• Published 29th Jun 2013
  • 2,501 Views, 317 Comments

The Formative Years - Lonepone

  • ...
16
 317
 2,501

The Wizard of Oz

Some pony banging on the front door wakes me up. I drag myself up out of bed, and check who it is. "Hey, Lonepone. What time is it?"

"5 o'clock. May I come in?" He asks.

"Yeah, sure" I yawn as I let him in. "What's up?"

"Have you talked to Neon Sky recently?” He asks with a little smile.

“No, why?”

“No one has seen her for days. Ever since you and her went to see your dad, she’s just disappeared. She lives alone in her dorm, and the doors locked. I think you should talk to her”

“How am I supposed to get in?” I ask suspiciously.

“A pony like you, of course you can get in”

“What do you mean, ‘like me’?”

“You know what I’m talking about. Anyways, the reason the classes aren't being written anymore is because Lonepone finds them boring. Thought I ‘ought to let you know”

“Yeah, thanks. How much do you know about me?” I ask.

He just smiles, grabs a Mountain Dew of mine, and walks out of the room.

"Bitch stole mah Dew" I say to the seemingly empty room.

"Vinyl, that's not nice" Octavia says

"Up all ready?"

"Obviously"

"Well, I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz!" I finish in a singsong voice. I look at her confused, and walk out the door laughing.

Author's Note:

Here it is. Shipping shall commence next chapter, and then so e interesting shit.

I got a social life right when I don't want one, so that's the reason for the delay.