Shipping 💖 9,754 members · 11,690 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34

I love this one because I'm in love with braeburn

2439108 Since it keeps both of them away from the mares, I am mostly indifferent.

Not a fan of M/M ships, but it's alright. It's interesting to read about at least.

2439108 Big mac stole Little Strongheart's coltfriend! :pinkiegasp:

Nope keeps Braeburn from rainbow dash and Big Mac from fluttershy

You clearly haven't ready enough Applejack x Big Macintosh. :moustache:

2439195 Wouldn't read that shit even if you paid me.

ahhh, jeez, you haven't lived. :rainbowkiss:

That stuff is saucy as hell.

2439244 Big Mac is male and also up there on my top 5 of most hated characters. Ain't nothin' saucy about it.

Big Mac has a penis. You like them, right?

2439108 I prefer CaraMac and SoarBurn to BraeMac but pretty much any of the combinations can be masterpieces in the hands/hooves of a talented author. Even if the author isn't so good it can still be great. Sadly I must be in the minority because I love M/M shipping more than M/F shipping just slightly under F/F shipping. I think that is because their isn't an abundance of M/M shipping.

Uhm, you do realize Mac and Brae are cousins, right?

2439108 I've seen this one done a lot, with some fics better than others.
I kinda like ShinyMac a bit more

You couldn't pay me enough.

2439306 AHAHAH! Ahah! Hah...

Oh you were serious? Have you seen the Shining Sparkle? The Princest? Applemac?

Shipping is a strange place filled with homosexuality and incest, but it's a land we must cross each day in this world of fan fiction.

2439279 I won't even deign this with a proper response.

I'm trying to find a compromise, dammit! :raritydespair:

2439544 I don't compromise when it comes to anything of this nature.

2439559 wow i randomly click this link and see one of my favorite writers in the comments section. just finished getting caught up on ND and am on chapter 33 of ATFN. Love your Author's Notes/Editor's Notes. Anyways not really a fan of this, but thats mostly since im a fan of fluttershy x big mac.

2439934 :rainbowlaugh: Glad ya enjoy it. The author's notes are the best parts, after all. :raritywink:

Aside from the good that comes from keeping Big Mac and Fluttershy separate, I could care less.

I'm fine with m/m, but, they're cousins, so it's a big nononononononononononononononononono for me

:pinkiegasp:

Excuse me??

Excuse me??????

EXCUSEH MOI?????

I thought I was the only one who was in love with Braeburn.

But then again..

Everypony's Gay for Braeburn

It's OK, but I like Applejack x Braeburn better.

2439306 You must be new here. This is the internet. Cousin doesn't even register on the weirdness scale. Hell, first degree incest isn't even an interesting kink these days.

2439108 I think it's pretty adorabru. :twilightsmile: (Braeburn is best stallion :heart:)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34