Art for Fanfiction 5,171 members · 213 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34

It's been years since I've last been on here and I'm feeling restless right now, so here I am, offering sketch requests of your characters. Unfortunately, I don't have any example art on hand, since I have to upload them to a different site in order to upload here, so feel free to check out my socials if you're curious.

[RULES]
1. I pick and choose the requests I do, please respect that and don't be upset if I don't choose yours.
2. If you have a specific request in mind, feel free to detail what you want! I can't promise that I'll complete all of your request, but who knows?
3. One request per person, please!!
4. It's been a while since I last drew any sort of pony art, so I'm leaning a bit more on the human side--if you'd like me to humanize your character, just put it in your request! (If I draw your pony OC badly, apologies--it's been several years since I last touched anything MLP related)

A two character scene of Princess Ember in full armor with spear and James from The Lost Element, standing together as a battle couple. James stands 5’ 9 while Ember is 3’ 10.

James in full armor

Weapon references

Heck, I'm willing to put my hat in the ring for you to draw my oc!

Cutiemark solo:

You are more than welcome to humanize her or draw her in her pony form.

If you're going for the human aspect, just imagine her wearing an ancient Greek/Roman uniform where she is wielding perhaps a sword in one hand while having a shield in the other where it has an owl on it.

If you want to draw her as a pony, imagine her holding onto a magical orb in her hooves with her expression looking confident with her wings extended outwards.

Either way, I can give you a lot of creative liberty based on how she looks in the reference sheet.

Here's one example of something I managed to find if you were to go for the human form for her.

Ex:

or this.

Ex:

The armor (first picture) would be the exact colors as shown in Athena's reference sheet, but in terms of the tunic (first picture), it would be black.

The first picture would be nice to have her in to be honest.

Sure, I'll add to the inevitable avalanche. Honestly I am more fascinated to see the general end result than my request specifically.

Here's my pony, would prefer her as an elf but if you feel daring sticking with unicorn is good too. Using her as a DnD eldritch knight, thought that was the best way to hit baddies with a burning weapon.

Here's your request! I didn't feel like drawing armor, apologies! :heart:
(I'll most likely be making a humanized version later on as well, mostly just because I feel like it.)

You can draw my boi. Wolf-pone. Do whatever you want with him ^^'.

I'm an absolute sucker for DnD OCs, so I got a little bit too excited. :twilightblush:

Admittedly, I had way too much fun with this one--

Would love some art of my character Bloodhound, if that's okay.

I don't have a specific idea in mind. But she's short and scrawny. If clothes are needed, either a tophat and two-tailed suit, or a turtleneck sweater and skirt.

Thanks for the chance. ^^

Glad to hear it :D. No fun is too much! :D

I am sitting at a PC like that xD. I guess it's really my sona. XD

Eyup, that makes me have a big goofy smile. Thank you.

Hey if not too late I’d love one of my DND inspired Tavern owner Hodge! thanks so much I’m down to see him humanized. Dealers choice

Since you're aiming for human, about Mystic Sunrise here.

Now that sketch is epic! Hey, no worries! She still looks good without the armor on! :pinkiehappy:

I can't wait to see the humanized version as well then! Nice sketches by the way!

I have a question here but do you only do DND artwork or can you make like advanced ones.

Like humans in the modern day?

Only reason is because I just want one human Divsion agent with his civilian clothing and his division watch on his right wrist.

And if you are confused I am glad to assist and tell you more about what I do have in mind. And if you don’t then I understand it’s a busy world out there but feel free to PM(private message)if you like to get more lore on Tom Clancy the Division universe.

Hello! I typically reserve more advanced sketching and art for commissions or personal projects, if you check out the media tab on my Twitter or look at my Instagram you should be able to find more complex illustrations if you're interested.

I struggled a bit with how to interpret the green coat, but I think I did well.

Oh wow! This looks fantastic! Thank you.

Here's your request!

Gotcha so like only pony stuff for this correct

Well, it can be any type of OC? I'm not specifically looking for pony OCs to draw-- especially since I specialize in drawing people instead. I just mean my higher quality works with shading and intricate detail are reserved for commissions and personal projects.

I guess I need to make a list of things I hope to someday get drawn, so I'll be ready when this kind of thing happens.

(trying to remember what would go on my list)

oh hey, this looks fun.

Do what you feel like with this. I personally think i could have done a better job with this recent work of myself but I guess lets see if you feel like cooking something with it.

Simply put.... My Female Bat Pony Self (whose name is the same as me :3) looking awesome in her Lunar Guard Armor =3

Oh and why not.... might doing this via humanized of her? =3 Just so you know.... I do prefer this for her. :raritywink:

Hope I'm not too late. ^^

Omg 😱 he’s glorious :raritystarry: thank you so so so much!!!! Also love how much detail you gave him here Hodge looks amazing and I noticed you remembered his spots on the arms great attention to detail you’re awesome :ajsmug:

Just an update for those who've just added their blorbos to the pile, I'll be taking a break today from requests and will resume probably tomorrow. :raritywink:

This is really sweet of you to do.

If you'd still be willing, I'd absolutely love a drawing of my character Fighter Swan. Rambunctious little scamp. Human or pony, doesn't matter, with how you've drawn so far I'm sure it'd look wonderful no matter what.

Here's your request!

Here's your request!

Noice :3

She is so perfect. X3

I have a request...

...and that request is for you to draw whatever you want to, friendo!

Your human head-shots are very dynamic. They would make great tabletop RPG tokens.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34