• Published 1st May 2013
  • 1,742 Views, 35 Comments

The Jazzy Fillyfooling Group Collab - The Princess Rarity



Prompts written about jazzy fillyfoolers by The Jazzy Fillyfoolers Group!

  • ...
8
 35
 1,742

Question - Syvvak

It’s like she’s entrusting me with her future. Well, technically, I guess she is. Wow. This is huge. It’s funny how one simple question can change the course of one’s life forever. I can’t believe she finally asked me. Wow. After everything, after all the time we have spent together, she finally asked me. I should probably answer her. She may be getting the wrong idea, or be getting uncomfortable or something.

“Yes, Octavia,” Vinyl said, a smile lighting her alabaster face, “I would LOVE to take care of your double bass.”

“Thank you, Dear.” Octavia smiled after the retreating unicorn, who seemed to have an extra pep to her step. “I have been lugging that case around all day. I am so sore. I think I- DON’T YOU DARE DROP IT!”

Something caused the grey cellist’s mind to think of all the times her marefriend had made jokes about her ‘dropping the bass’ whenever she used a double bass. That would explain why she seemed awestruck when I asked her.

“Pfft! What? Pshaw! Octy, babe, you really think I would do such a thing?” Vinyl asked as she made it back to the living room. She sat next to Octavia on the couch, her blue tail mixing with the earth pony’s black, and removed her purple shades to rub her eyes. “I am accosted. Truly hurt. I…”

Octavia turned her head, raising an eyebrow. “Really, Vinyl?”