• Published 5th Aug 2013
  • 3,965 Views, 75 Comments

Tristan's New Life - ShadowVoltstreaker



Tristan Nautilus, the everyday employee at Gamestop. His knowledge on video games is almost as vast as his love for MLP: FiM. He'd give almost anything to be able to go to Equestria, but when he finally gets his chance.. will he want to go home?

  • ...
25
 75
 3,965

Gieremund

After her whole jump scare she drops down next to me and jabs me in the ribs. "Ouch. What was that for?" I ask, rubbing my side.

"For scaring me! Why'd you sneak up on me like that?" she asked with a angry face.

"What do you mean sneaking up on you? I've been in the house for a while now waiting for you to get back." I say, suppressing a laugh. She doesn't seem to notice though since she's thinking about this.

"Then why didn't I see you when I came inside?" She shouted after a few moments.

"Well you should've but you completely ignored me and went into the kitchen."

Again she looked confused "I.. but.. you-… then I…" she stuttered out. Putting my hoof over her mouth I silenced her.

"Don't think about it too hard, let's just say that I snuck up on you to spare you the confusion." I chuckled and took a swig.

Moving my hoof she huffs then nods. "So, what's my present Dashie?" I whispered after moving in closer and putting my bottle down.

Grinning seductively she says "Oh yeah, that's right. I did say I had a present for you didn't I?" Connecting my lips with hers I pull her in closer, putting her on my lap.

"Well… I guess you figured out your present before I could tell you.." she said after getting some air and hopping off my lap. She then started trotting away, after she was next to the steps she winked and motioned me to follow her.

“All right cock and balls… this is your first mission, so just don’t panic and we’ll get through this.”

“Dude. Front row seats.”

“Do NOT be an ass while I am getting la-haid bro.”

Grinning I flew off and picked her up in my hooves, carrying her up the stairs. After getting to the top I continued down the hall and went into the first room on the right that had the initials RD on the door. Inside the room was a simple bed with three pillows in a pyramid set-up, the bed itself was covered in a light blue comforter that had her cutie mark in the center. There was a window across from the bed that I plan to use to 'vent' out her room afterwards. Laying down on the bed I put Dash back in my lap and kissed her again, this time with more tongue.

Pulling back she looked at me with her big magenta eyes and bit her lip, I then laid her down on the bed and proceeded to,
as my father would say, 'get jiggy with it'.

After all was said and done I had my hooves crossed behind my head and Dash was laying with her head on my chest,

“You’ve done good balls and chain… you’ve earned a rest.”

‘tink’

A sound like a rock hitting a window made itself known, “Ahh must be Based Gawd telling me to air out the room. I shall humbly oblidge.” I slowly moved Dash off my chest, taking care not to wake her, and moved over towards the window. I then flip the
single lock on the top of the window and lift it open. “Thy will has been done Based Gawd!”

I was about to go back to the bed, when a pink blur passes by my vision. "Was that… Pinkie?" I whispered quietly to myself.
Shaking my head I kill the thought, "Nono there's just no way…"

"Haiya!" The blur says as it passes me again. Looking down out the window I see a pink pony bouncing on the ground, and steadily approaching me. Once she's at eye level she stops herself mid-air and starts talking "Come on you two! The party is starting!" finishing she drops back to the ground and trots off towards Ponyville.

Not questioning anything I shut the window, bolt it, lock it, and slap myself in the face. "Ok Dashie we’re going to the party.
Let’s go.” Dash slowly hops out of bed and trots to the door.

Looking back at me she yawns and asks, “Was that Pinkie at the window?”

"Mhmm." Is all I could say, I was still shaken up from the whole 'pinkie floating mid-air' thing. I know physics don't apply to her but still!

Following Dash I trot out the room, go down the stairs, and go out onto the porch. Snapping out of my trance I look at Dash and see she’s stretching, “Hey Blaze, know what we haven’t done in a while?”

"I can think of a few things…” I mumbled to myself. “But I’m guessing that you’re talking about a rac-“ before I could finish she sped off.

"Last one there cleans the house!" she yells, not wanting to lose I follow right behind her.

She’s a few feet ahead of me, but a few flaps of my wings bring me right next to her, "There’s no way I'm losing this! I hate cleaning!" I yell at Dash as I pump my wings, speeding off past her.

"And there's no way I’ll lose!" Dash yells, closing in on me. The goal was in sight, Twilight's Library. Putting everything I had into my wings I left Dash in the dust, but not for long.

At the last second Dash got in front of me and won. Landing, well crashing, we both pant for air, trying to catch our breath. A door behind us opens, opening my eye I see a unicorn colt, his coat is white but a little darker than Rarity's, he has a black and blue mane that has a single white line going down the center, I hadn't seen him before, so not wanting to be rude I try to say "Yo. I'm Blaze." But all that comes out is "Yho. Ehm bla-"

"Cant form words… need water!"

"Nah you're fine."

"Buck off!"

"Nah..."

"uhhh alrighty then. Hey Twi, is this the colt you were talking about?" The colt said, turning his head behind him.

