• Published 1st May 2013
  • 1,742 Views, 35 Comments

The Jazzy Fillyfooling Group Collab - The Princess Rarity



Prompts written about jazzy fillyfoolers by The Jazzy Fillyfoolers Group!

  • ...
8
 35
 1,742

Magic - The Princess Rarity

A light piano sonata rang throughout the flat and alabaster hooves ran across the black-n-white keys professionally - playing an enchanting tune that was impossible not to hum along to. The unicorn manning the instrument had her beautiful crimson eyes closed shut underneath her gaudy shades as the music controlled her every movement and she loved it. The way she was completely vulnerable but nonetheless feeling fearless - as if she was flying. The melody picked up to the song playing in her head and soon, she could hear a light harmony of cello accompany her freestyling piano rhythm.

"Gotta love the classics, eh, Tavi?"

Octavia chuckled and shook her head playfully, quickly adjusting to the upbeat tune her lover played of the song that anypony who listened to music knew by heart.

"Sing for me." Vinyl teased, lowering her sunglasses and giving a playful wink to her marefriend, who blushed.

"Not if my life depended on it." the cellist smirked. "You know I can't."

"That's the beauty of music, Tav." the pianist said simply, pausing in her playing. "One, it's jazz. You can do what you want. Two, music is about being free. Again, do what you want." She stopped for a moment and chuckled. "Besides... I know you wanna."

"You go right on ahead." Octavia insisted, giving a nod as she never stopped with the beat of the song on her cello.

"From the top then!" Vinyl announced, restarting the famous melody and beginning to belt out the lyrics carelessly...

"Do you believe in magic, in a young mare's heart?"