• Published 23rd May 2013
  • 6,345 Views, 753 Comments

KIA - Darkswirl

  • ...
79
 753
 6,345

Captured!

"What the fuck are you?" Six questioned, mostly to herself, as she bent her knees and sent her feet slamming against the odd horse's nose.

The horse stumbled back after letting out a pained gasp and groan, but quickly returned to its position and managed to hold the Spartan down with its stare alone, seemingly.

Six's shields flared and drained as the creature put more and more unseen pressure on the Spartan, but the little act with the shield seemed to shock it long enough for Six to deliver another strong kick.

After her feet connected with the creature once more, it let out what Six imagined was an angry groan before barking an order to an unseen creature, who came into view with another and dragged Six out of the transport by her feet.

She landed on the ground with a dull thump and looked around before her captors began dragging her along once more.

She had been stuck in a cart, for Christ's sake, capture by six armored horses being led by a taller, more sinister-looking horse with both a horn and wings, whose mane didn't see to be quite in this reality.

As Six continued being dragged along the ground towards wherever, the large, white moon in the sky told her that it was either near morning, or she hadn't slept for long.

Another creature, this one with a pair of wings along its side, carried her weapon in its mouth as it followed behind closely; keeping its terror-filled eyes on Six's visor.

Struggle as she may, however, Noble Six was stuck in her position with no hope for rescue or escape.

I'm going to die in death, huh? the Spartan thought bitterly before her captors stopped dragging her for a moment. Six recalled that they had passed through a maze of hedges and statues- most likely in an attempt to throw her off -, but now the scenery had changed completely.

Her captors took new positions away from her before the sound of Six's armor scraping against stone sounded yet again- signifying she was on the move, being led by the tall, dark horse.

All other hostiles were out of her motion tracker by the time Six started struggling again, but the dark horse paid no attention to it as Six was dragged along the polished floor, adding gashes in the masonry.

Eventually, they stopped for a final time, just in front of a large wooden door- which the dark horse pushed open to reveal an even bigger, white horse with both wings and a horn sitting on what Six could clearly understand as a throne.

The two exchanged a few words in their hard-to-understand language of common horse sounds before they both crowded around Noble Six curiously, who refused to react in any way.

The dark horse caught the white's attention, gesturing to its own bleeding nose before motioning back down to the Spartan, causing Six to let out a smirk and the white horse to frown before the two horses exchanged words once more, and Six was being dragged along the polished tiles yet again; stopping after a rather short distance to be rudely tossed into a dimly lit room.

As the door slammed shut and darkness surrounded Six, she started to struggle once more in her bindings; finding them worn and thin after her previous struggles. Only after a few more seconds did she break free, quietly getting to her feet and flicking on her flashlight.

The room appeared to be some sort of bedroom, but everything was far smaller than it normally should be. The bed had a canopy and seemed more suited to fit a child rather than a human. The dressers and wardrobe seemed likely to hold a rifle rather than clothes, and a quick glance at the mirror had Six convinced it was a toy.

Getting onto her stomach and peering under the door, Six saw nothing through the crack, heard nothing in the corridor, and had nothing pop up on her motion tracker.

Deciding that she was absolutely alone, the Spartan carefully cracked the mirror as quietly as she could and picked up a makeshift knife before plotting her escape...