• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 2,479 Views, 49 Comments

Star Wars: The Fall of The New Lunar Republic and the Solar Empire - 123123231213231231



The Galactic Empires search for Skywalker is interrupted by the NLR, and the SE.

  • ...
18
 49
 2,479

The Rise of the Equestrian Alliance

The Rise of the Equestrian Alliance

Vader’s fleet flew out of hyperspace, as they approached the Asteroid field. Vader said “I sense the NLR.” Then an officer shouted “Look sir! NLR cruisers!” Vader then said “Open fire on them, I want their flag ship to survive.” Then the Imperial Starfleet bombarded the Cruisers. Destroying the entire NLR fleet all but one ship remained. When then Vader said “Halt.” The Star Fleet held fire; all but one ship was left. When then Vader said “Prepare to board there ship.”

As the Imperial shuttle took off, it flew towards the crippled NLR ship. When then they landed. Vader walked off the ramp. Vader turned on his lightsaber and sliced down several unicorns that approached him. As Vader walked through the ship, he sliced down any resistance. When then he entered the security room. Vader looked into the security recordings when then he heard something humming.

Vader turned around and lifted his lightsaber as a Electrostaff flew towards him. Vader dueled the saber and didn't know who was levitating it. When then a unicorn walked in smirking. Vader lifted his saber and dueled with the unicorn.

Luna was in the hangar running towards her shuttle. Her ship shook. She was going to surrender to the Solar Empire. As Luna took off, she flew away in her shuttle. TIE fighters chased after her shuttle, shooting at her.

Vader continued dueling he fought; he then was kicked into the bridge. As he dueled he sliced down, several unicorn guards around him. Vader then threw his lightsaber at the pilot of the ship, the pilot died as the saber hit him.

Stormtrooper’s ran through the ship’s barracks, they gunned down anypony left. The barracks then burst into flames as the explosions tore through the area. The ship shook, as bodies flew around. Several Stormtrooper’s ran towards a unicorn general, and pinned him to the ground. They then brutally kicked the general, and then they shot him.

As the ship was being taken over. Luna flew towards Equestria, when she landed she got off several Solar Empire soldiers surround her. Then Celestia landed in front of her sister and said “What do you want?” Luna said sadly “I'm here, to surrender.” Celestia then said “Guards, take her to a cell.”

Vader dueled the unicorn; the electrostaff whirred as it spun around. Vader’s saber hit the staff, as he tried to force the unicorn back. The unicorn sliced at Vader’s saber causing sparks to fly everywhere. Vader then kicked the unicorn. As the unicorn slid back, his armor was scratched now. Vader then jumped up and did a force slam. The unicorn got out of the way in time. As they dueled, the NLR was falling, and would fall after this duel.

Luna entered her cell; a few minutes later she sat down as her Sister entered. Luna looked up and said “I'm sorry.” Celestia walked to her sister and said “It’s ok; I've seen the errors of my way.” Luna then looked up sadly and said “What are you going to do with me now?” Celestia said “Meet me in the command center, we have much to discuss.” Luna nodded and said “Yes sister.”

Vader dueled the unicorn; there was no end in sight. Vader threw the unicorn commander into the glass window. The unicorn got back up and went back to dueling. As they fought the Imperial fleet moved closer and closer, Vader then threw a chair at the unicorn commander. The Unicorn’s white armor withstood the impact. The Unicorn stood up; he levitated the electrostaff and sliced at Vader’s saber. The spark's flew everywhere, as Vader attempted to overpower the unicorn.

In the Solar Empire’s secret HQ, on Equestria. Celestia and Luna were talking; Twilight was in the background training with Dahn about the force. Celestia then said “Sister, we need to get fighting done. We need to put down our differences.” Luna looked around and said “Yes we need too, we need to go back to our old ways of peace. We need to be united.” Luna then turned around, to an old dusty table. Celestia joined her, so did Twilight and Dahn.