Poking her head out the door and looking down at us Twilight smiles, "Yep. That's him, do you mind getting them some water Night?" Twilight said, turning her head to look at the colt. The colt then smiled and trotted out of view, looking over to Dash I saw she was trying to form words but couldn't. Chuckling I turn back to Twilight and give her a weak smile.

The colt then came back and gave us some water to drink, unable to move much at the moment I open my mouth and point my hoof at it, signaling that I want him or Twilight to pour the water down my throat. Laughing he envelops the pitcher in a blue light from his horn and dumps the water down my throat.

Swallowing the water I belch and put my hoof over my mouth, "Thanks, and sorry about that." I manage to choke out.

Smiling he replies "No problem," turning to Dash he continues "I'll get yours in a sec Rainbow."

"Twi? Rainbow? How 'fresh' is this guy with them?"

"Why not ask?"

"Good idea."

"Course it is, I came up with it afterall."

"Whatever…"

By the time I finished talking with myself the colt had already given Dash her water and she was attempting to stand up. After a brief 'yawn' I began to do the same. It was slow going but I finally got up, stretching my wings I looked at him. He was a pretty large guy… not bigger than me but not short either. His mane was rather long and curved just above his eye.

After clearing my throat I began "Ehem! Well…. Now that I can talk again, I'm Blaze its nice to meet you." I said, extending my hoof to shake.

Smiling he replied "Names Flutter Night, it's a pleasure." Smiling I turn around and see Dash struggling to stand, sighing I grab her and drape her over my back. Doing this caused a lot of complaints from her, of which I tuned out and said "You're still tired from our race… and from 'earlier'." As I said the last word I felt a grin creep over my face.

"F-fine… ill let you carry me… but only until were inside!" Dash whispered. Chuckling I look at Twilight and Flutter Night,
Twilight looks confused while Flutter Night knew exactly what I meant and was suppressing a laugh.

Twilight looked from me to Flutter Night, back to me, then to him again before finally giving up and moving into the Library, with him following behind.

Trotting in behind them I saw many ponies that I knew and had met. Lyra and BonBon were talking with Vinyl and Octavia, Cheerilee was talking with the CMC, and the rest of the mane 6 were talking together near the refreshments.

Taking a deep breath and smiling I made my way to them, stopping in front of them I felt Dash fly off me and saw her land right next to me. Rarity, Fluttershy, AJ, and Pinkie all trotted up to us and congratulated us on getting together.

Bowing my head I say, "Sorry for not letting Dash tell you all sooner… I didn't know how you'd all react, plus I don't like being bombarded with questions."

"Not like we haven't been bombarded with questions or anything tho..."

"Yeah, I mean we've NEVER had that happen."

"Do you not rememeber when Twilight asked us 34 questions about Humans?"

"It was sarcasm..."

"Yeah, that's what I was just using."

"I told him he had nothing to worry about but he insisted, so I just went along with it." Dash said, shrugging.

"Don't worry about it Blaze." Twilight said brushing my apology away. "By the way Rainbow… have you told Blaze yet?"

"About what?" Dash said, confused.

Face-hoofing Twilight says "Ill take that as a no…" after clearing her throat she continues "Well Blaze, about a month ago when you had just gotten admitted to the hospital, these colts asked me, AJ, and Fluttershy out on a date. And because we needed at least something to cheer us up… we agreed."

I was shocked, "They went on dates? Wait… colts?" looking around the group I see two other colts, one was a unicorn that had a pale yellow coat, his mane and tail were light brown with a single silver streak going through the middle, he was about the same height of Flutter Night, if not shorter. The other had a golden coat and even golden eyes, he wore a white cloak and hood, but because his hood was down I saw he was a unicorn.

Again, not wanting to be rude I say, "I'm Vague Blaze, but you guys can call me Blaze, its nice to meet you all."

"Names Fortune Caster, but you can call me Fortune. Good to see you're awake." The yellow unicorn said.

"I'm Crossback. And… what he said." The golden unicorn said pointing at Fortune Caster.

"It's good to be awake." I said, giving my trademark smile. "So, who is dating who?" I continued, still a little confused.

"I'm dating Shy here." Crossback said, nuzzling his muzzle into Fluttershy's neck.

"I'm dating Twilight." Flutter Night said, blushing a little.

"And I'm dating this one." Fortune said, picking up AJ with his magic.

"Hey! Hehe ya'll put me down!" AJ said, giggling.

"Well I think we’re all going to get along just fine…" I said, sticking out my hoof I motioned for Fortune, Flutter Night, and
Crossback to 'hoof-bump' and they gladly did. Putting my hoof down I looked over at Dash and she was talking with Scoots, turning around she motioned for me to come over. Nodding I trotted over to her and she explained what they were talking about.

"Scoots here wants to learn how to fly. You see, right now she can only use her wings as a sort of propeller while she's on her scooter."

I knew the whole situation already from watching the show, so I could pretty much tell her what she’d have to do to get her cutie mark… but that wouldn’t be by the book.

