• Published 1st Jul 2013
  • 6,725 Views, 174 Comments

Foals are invading! - FaelaArts



Celestia encounters problems when Queen Chrysalis tries to take over Canterlot again, and she is forced to use her failsafe on all ponies in the room. Well, two Alicorns, a Draconequus and a changeling.

  • ...
4
 174
 6,725

Playdate at the park.


It was a peaceful day in the Ponyville park, and a few ponies sat on the soft grass, enjoying the peace and quiet of the afternoon. However, as soon as they saw the parade of ponies coming, most quickly got up and walked away, grumbling in irritation. Word had quickly spread about the magical infants, and no one wanted to be nearby in case it turned out hazardous for their health.

“Aaapllleejack, I’m old enough to feed myself you know.” The first voice was low, and yet high pitched at the same time. It was coming from a tall gangly filly who had bug wings and holes in her feet. Chrysalis’s ears were perked back as she glared at Applejack.

“An jus how are ya’ plannin’ on doin’ that missy? I’m not gonna’ let ya suck the love outta some unsuspectin’ pony. Fool me once shame on me, you won’t fool me twice.” Applejack paused and looked to Chrysalis who had stopped in silent defiance. After a moment of staring, Applejack relented and rolled her eyes.

“Fine, but only a small bit an’ only from ya’ aunts ya hear?” Applejack found herself suddenly gripped in a strong hug as the sound of a squee reached her ears, and Chrysalis bounced eagerly toward her ignorant victims. Applejack smiled as she left, shaking her head, she really didn’t understand Changelings.

“Fwuffy! Fwuffy!” Luna was sitting perched on a cloud beside Rainbow Dash, bouncing up and down and giggling. In the time they had spent, she had grown considerably, almost as big as a filly instead of a small foal like she had been. Dash poked her gently, before swiping the cloud from underneath and hiding it behind her wings. Luna began to hover.

“Oh dear, your awesome aunt has hid the cloud. I bet you can’t find it.” Dash grinned as once more Luna teleported, instead opting to get a new cloud and bring it down from the sky. Bouncing up and down, she released a torrent of water on the grass, drying up the cloud and rendering it poofy once more. Dash kicked the old cloud into the sky as Luna began to hover near Celestia and brag about her cloud.

“I wan ta cwoud,” sulked Celestia, scrunching her face so her bottom lip stuck out. Twilight chuckled and took to the sky, grabbing Luna’s old cloud and bringing it down for Celestia. Celestia was similar in size to Luna, but was slightly larger. She also knew more words, a fact she often held over Luna.

Settling into her cloud, she raised her wings and stood tall, mimicking a regal posture as Luna looked on, immediately copying the action. Suddenly both clouds turned pink, causing the two fillies to get caught in the cotton candy, and slowly be rained out with chocolate. Both turned to glare at the baby Discord, who hadn’t grown an inch.

“You wess wif wour wuffies!” Celestia stood tall and accused Discord, her sister copying the action as she stood beside her. Discord looked at them, and rolled his eyes, snapping his fingers and turning them both fuzzy with a slight jolt of electricity. Both quickly flattened their fur and narrowed their eyes at Discord. With the fate of the fluffies at stake, they prepared for battle.

Discord fired beams of static at the princess as they both fired their own beams. Celestia’s made fire where it landed and Luna’s froze the land. Discord swatted both attacks away, giggling with mad glee. Both dived for Discord, only to realise he had turned into a pie, and both fell face first into the large pie, pulling their heads out and turning to the maniacal laughter.

“That’s enough Discord, say sorry.” Fluttershy stepped between them and fixed a stern gaze on Discord, who growled irritably in response, and nodded. Fluttershy stepped aside as Discord stepped to his tubby feet and bowed.

“Sowee,” he spoke, falling down as his weight carried him forward. Luna and Celestia began to giggle, and Discord began to create something to get revenge. However everyone blinked as a large poof sounded, and a pink cloud appeared where Chrysalis had been standing a moment earlier. As the pink dust cleared, all realised that the filly Chrysalis had vanished, and was instead once more full grown.

“Well, that puts a damper on the whole ‘invade Equestria for food’ plan,” she spoke simply. Applejack and Twilight stepped forward, sharing a confused glance. Cadance watched this, charging a spell of her own just in case Chrysalis attacked.

“What does?” Applejack was the first to open her mouth, approaching Chrysalis slowly, unsure of the situation. Twilight glanced to Cadance, and began charging her own spell. Chrysalis ignored the flighty Alicorns, and focused her attention on Applejack, giving a weak smile.

“Well you only gave me permission to feed off my aunts. I can’t feed an entire army on that.” Hearing Chrysalis’s words, both Twilight and Cadance relaxed, sharing a good natured smile as they realised that Chrysalis hadn’t forgotten the memories of her time in Ponyville. Applejack chuckled and approached Chrysalis, pulling off her hat and putting it over the Changeling’s crown.

“Dun ya worry hun. Yer an Apple now, part of tha’ family ya hear? Ahm sure once this whole mess is sorted out we’ll get yer family sorted right ahn proper. Right Twilight?” Applejack turned toward Twilight, who gave a smile and nodded vehemently in agreement.

Chrysalis smiled, and looked down to the ground, her wings buzzing slightly in response. If anyone had been able to see under the brim of the hat, they would have seen an embarrassed blush on Chrysalis’s cheeks. Speaking so only Applejack would hear, two words left her mouth.

“Thanks...Mum.”