Single Writers 309 members · 2,582 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33
Moonlight Spark
Group Admin

Here are some details of our future group story. For those who joined, please comment down your OC('s) name(s) and put a little desc. of them here. Now the details.

(Note that they haven't been agreed yet, so if you have a suggestion. Feel free to PM me.)

Title:(Yikes!, Forgot about the title XD)

Tags:Adventure, Comedy, (Gore?)

Desc.:When Equestria hangs in the balance, It was up to an alicorn and princess of friendship, Twilight Sparkle and her friends who wields the Elements of Harmony to save it. But this time. New villains rised up and invades Equestria, Slaughtering everyone who gets to their way. When the Princesses heard this invasion, They need new heroes to stand up and defend Equestria and it's ponies. But doing so, they need to find the right ponies for the job.

So...umm... Do you guys like it? :twilightsheepish:

Again this is just my opinion of a story. If you guys don't like it, it's fine. If you have some suggestions, I'm open. Just PM me the suggestions. I'll be waiting for your replies and suggestions.:pinkiehappy:

For those who read this and didn't join yet, please comment down if ypu want to join on my first thread.

I love it:pinkiehappy: well the concept really lol so our band of merry misfits are pulled from the corners of Equestria to combat a enemy Nobody has seen before... It kinda reminds me of my first D&D quest except my DM said "Oh and your going to die" lol what kind of hero's do you need or just brave souls to stand up to the evil?:yay:

5674357 I like it, doesn't sound much different from something I would write honestly.

Comment posted by Shameless Autism deleted Dec 7th, 2016

Well let me think... Of the top of my head

Name: Dust Haze
Birth place: Trottingham
Coat: Forest Green
Mane: Maroon
Race: Unicorn
Sex: Male
Occupation: Engineer. but has been known to take up a some shady job's on occasion. Mentioned later.
Specialty: Saboteur and Espionage.
Cutie Mark:a grid plan with a nuke explosion drawn on it and a couple of pencils on it
Accent: a normal accent and is able to adjust to the situation but in extreme stress will fall back to Trottingham cockney
Background: Born and raised in Trottingham, his life was fairly average but always wanted ssomething different. Unlike his friends, he was good at tinkering and building things. He can build anything give him time and materials. But his mind was squander on that he took up lockpicking as a hobby and later joined up with a teen gang who robbed buildings. As he grew he took more dangerous jobs until he was caught by Celestia's Solar Guard. After a few weeks he was released with a new job finding out about Equestria's Enemies and Allies. That has taken him around the world. But has since been slowly been declining in job's. With Luna back, and Equestria safe. Who needs him. Had a wife but lost her while he was working blames himself for her death.
Personality: He's a realist and will call your shit but can be kind hearted and fun loving when he wants to. If he's working he'll whistle or hum to himself. He smokes and drinks moderately.

Ok longer than I thought but this is my OC questions? Can change if need be :twilightsmile:

Name: Spectre

Race: Wolf

Fur: Black with white paws and white tail tip

Skills: Trained in melee combat, has magical potential that needs training

Personality: Reserved. More likely to listen than talk. Keeps a cool head, and because he listens, is able to usually win any argument by using what others say against them. Not overly good, but raised to defend the weak, and seeks fairness in most disputes. While he does have magic, he tries to use it as a last resort, relying more on his training and mental abilities first.

Background: Well you'll have to get close to him to learn that. :raritywink:

Oooo this does sound interesting! I'm guessing by the sound of it then Twilight and her friends die? At least that doesn't hurt my OC really, heh he's never really known them anyway. Well here is mine:
Name: Shiny Whistle

Birth place: Canterlot

Coat: Lavender

Mane: Lilac

Occupation: Musical Instrument maker/teacher/repair- specializing in Penny Whistles

Specialty: Building and fixing musical instruments, but has also lightly been trained in combat. Transformation. (Explained below.)

Cutie Mark:A turquoise penny whistle with two dark purple half notes on either side.

Accent: normal Canterlot accent?