Tapping my hoof to my chin I thought about my first time flying. I could use them because of the fact they were once my shoulder blades, but because everypony here doesn't have shoulder blades I had to think about why she wouldn't be getting any hangtime.

Then it hit me.

Not an idea, but Pinkie. She bowled me over giggled said "Sorry" and went on her way to the food table.

But thanks to that, I did have an idea. Getting up I trotted over to Scoots and put one of her wings in my hoof. After looking it over I then put Dash's wing in my hoof to compare the two, besides the overall size difference Scoots feathers were crooked and unkempt.

Leaning down to her I said "I think I may have found your problem there Scoots." Her face went from one of confusion to one of happiness and excitement.

"Really? You really have?" she said, her wings buzzing.

"Yup, one sec." moving towards the refreshments table I pick up a glass of water in my hoof and move back over to Scoots and Dash. Putting her wing in my other hoof I poured a little water on them, then I used my wing to straighten out her feathers. After the right side was done I moved over to the left and did the same. Backing up I told her to move her wings slowly. Nodding she complied and began to move and flap her wings.

Slightly buzzing her wings she stopped for a moment. Nodding my head I told her "Ok, now the problem isn't that your wings are small. Its more of you not knowing how to move your wings."

"It is?" Scoots said, tilting her head to the side.

"Yep. Now watch, this is how you should move your wings." Extending my wings I began to slowly flap them, after a while I started to hover off the ground, after folding my wings at my back I landed on the ground and looked at her. "Now then, what did my wings do?"

"They curved into a U shape when going up and flattened a little when going down."

"Good, now I want you to try it."

Nodding at me she began to slowly flap her wings, mimicking my movements precisely. For a split second she was hovering
off the ground, and she even let her wings curve for her to hover back to the ground… impressive.
She then lands back on the ground and runs over to me, hugging my leg "Thank you thank you thank you Blaze!"

Picking her up and tussling her mane I say "Anytime." Putting her down, she runs over to Sweetie Bell and Apple Bloom, probably telling them what she just did.

"Thanks. I could've taught her but I figured she needed to warm up a bit more to you." Dash said after jabbing me in the side.

"Glad to help." I gave her a smile, followed by a peck on the cheek.

Dash went back over to talk to Twilight, and I was about to join her but Vinyl and Octavia stopped me, “Well hello there again.” Octavia smiled.

“Meeting you both for a second time? Must be my birthday.” I laughed.

“Yeah, and glad to see you’re out of the hospital. How about we all go celebrate with a round of drinks eh?” Vinyl asked cheerfully.

“Sounds like a plan.” I then looked over in Dash’s direction and whispered to them, “But I gotta bring her along, she gets jelly when she sees me with other mares.” And I swear I think Dash gave me…. The Stare.

“The more the merrier I always say!” Vinyl chuckled and wrapped her hoof around Octavia. “It’ll be like a double date.”

This piqued my interest… Time to test some Brony knowledge. “So does that mean you and Octavia are…?” before I could finish something crashes through the roof in the ceiling and lands a short ways away from us, spreading dust everywhere.

I hear a lot of whispers amongst everypony but I tuned most of them out. As the dust started to clear I saw a silhouette shaped like a dog. The dust hasn't fully cleared yet so to speed things up and get a better look at whatever it is I then flap my wings, clearing the dust and Also spreading some of it in the direction of the Ponies in front of me.

I have to slightly crane my neck at the figure before me because it was standing on its hind legs. Around its neck was a diamond collar and around his waist was a simple diamond belt. That wasn't what caught my eye however… His teeth were drenched in blood and he was panting, as if he had been running from something... or after something.

I heard swords begin to be unsheathed, turning around I saw Crossback and Fortune holding swords at the ready, "Where did they get those from? Do physics even apply to any of these ponies? Do… do physics apply to me?"

While I was deep in thought, the dog gave a loud howl and said "Which one of you… is Rarity?"He wore an ominous smile after saying her name.

"Who wants to know?" I said, stepping forward.

"Gieremund… Leader of the diamond dogs… and my grunts told me that three of my best workers were bested by a single
white unicorn named Rarity…."

"And what exactly will you do with her?" Flutter Night said, taking a step forward.

"Isnt it obvious? I'm going to reclaim the honor that those three fools lost. And I plan to do the same thing I did to them…" he slid his finger across his neck "to her." A wide grin that sent chills down my spine slowly formed on his face.

"Sorry but even if she was here, we wouldn't just hand her over." I told him.

"Oh that's too bad… I guess now all I can do is kill every little pony here until one of them tells me where she is…"

"Like hay we'd let you." I spat, by now Crossback, Fortune, and Night were by my side. Slowly getting closer to him.

"Oh no! Whatever shall I do? These ponies are trying to stop me!" Gieremund joked. He charged at us, and we charged back, preparing to fight. But he jumped clear over us, by the time I turned around he’d picked up Scootaloo in his claws, and I could see his grip tightening.

"Come any closer and I'll have to end her life." Gieremund growled, "Now… drop your weapons or else…"