twilight walked down the hallways, she heard something behind her again. Twilight turned around and still saw nothing. Twilight then heard the scraping of claws on walls. Twilight looked around in fear. Then Twilight heard the scraping of glass, Twilight felt her heart beating faster and faster. She wasn't alone.

Twilight carefully walked down the halls, she was trying not to step on bodies. Twilight looked around and saw wire’s hanging, Twilight then said “Who in Celestia’s name could cause this much damage.” Twilight heard something behind her; she turned around and saw nothing. Twilight sensed something was there, but she couldn't figure out what was there. Twilight came across a body of a guard, the guard was impaled, and blood was coming out his mouth. Twilight gasped in disgust, and nearly vomited at the sight. Twilight walked in fear, she has never been this scared in her life.

As Twilight walked the ghostly halls, she heard screams as ponies were killed by this mysterious killer. Then Twilight entered an area of low lying smoke, as Twilight walked through the low lying smoke. Twilight turned around, and saw nothing. Twilight’s eyes widened in fear, the smoke made it eerie. Then she heard the snapping of some ponies, back as a pony died. Then a Terror Trooper sprinted at Twilight, Twilight charged up a spell and shot at the Terror Trooper. The Terror Trooper died, on impact of the spell.

Twilight walked down the hallways, she was alone. Twilight was scared, she was shaking. She killed a man, she didn’t mean too. Twilight then thought “Celestia, please forgive me.” But then Twilight felt claws, on her fur. Twilight turned around, and saw a Terror Trooper that was staring at her. Then the trooper stunned Twilight. Twilight fell to the ground unconscious; the smoke covered her body as the Terror Trooper’s took her away.

Dahn Codia walked down the hallways, Dahn heard screams of pain. Then Dahn saw a Terror Trooper sprinting at him. Dahn’s lightsaber turned on, the blue blade emerged. Then Dahn struck down the Terror Trooper in self-defense. Dahn walked down the hallways, still no sign of Twilight.

As Boba Fett walked onto the Slave 1, he looked at Twilight Sparkles. Then he looked at the dead ponies which surrounded him. Fett looked up, and saw Dahn in the control room window staring at him. Fett then smirked under his helmet and dragged Twilight into the Slave 1.

Dahn watched as the Slave 1 took off. As the Slave 1 flew away it made a whirring noise, it then entered hyperspace. Leaving only the ETA-2 in the hangar. Then Dahn heard scratching at the door behind him. Dahn looked at the door, he cocked his eyebrow. Dahn then opened the door, and then turned on his lightsaber. Smoke filled the room.

Then Terror Trooper’s swarmed in, Dahn sliced them down. The Terror Trooper’s fell down dead. Dahn force pushed one into the window killing the Terror Trooper instantly. As Dahn walked into a cargo hold, the doors closed then a Terror Bio droid entered, Dahn looked at it and backed off. Then the Bio Droid unleashed its barrage of force electricity, taking Dahn off guard.

Dahn stood up and attacked it, Dahn then noticed his advantage; a box hanging over the Bio Droid. But then the Bio Droid shot out lasers and nearly killed Dahn, when then the box over the Bio Droid fell, Dahn stood up and ran towards the hangar.

When Dahn entered the hangar a new thing was there, a Terror Walker. Dahn gasped and backed up and ran towards his starfighter. When Dahn entered his ETA-2 he took off, and hovered and aimed at the walker. The Walker then shot off missiles, forcing Dahn to take evasive actions by flying out the hangar. When Dahn flew out the hangar he flew back in, at full speed firing his volley of missiles.

The Terror Walker was hit, as the Walker stumbled. Dahn shot it with a few lasers. The Terror Walker then exploded, shaking the ship and also exploding several fuel tanks. Dahn knew he had to fly out. As Dahn flew out he said “R2, get ready for the jump to lightspeed.” R2 beeped happily as they flew towards the hyperdrive ring, behind them the Solar Rays exploded, bursting into flames destroying everyone one board.

The Slave 1 flew towards the Executor. As the Slave 1 landed, Fett forced Twilight off. Vader stood there and looked at Twilight. Twilight looked up at Vader, and said “I hate you.” Vader then walked next to Twilight and said “I look forward to your training as my apprentice.” Twilight growled at Vader “Never, I will never be your apprentice.” Vader escorted Twilight towards her new prison cell.