Luna then said proudly “Are you ready to finish this?” Celestia looked up and said “Yes.” Luna then wiped some dust of the table; it was the old Equestrian Symbol. Luna then said “At last the Equestrian Alliance has been formed. We will now live in peace, with each other.” Celestia looked at the table, Dahn looked on and so did Twilight.

Vader finally overpowered the unicorn; they were dueling front of the massive glass window, which was on the bridge when then. Vader then impaled the unicorn. The unicorn looked up sadly, as his electro staff fell. Vader then said “You were deceived. And now you're Republic shall fall.” Vader ripped out his saber. The unicorn collapsed in front of the Star Destroyer’s that were flying towards him. Several TIE fighters flew by shooting at the ship, the unicorn died after seeing the scene.

Vader flew away towards the Executor. When he landed, he said “Go back to Equestria, I sense something is there.” The Starfleet turned around and entered lightspeed, and flew away from the remains of the NLR.

Luna was walking around. She sent transmissions out to any remaining NLR forces, that said to fight alongside the Solar Empire. Celestia was happy she could be reunited with her sister. But they had planning to do. Celestia looked at the NLR fighter’s that Luna brought in. Celestia then said “They'll be good.” The newly modified Z-95’s were given proton torpedoes, and best of all: stronger lasers.

Luna looked at them, and said “Well, what’s the plan?” Celestia said “My idea is that we get fighter’s to fly low to the hull of Vader’s star ship. And then the fighter’s shoot and destroy the shields, and then we attack.” Luna nodded, and said “I like the idea.”

In the Equestrian Alliance base, they have a hangar. The hangar is enough to sustain several fighter squadrons. Well this time, it sustained five squadrons. Not several, so the pilots had to be extra careful when taking off. As they took, off they flew towards the sky. Celestia and Luna sat in the base.

Above Equestria the squad leader said “All Blue's check in.” Then all the Blues checked in. As they flew towards the Executor the leader said “This is it gentlecolts.” Then TIE fighter’s started flying towards them. This was a death trap. TIE fighter's flew towards them. In the noise was deafening, as hundreds of TIE Fighters and interceptors attacked.

As they fought Lord Vader was notified. A flight officer said “My lord, there ships are in too many numbers our fighters.” Vader then said “Get my fighter ready.” The flight officer nodded and said "Yes my lord."

Vader’s TIE Advance flew out the hangar. Vader then said “Shadow Squadron form up.” A TIE interceptor pilot responded “Copy that Shadow leader.” As they flew after a Z-95, Vader said “I have this one.” Then Vader fired, the Z-95 exploded, and flew into another Z-95. With two down, Vader said “Cover me.” The TIE interceptor’s next to Vader formed up, and shot down another Z-95.

Luna sat in the command room, as she heard the screams of Blue Squadron being shot down. Celestia stared at the player, and said “Blue Squadron, get out of there. Fall back.” Then one voice called out “Copy that.” Celestia said “We have lost a battle.” As the lone blue squadron survivor returned, Celestia said to the lone survivor “You fought bravely.” The survivor said obviously shaken “There were so many of them. I could have saved him! I could've saved him!”

Vader landed his TIE Advanced and said “There base is on Equestria. that mean’s one thing Twilight Sparkles is there too.” Vader contacted Fett and said “Bring me Twilight Sparkles, alive. I will loan you Shadow Stormtroopers.” Boba Fett responded “It’s a deal.”

The Slave 1 landed outside the Equestrian Alliance base. As Fett walked off, he walked towards the hangar, several unicorn soldiers surrounded him. Then several of the soldier’s dropped dead, Fett looked up and saw a Shadow Stormtrooper. Fett then turned around and kicked an earth pony in the head, and smashed his helmet. Boba raised a holo projector and said “Bring me this pony alive.” The Shadow Stormtrooper nodded and said “Yes sir.” The Shadow Stormtrooper’s moved out.

In the hallways, several ponies screamed in horror as Shadow Stormtrooper’s tore through. One pony was beaten to death with the butt of the gun. As the area was secured they found the right room.

