Fallout Equestria 5,392 members · 2,623 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27

Well, wait to see more details before I get too hyped, but this could be good.

My body is ready.

Please don't be anything like 4...

Please allow me to kill quest givers.

Important note: Just by the name of the Vault we know a decent chunk about this game. Vault 76 was a control vault and one of the first vaults that opened to The Wasteland. As such this is a Prequel to ALL the Fallout Games.

In addition, given that Vault 76 was given the task of resettling the Wasteland, its quite likely that settlement building and house building will be a BIG part of this game. At the very least as big as it was in Fallout 4 if not even grander in scope.

Source: Fallout 3 mentions Vault 76, giving us a date of game start in fact. The game is set 20 years after The Great War, as thats when 76 opened up.

Edit: This means random killing's of Quest givers or really anyone are less likely then previous Fallout Games. If building civilization up again is a main theme of the story AND certain characters need to live due to their appearance in latter Fallout Games, random killing doesn't work as well.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

But what about Fallouts 5 through 75? D:

The game is set 20 years after The Great War, as thats when 76 opened up.

True, that's when Vault 76 was suppposed to open. But when you look at the date on the Pipboy in the teaser, it's October 2102; 5 years after it was supposed to open. Can't wait to see why^^

Why do you want all of my precious free time, Bethesda? Haven’t you stolen enough with Skyrim and Fallout 3?

Did they all leave after it was open?

I can't wait for fallout 69.

Except for the colors and the voiced character, let us keep that.

But I want an option where we can choose the voice.

I heard that it will be a multiplayer game. And no it's not battle royal.

Voiced MC is one of the greatest sins of FO4.

Doomande
Group Admin

Don't be too attached to this thread, non FoE stuff, yes even Fo stuff, are not allowed in here sadly. That is why I posted about it in the other FoE group

Dunno, sounds a bit weird no matter what scenario happened, can't wait to find out what happened^^

But hey, the colors are much better than the constant green and grey of F3 and the orange of FNV.

As far as you know.

It had the best player-npc interactions!

Doomande
Group Admin

Just checking if this was the right forum for Fallout 76. Though I do have a question, if anyone has the pre-ordered game. Is there T-45 power armor in Fallout 76?
Because if I remember correctly, the Tesla Model 45 was used during the Great War, and used in Fallout 3 and New Vegas by the Brotherhood and Outcasts. Not only that but T-51 power armor and X-01 by the Enclave. So is it possible, to have these familiar armors in the game, to have T-45 as well?

Doomande
Group Admin

The B.E.T.A starts October 23, so yea no one knows

Then the possibility may be so, may not. Thank you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27