Dahn’s ETA-2 flew out of hyperspace, following after the Slave 1. As the ETA-2 landed in the hangar, Dahn noticed he was being surrounded by stormtroopers. Dahn then said “R2, take off and land on Equestria.” R2 beeped happily, as Dahn got out.

When Dahn got out his ETA-2 took off. Dahn turned on his lightsaber, Dahn was shot at. Instead the shooter a stormtrooper was killed, as the lightsaber impaled the Stormtrooper. The Stormtrooper died, as Dahn then threw another Stormtrooper into the door. As Dahn stood there, he used the force to throw several Stormtrooper’s into the air and throw them down. A loud disgusting crack echoed in the hangar, the backs of the Stormtrooper’s snapped. One died the other one was trying to get up, he couldn’t.

Dahn walked through the doors, as he walked down the hallways he was approached by several officers. One officer pulled out a gun and shot at Dahn, Dahn responded with cutting down the officer. The other officer ran away. Dahn walked down the hallways and then he saw a squad of Stormtroopers, the Stormtroopers looked at him and then one screamed “INTRUDER!” Dahn ran towards them, as he sliced them down he jumped up and threw one into a closing blast door. As the fighting went on, Dahn jumped up and slammed into the ground his hood was still on. The Stormtrooper’s bodies scattered the hallway.

Dahn then looked up, and walked down the hallway. As he walked he noticed he was nearing the Prison bay. As Dahn entered, he looked around and walked towards the cell control panel. He then unlocked Twilight’s cell.

Twilight looked up, and saw that her cell door was unlocked. When then the door opened up, and Dahn entered. Twilight got up and said “Who are you?” Dahn then removed his hood revealing his blue eyes, and his graying hair. Dahn then said “Dahn Codia, Jedi Master. I am here to rescue you.”

Twilight got up and said “Let’s go.” Dahn then said “Follow me.” Twilight and Dahn ran towards the shuttle bay, they were undisturbed. When then Darth Vader slammed down in front of them in the Shuttle Bay. Vader turned on his lightsaber and said “You are not leaving with Twilight Sparkles.” Dahn then turned on his lightsaber. Dahn then said “I will leave with her; she will not go with you Dark Lord.”

Vader then tried to cut of Dahn’s legs, when then Dahn utilized Sai and jumped just in time. Vader then dueled Dahn. As they dueled Twilight snuck onto the Imperial shuttle behind the two. As Twilight boarded she entered the cockpit, and got ready for takeoff. As the shuttle started to hover Dahn turned around and jumped onto the ramp.

As Twilight took off, Dahn jumped onto the ramp and said “We will be landing in Equestria. We will be safe there.” As the Lambda Shuttle entered lightspeed, Vader watched from the hangar, he lost a potential apprentice. Vader then turned around and headed back to the Bridge.

Sombra sat there in his battle armor, in the Shadow Fortress. As he sat there he thought “I need a starfleet.” Sombra looked out and saw an old crashed Sith Cruiser, Sombra smirked. Sombra had a new star ship to copy and build.

Sombra stood there watching the new Shadow Cruisers take off, the cruisers were based off the Sith Cruisers. Then Sombra was told his ship was ready to be boarded. Sombra walked out, to the Cruiser and took off. Sombra was going to engage the Galactic Empire.

As the Shadow Cruiser’s flew towards the Imperial Fleet. Vader was notified by Captain Piett. Vader stood there as Piett said “My lord, several Cruisers are coming close to our ships. Permission to engage?” Vader turned around and said “Fire at will commander.”

The Executor’s Turbolasers aimed at the Cruisers. The Turbolasers were lined up, they were massive. Vader then gave the order “Fire.” As the Turbolasers unleashed a relentless barrage, the Cruiser’s shook with the explosion’s damaging the shields. When then one cruiser exploded, and split in two and smashed into another ship. The other cruiser started sucking ponies out into space killing them all. As the cruiser exploded, it collapsed and was destroyed

Sombra watched and growled, as Sombra growled he said “Get ready for the jump to lightspeed, head to the asteroid field near Dekta.” Sombra glared at the Executor as one of its Turbolasers nailed the area above the bridge. Sombra waited impatiently as the ship shook, and then they were in hyperspace.

Vader turned around and said “Do you have their coordinates?” One officer looked up and said “Yes my lord.” Vader then said “Follow them to their coordinate. Deploy the fleet, commander.” The officer looked up at Vader and said “Yes my lord.” Then the fleet entered light speed.

Author's Note:

HERE IT IS, and I would also like to thanks everypony/ everyone for the faves, and the likes. And for the criticism.