Background: Born and raised in Canterlot, but his parents raised him and his siblings so they wouldn't take on the haughty attitude most Canterlot citizens seem to have. Music has always been a big thing in his life, what with his parents both being in the business. Mother an offshoot bridleway actress when she was younger, and his father a professional singer. Even from a young age he liked to experiment with instruments to see how they worked, teaching himself how to take them apart and put them back together again, or even fixing them. He now can build or fix almost any kind of instrument, except to the point where there is just no saving the instrument -like if a metallic instrument melted down to just a lump of metal-. Has been slightly obsessed with changelings ever since the invasion, wanting to learn everything he can about them. This took him on an adventure to where he went in search of them, growing as he traveled. He eventually found them and was able to become friends with some, where they taught him some of their own magic. He is now adept at magic most unicorns other than the princesses could never dream of, transforming himself to where nopony can tell it is not his true form. Of course he keeps this information secret, not even telling the princesses yet, as though he can hold his own, he'd rather only fight or use transformation where necessary.

Personality: He's very optimistic and tries to see the good in everyone. For those he considers friends, he will fight hoof and horn to keep them safe and happy. Would be hard pressed to find a more loyal friend.

-Guess this works for now. Heh he might be a more reserved fellow than most, but he's strong. :raritywink:-

Name: Ravenous Barfolamew Von Blake the III (aka Raven Blake)
Species: Alicorn
Description: Blue fur, a light gray mane and tail with a streak of darker gray, emerald-green eyes, smile usually contains a sharpened tooth
Cutie Mark: A black six-sided star with white points in between each point
Common Appearance: usually seen wearing a blue hoodie that is intended to hide his wings, sometimes seen wearing a set of personal gold-colored headphones with a black arc that support his emblem, tends to carry around his family's SpellCaster book
Personality: Friendly to most, unless given a reason to be mad, Curious, sometimes impulsive
Short Description: A friendly and fun loving pony who dedicates his life to protecting his friends. Being the last descendant of the legendary, yet mysterious, Black Mages of Equestria, Raven has a form of mastery in magic, including one that has been lost to Equestrian Magic for centuries. He’s also a part-time DJ, working at Pinkie’s parties whenever she asks, which is quite often. He’s friends with everypony in Ponyville and enjoys the company of all, good or evil, except for one monster. He has a tendency to be completely random at points in time, even to the point of a straight conversation with his author in the middle of a story. (He’s learned this abilities from hanging around Pinkie too much.)

Moonlight Spark
Group Admin

5674902 Twilight and her friends die? Not exactly.:twilightsheepish:

Moonlight Spark
Group Admin

5674461 Can you please just tone down the curse words? :rainbowhuh:

5674357 Aside the gore(?), I'm curious out this will play out.

Name- Archisha
Race-Unicorn
Age-15
Gender-Male
Born-Manehattan
Relation-single
Mane-White
Body-Cyne white
Eye color-Light gray
Cutie Mark-Light Aura(similar to a sun)
Clothing/outfit-Wears a scarf and has a light glow around him(via magic).
Likes-Helping others, traveling, magic
Dislikes-Seeing others hurt, taking credit for something he didn't do, lying, doesn't want others working about him.
Description-(don't have pic sorry).
He travels around Equestria, helping others in the progress. Makes friends with just about anypony.
-Personality-Happy-go-lucky, tends to put every pony's own needs before his owns, Calm and collected.
Other skills (1-10)-
Math-(6)
Intelligence-(7)
Communication-(9)
Creativity-(8)
Working with others-(10)
Thought Process-(7)
Lying skills-(1)
Science-(3)
Physical endurance-(4)
Mental endurance(8)
Sports-(3-6)
Art-(5)
Pro-Is very tolerant and does well with defensive magic. Can think though just about any problem and come up with a solution easily.
Con-Doesn't like others to worry about him and tends to put others before his own self and push himself beyond his capacity(Wicth often results in him being tired, magic will sometimes not work or forget things because of this)

Hopefully this is enough. If you have any more questions, let me know and I'll answer them.

