• Published 5th Aug 2013
  • 3,954 Views, 75 Comments

Tristan's New Life - ShadowVoltstreaker



Tristan Nautilus, the everyday employee at Gamestop. His knowledge on video games is almost as vast as his love for MLP: FiM. He'd give almost anything to be able to go to Equestria, but when he finally gets his chance.. will he want to go home?

  • ...
25
 75
 3,954

The Battle: Part 2

“You really need to start letting me out more often, this is fun!” I shouted, punching Slipstream in his face and following it up with a roundhouse kick, sending him spiraling through the forest, going through any trees he came in contact with.

“Well if there’s ever a fight like this then I guess you can take the wheel…”

“All right!”

“As long as you don’t cause destruction like this anymore… you aren’t the one who’ll get blamed for all of this.”

Looking around I see… “well there are still some trees…”

“There’s a giant gap of missing trees… Whatever, we’ll talk about this later, Slipstream is back.”

Slipstream flew back in a rage, well bigger than the one he was already in. “I’LL KILL YOU!” he shouted and flew at full speed towards me.

Smiling I take the challenge and fly towards him, I’m curious at what’ll happen if we both clash like this… could be a nice big fire.

“I’m strongly against this!”

Crossback’s POV

I finally get to where Blaze and Slipstream are at, and everywhere I turn to I see the charred remains of a forest. “Blaze you moron…” looking around I see two red and black streaks about to collide. My eyes widen and I quickly charge a spell, “Oh crap no!”

Both streaks then disappear and I sigh, “Good… I wasn’t too lat—“ off in the distance I hear an explosion. Turning around I let my jaw drop open and let my eyes stare at what they just did…
“WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MOUNTAIN?!”

Fortune’s POV

Buckshot charged a spell in his horn, a second later I heard something that sounded like a whistle… I didn’t know what it was, but it sounded like it was coming from above. I quickly looked up and saw a large ice spear falling out the sky…

Jumping and rolling I get a good 30 feet away from where the impact point was, a second before it hit the ground it changed course and came flying directly at me again! “Shit it’s a homing ice spike!”

I quickly started running, hoping that I could outrun it long enough to think of a plan. I glanced behind me and saw that the ice spear still coming my way… and it was gaining fast! “Wait… is that?... I’ll have to take the chance!” I decided to make a round trip and go to where Buckshot was standing.

A few seconds later I see him, he has his eyes closed and he’s smiling… unmoving… “That proves it!” I shouted and turned around to face the spear. I quickly focused my mind, deciding not to waste any time I unlock my 4th gate, skipping the 3rd…
“Starting to feel more of the effects, but I’ll rest later.”

I look up at the spear and see that its getting close, I quickly charge a weak spell in my horn and shoot the spear. The spear then moved directly out of the way of my magic, smiling I teleport above the spear and drop kick it, knocking the illusion of the ice spear out and knocking Buckshot into the ground, creating a large crater.

Landing next to the crater I walk to the edge and see Buckshot just laying there, smiling like before… then he disappeared… looking around I try to find him, only I had no idea where he was this time, “He’s gone?”

Buckshot’s POV

“Looks like he finally figured it out… no matter, those Elements will be dead in a short while… then I can also get rid of their…” I started gagging slightly, “Coltfriends…” chuckling I look down and see the library, “Time to have a little fun.”

Landing… well, crashing through the roof I look at each of the Elements… each has their element around their neck, while the purple one has it on her head, “Honestly didn’t think I’d get this far… Well now that I’m here I should probably figure out how to kill all of you…”

“You won’t get the chance!” the element of Loyalty shouts.

“I don’t like to fight… but I will get my hooves dirty if it means protecting my friends!” the element of generosity said with fire in her eyes.

“M-me too…” the element of kindness peeped.

“Ya’ll are in fer a world a hurtin’!” the element of honesty shouts.

“We JUST fixed that roof!” the element of laughter shouted.

“Let’s do this girls!” the element of magic shouts.

Shaking my head I watched as they charged their elements and shot a blast of rainbow at me. As soon as it made contact I fell to the ground and started screaming, “Make it stop! Make it stop!” as soon as it left I couldn’t move my body… I just laid there on the ground, immobilized.

All six of them came and towered over me, looking me over, then they all started cheering. “Kidding!” I shouted as I jumped into the air and started dancing.

“B-but that can’t be!” the element of magic stuttered.

“There isn’t much that can kill me you know?” I chuckled.

“How about my hoof going through your chest?” I heard somepony behind me say before he drove his hoof straight through my chest… splattering blood everywhere…

Turning my head I see it’s… a black Pegasus… “w-where did you… c-come from?” I asked, blood then started dripping out my mouth. The Pegasus got a wide grin on his face and removed his hoof from my chest… and I fell to the ground… laughing.

Night Sky’s POV

“Now I can go back to Shadow… I bet he’s mad that I just left him like that…”

“N-night?” I heard somepony say.
Looking up I see Twilight moving slowly towards me, “W-what happened to you?”

“I decided to get serious… after this bastard!” I put my hoof on Buckshot’s head, “Decided to break my bucking barrier!” I slowly increased the pressure, earning more and more laughter from Buckshot… which was really starting to piss me off.

I put all my strength onto his skull, crushing it and finally silencing him. This earned some gasps from the others, but I didn’t care how they viewed me now... removing my, now blood-caked hoof I start moving towards the door.

“Please Night stop! This isn’t like you!” Twilight shouted and starting running towards me.

I looked back at her as she was getting closer… something inside me told me to stop and tell her that I was completely fine… while something else preferred the new me, and I liked the second feeling better right now.

With a quick smirk I teleport myself in front of Shadow who now had some strange device in his hooves, “Ahh you’re back… in the time you were gone I was able to make this.” He held up the strange device, it was golden with coils surrounding it, on the right side there were 3 weird bulb things and a switch. As soon as he flipped the switch electricity started to surge all throughout it. “This, is something I saw in the world that Blaze is from, it’s called a Wunderwaffe, isn’t it magnificent? You see, this device emits a—“

I cut him off, “don’t care.”

“Ahh… I see… you prefer a demonstration correct?” he aimed it at me… but before he fired, an explosion went off in the distance. Turning my head I feel my eyes widen, and I hear, “WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MOUNTAIN?!” echo in the distance.

Buckshot’s POV

“Oh wow, they’ve killed two of my clones already? They aren’t half bad.” I whispered to myself. At the moment I was in my new hiding place… there is no way that anypony will find me here!

“Uhm… sir? Why are you under the table?”

“I’ve been found!” I shouted as I got up from under the table and flew out the roof.