• Published 18th May 2013
  • 5,185 Views, 167 Comments

Silver Eyes and Rainy Skies - Roadie



Ponyville's newest psychotherapist realizes she'll have her work cut out for her when her first patient in town is a unicorn colt who claims to have been originally a "human".

  • ...
9
 167
 5,185

PreviousChapters Next
15. From the correspondence of C. Été, R.F.O.E., and Lady Twilight S. af Twilight, E.H.; delivered via flamefax spring 1377.

From the correspondence of C. Été, R.F.O.E., and Lady Twilight S. af Twilight, E.H.; delivered via flamefax spring 1377.

Mlle Chevalière Twilight Sparkle:

I bear to you news of the thankfulness of your Princess Celestia at the information you have been able to gather for her in regards to a recent letter of unknown origin, and her regret that there was not more of it available.

I am Mme Été, a Prench specialist in the field of operational intelligence. As a sign of the trust between our nations, the Equestrian Diarchy has asked me to aid with this situation. I assure you that I will use all due discretion while looking into the matter.

I understand that, with the Grand Galloping Gala happening shortly, you are almost certainly very busy with preparations for it. I will endeavor to, as the saying goes, keep out of your hair during this time.

I will be arriving on the evening train.

With all kindness,
Mme Chuchotement Été

PreviousChapters Next