Twilight was sitting on her bed, when then a knocking noise was heard. She opened the door, and then Shadow Stormtrooper’s burst in. Twilight stood up, it was too late a stun blast hit her. Twilight fell to the ground, as the Shadow Stormtrooper’s carried her to the Slave 1.

Boba Fett said to himself “This pony isn't getting away again.” As The Slave 1 took off, the Shadow Stormtrooper’s dispersed and headed back to HQ. Fett flew towards the Executor, preparing to cash in on his prize.

As Fett landed on the Executor, he showed Vader the prisoner. Vader said “Very good.” Vader then said “Guards, take her to the prison cell.” The Stormtroopers picked Twilight up and dragged her to her cell. Vader paid Fett for his work.

Vader stood there as Twilight was being taken into her cell. Vader watched and said “Double the security; make sure no ships can get on this ship.” Vade watched as Twilight went into her cell.

The Command room was a disaster. Shining Armor was walking around, he then called out “Twilight?” No response, then a soldier said “Sir, Twilight Sparkles has been captured.” Shining Armor screamed in disbelief “WHAT!?!” The soldier nodded and said “Yes sir, we have video that shows her being taken to the Slave 1.”

Shining Armor then saw Dahn walking in. Shining Armor then said “Twilight’s been captured.” Dahn looked surprised and said “Who took her?” Shining Armor responded “Boba Fett took Twilight to Vader.” Shining Armor gasped and said “That’s not possible.”

As Sombra walked through the halls of his ship, he thought “Twilight Sparkles, the future Dark Magic user.” Then a general walked up to Sombra and said “Sir, Twilight Sparkles has been captured by the Galactic Empire.” Sombra turned around and said “What?” The general continued “Sir, she’s being held by the Galactic Empire.” Sombra sighed and said “Get ready to free her.” Sombra turned around and headed towards his bedroom.

Twilight was sleeping when then her dream’s when then Sombra appeared. Twilight was now in complete darkness, when then an evil deep laughter emerged. Twilight said “Hello? Who’s there?” Then Sombra emerged Twilight stepped back in fear, and said “What, do you want.” Sombra said “You too be my apprentice.” Twilight looked at Sombra in disgust and said “I would prefer Vader over you.” Sombra sighed and said “Twilight, the Dark Magic’s are the only way we can bring balance to the galaxy!” Sombra roared at Twilight “WE CAN END THIS POINTLESS WAR! AND RULE TOGETHER!” Twilight stepped back, Sombra had a small point. Twilight backed up and said “Never. I'll never join the Dark Magic’s.” Sombra lifted his hoof up and said “If you only knew the powers of the Dark Magic’s.” Sombra then disappeared from Twilight's dream.

Twilight woke up, she was in her cell. It was cold. Twilight cried a bit and lied down on her bed; her front legs covered her eyes. She was alone, she was scared of Vader. Twilight thought she wasn't going to live through this.

Celestia walked through the hallways of the Equestrian Alliance HQ. Celestia then said to an adviser who was following her “Go to Luna and tell her we need a plan.” The adviser nodded and said “Yes ma'am.” The adviser trotted towards the command center. Celestia looked at them, and sighed.

Celestia walked into a room, and sat down. Shining Armor was sitting in the room; he then said “Will I ever see Twi again?” Celestia thought, and said “We are trying our best Shining Armor.” Luna then entered the room and said “What are we doing?” Celestia answered Luna “We are planning to save Twilight.” Luna nodded and said “Ok.” They then started planning the rescue of Twilight Sparkles.

Twilight woke up, as several guards entered her cell. One guard said “Lord Vader wants to see you.” Twilight groaned “Go away.” The guards smacked her in her stomach with a force pike. Twilight screamed in pain. Twilight used her magic to snap the pikes. The guards gasped, and stepped back. Twilight screamed out “I HATE YOU!” Then unwittingly using the force, Twilight threw the guards into the walls. Twilight walked by a mirror and looked into it. Her irises were yellow. Twilight gasped at the sight.

Author's Note:

And this is a major chapter. It hints a possible change of Twilight's thoughts.
But keep in mind there are 3 endings to this: Light Side, Dark Side, and Dark Magics