The Writers' Group 9,300 members · 56,467 stories
Comments ( 43 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 43

One chapter based solely on this image...

Go nuts. :pinkiehappy:

Oh, and I guess the winner gets a cookie.

5160807 Reminds me of that viral video where the girl tried to eat her tampon.

5160810 That's disturbing. And not at all what I got from this pic. Go figure.

5160811 It is very disturbing. But, that's what the internet is for.

Can it be clop?

I hate to admit it, but I had a similar thought to 5160810.

Thank you for that, Famous.

Ok, is there something in this picture I'm missing? What I got from it was that her life was tied to the gem, and now that the gem is broken, she, and the other two, are doomed to suffer a slow and painful death as they (being immortals) struggle with the reality that they will die.

I really don't think she tried to eat the damn thing.

But to answer your question, yes, it can be a clop, go nuts, do what you want.

5160831 Well, from my point of view, it looked like she was holding something red and white that was dripping blood and she was horrible disgusted. Add to that the blood dripping from her mouth, it's all history at that point.

Then again, I haven't had my coffee yet this morning, so it's all up for interpretation.

I dunno, the way it was drawn it looks to me like blood.

I guess the moral is that I have a dirtier mind than you.

516083 I see your point. I guess I interpreted it something like this... The Crystal broke and started bleeding. This caused her insides to start tearing themselves apart (including her lungs, hence the blood in her mouth).

When did this become a discussion on art analysis?

Shrugs.

Anywho, what really sells this for me is her expression. That look of confused horror, with the faintest glimmer of realization. It's a very profound look.

5160838 if youve ever read that one story of mine, you would know that that isn't true.

:pinkiehappy:

5160831 The problem with that is according to the Equestria Girls movie, Twilight says near the end:

Without those pendants and the magic you brought here from Equestria, they're just three harmless teenage girls.

That says to me that the Dazzlings were possessed by the spirits of the Sirens inside their amulets, and therefore never truly immortal to begin with. Their bodies may have stopped aging while possessed (or they may have even been unkillable), but once the monsters from Equestria were broken (and the amulet they lived in was shattered as well), they returned to their prepossession lives. They couldn't even sing without those amulets (indicating it was the spirits that possessed them provided them with all of their talent... and the poor wording of their songs I might add).
Here's the source of that pic: Adagio Dazzle sketch (Spoiler)
The artist gives no indication of what that picture is supposed to represent, but if the Dazzlings were normal girls before becoming possessed, then losing the amulet shouldn't harm or kill them in and of itself. The way she's bleeding, it looks like she has a chest wound from either a knife or a bullet. I think she's pleading with the amulet shard to save her life as if it still had some power left in it, and it doesn't.

5160889 Pleading with the shards... that certainly is a very interesting way of looking at it.

Although I can't say I agree with the possession theory, though I can see how you can come by it. The main problem with theorizing about the Dazzilings is that we are given little to nothing about their history.

So while I can't disprove your theory, it's just not one I like or agree with.

And about what Twilight said, well... Twilight has a horrible habit of casting huge spells with little to no regard on how those spells would negativeky effect the world (I.e, the Parasprite diet spell, the Bat diet spell, the Love it need it spell, that one spell that gave that frog an orange for a head, the spell from a Magical Mystery Cure). So in all honestly, while Twilight is great at casting spells, she would be the last person I would trust with knowing what would happen to the Dazzilings.

Do we post the link on here, and when is the deadline?

5161060 yes, you post the link. And there is no real deadline, but let's say...

48 hours.

I honestly thought those were teeth at first. Like she was a vampire in this interpretation and was pulling her own fangs in denial of her heritage, or something.

EQG clop... :facehoof:

5161079 hey! Any clop with Mommydagio is best clop.

Don't tempt me.
Ha ha just kidding I already did.

5161097 well damn, that was fast.

Please tell me it has nothing to do with teeth.

5161100 So I come in, expecting some nice conversation about the depth of this picture and the complexity of this competition, and what do I get?

The image put into my head of my second favorite Dazzling eating her own tampon.

Sigh

5160810 Blood for the blood God!

5160807 Dagi gets tuberculosis?

One Last Chance

Give me 48 hours, and I pump out a chapter in 4. And I think I'll call it complete at that point unless people like my story and want more...

5161179 well, it's not my fault, I TRIED to make it in depth.

5161201 idk

Throws cookies at you glorious bastards!

I'll be sure to post proper reviews on my user page within the next day.

5160810 SO IT WAS YOU!

"Aw man, sneezing just as I was eating fries with ketchup. And it went all over my jewelry." :trollestia:
(yah, can't be arsed to write more right now)

5161389 Why do all my Dark as Shit stories get so many views right off the bat? And the likes...I've only had it up not even 2 hours and it's at 7 upvotes and in at least a half-dozen bookshelves.

Edit: 5 hours, 9 upvotes and 10 bookshelves...And climbing.

Well, I finished my story. It is a bit short, and might sound a little bit cheesy though :twilightsheepish:

Never tried something like this. I might just write it...

5162470 neat. If you do, try and make Adagio sympathetic. Bonus point if you don't include the other two.

5160807 :pinkiegasp::fluttershyouch:

my feelings at seeing the image

5161389 we gonna see those reviews soon?
:scootangel:

Alright, here we go.

Broken- even though I liked you're image of Adagio the best, I'm afraid this story is just too superficial. It feels rushed, and seems more like half a scene from a story than an actual story.

What it Means- Though it was decently written, I can't say I enjoyed this fic. That may be my personal biased, since I have always liked the idea of a kind and motherly Adagio more than her being cruel. That being said, it was creative in the way you did it. I certainly didn't see it coming. I do have to say though... For someone who had been stapped and was bleeding a lot, Adagio sure managed to stay conscious for a while.

:ajbemused:

You had me until the super vaugue and weird ending.

The winner is What it Means.

5165332 No...

Ok, I'll definitely give you that one. That ending weirded me out too.

5165332 Thanks :pinkiehappy: I'm glad you thought it was creative, even though you didn't enjoy it :twilightsheepish: I was going for something I thought no one else would think of, which is what I usually go for when I enter writing contests. Also, I simply couldn't be arsed to look up how long it takes someone to lose consciousness after being stabbed. I wrote and revised the whole thing in an hour and completely bypassed any possible research.

5165530 never a good idea. With my story Childhood's Legacy, I had to interview two people (as well as having my own experiences) to make sure I had a well balanced perspective on the grieving process, and in the end it paid off.

5165530 I feel like the shameless story plug wasn't shameless enough.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/312957/childhoods-legacy

:fluttercry:

It's really good!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 43