• Published 18th May 2013
  • 5,185 Views, 167 Comments

Silver Eyes and Rainy Skies - Roadie



Ponyville's newest psychotherapist realizes she'll have her work cut out for her when her first patient in town is a unicorn colt who claims to have been originally a "human".

  • ...
9
 167
 5,185

PreviousChapters Next
11. From the correspondence of A. Cheerilee and Dr. H. D. Charm; delivered spring 1377.

From the correspondence of A. Cheerilee and Dr. H. D. Charm; delivered spring 1377.

To: Dr. Charm


First, I'd like to apologize for any awkwardness in the way this is written. It's tricky to write about a student who's not using a name. The other students have decided to nickname him "Sasquatch" for some reason. It's one of the stranger nicknames that I've heard used in the school here, though it doesn't seem to bother him.

So far, taking into account the amnesia, he's been a model student. He pays attention to lessons, takes notes, and asks questions that show a surprising amount of insight for a colt his age. I know that you asked that he not be formally enrolled, but if he was I would have no concerns so far about his performance or potential grades.

I am a little concerned about his behavior at recess. He isn't bothering anypony, but he seems to only use the time to take short naps, rather than play or interact like the other foals do. There are some foals who just like to get extra sleep, but I do want to make sure that he's not staying up too late at home.

He could also stand to use a little more practice with his hoofwriting and mouthwriting. He normally uses magic for everything, and I don't want to discourage that talent, but when he does give it a rest his writing is almost illegible.

I'll keep you updated like you asked, but if your charge's behavior holds up like it has been, I don't think there's anything to worry about in the long term.


Miss Cheerilee

PreviousChapters Next