• Published 1st May 2013
  • 1,742 Views, 35 Comments

The Jazzy Fillyfooling Group Collab - The Princess Rarity



Prompts written about jazzy fillyfoolers by The Jazzy Fillyfoolers Group!

  • ...
8
 35
 1,742

Grumpy - Syvvak {Part 2}

“Come on, Vinyl. I said I was sorry.” Octavia sat with her back against the bathroom door, waiting for her marefriend to respond.

“No.”

“Please. I’m really, really sorry.”

“And sorry will make it all better?”

“Yes?” Octavia asked more than stated.

“No.”

“Please come out.”

“No.”

“Please? I gotta pee.” Octavia hoped this would get her some sympathy points.

“No.”

“I’ll do some special favors,” she said seductively.

“No.”

“I’ll make you waffles, since I know you don’t like pancakes.”

“Will you stop trying to bribe me?”

“Sorry. I just didn’t mean for this to happen. I’ll just wait out here for you,” Octavia said despondently. She scooted over and slumped down on the wall next to the door. After a minute, she heard the door creak open.

“Do you still think I’m pretty?” Vinyl stepped out of the bathroom. Her body was a garish brownish-green, while her hair was tinted with it, but still predominantly blue. In attempt of a prank, Octavia had mixed dye into her soap. She didn’t know that it was gonna turn the color it did; she just wanted red. Or that it was as long lasting as it was.

“Vinyl, you could be shave bald and you would still be gorgeous,” Octavia said, rising from her seat on the floor, still looking ashamed.

“Wanna test that out?” Vinyl replied, her face adorned with a smirk.

“I would rather not. Glad to see you’re back though.” Octavia wrapped her hooves around her marefriend and locked their lips.

Pulling away, Vinyl said, “And now I think you owe me a few favors... and some waffles.”