*edit- didn't realize a lot of these guys are like my OC lol*

Comment posted by Shameless Autism deleted Dec 7th, 2016

Ooooooh so even worse! :pinkiecrazy: Okay I am even more intrigued now.

Moonlight Spark
Group Admin

5675915 it's not involving twilight and her friends dying. You can say that they're somehow 'acting strange'. If you know what I mean. *wink *wink
:ajsmug:

Oh yes, I do think I know what you mean. Heh now I can hardly wait for it. :pinkiecrazy:

Well, looks like you guys can't really do it without me. Time to join the fun :rainbowdetermined2:

Name: Scout Charger
Birth place: Baltimare
Coat: blueish gray
Mane: dark blue with light blue hightlights
Eyes: green
Notable features: feathered fetlocks, wears a light brown vest with lots of pockets and a silver necklace with no pendant
Tribe: Earth Pony
Sex: male
Special talent: He has a great sense of direction and can navigate under virtually any and all circumstances.
Cutie Mark: a map with the moon over it
Speach and language: He normally speaks no accent, but slips into a slight germane one when he is under a lot of stress or if he is drunk. He also speaks fluent germane since his grand parents are from germaney.
Character: He has a friendly and open minded nature. He tries to be nice to everypony he comes across, since everypony deserves at least a chance to make an impression for themselves. But he is nevertheless more of an introverted pony, he listens more than he talkes and only rarely makes the first step in getting closer to other ponies. He likes to laugh, but only manages to really let loose when he is with ponies he trusts. Also he is quite stubborn and never asks for help, but is always quick in offering his help to others, you could say he tries to don't bother others with his problems. Furthermore he got quite the temper, he is quick to anger and often curses, but he is also very quick to calm down. Also very important is that he is quickly to forgive if somepony truly regrets something, but acts of treachery are something he neither forgives nor forgets. If he needs to do something he doesn't really care for he can be quite lazy, but if he does something with all his heart he can be a real perfectionist and is never satisfied with his work.
The things he enjoys the most are a good meal, comedy, the clear night sky, animals and the smiles of his friends. And what really ticks him off are noisy ponys, unfair behavior and lies.
Background: Scout was born in a suburb near Baltimare. His Father is a ranger-pony in the nearby woods, while his mother works in an animal shelter in the city itself. His Father is an earthpony, his mother a unicorn. He also got a little sister, which is slightly younger than the Cutie Mark Crusaders.
He got his cutie mark when one night he and some friends slipped of in the nearby woods to search a place where they could build a fort. When they got lost he did his best to find the way back and guide the group back to Baltimare, when they arrived at his house, his cutie mark appeared.
After that he wanted to explore as much of Equestria as possible, but the only large area which was still uncharted was the Everfree Forest, because of that he moved to Ponyville. In the timeline fo the series this was around the mid of season two.

Since I pm'd you about my character do I have to list it here?

Moonlight Spark
Group Admin

5677190 I guess so yeah.

Sorry, lol I'm writing mine now and it's taking way longer than I thought it was :rainbowlaugh:

Moonlight Spark
Group Admin

5677333 you can put the details of your OC in your profile and I'll take a look at it.:twilightsmile:

No problem. Here's the link Nimbus92
(This one will take awhile and be a whole lot to read.)

Name: Nimbus

Race: Pegasus

Sex: YES! jk Male (That joke is distasteful, I'll remove it if you'd like)

Coat: Sky Blue

Mane: Gold

Eyes: Silver

Brief Bio: (I already have a fan fic on this, but I'll keep in the important stuff and trim the fat). Nimbus was orphan born and never knew his parents. He was cliché found in front of an Orphanage on top of a nimbus cloud, where his name originated from. He went to Flight School when he was finally of age where he met his old friend Rainbow Dash (I could change the name if it is too cliché or ruins the story). Sadly, the orphanage couldn't take care of him past the age of 15. Before he dropped out of flight school, he chased down the pony who killed Rainbow Dash's Dad (who was also his only father figure). When Nimbus found the killer, in a pit of anger he broke the pony's wing and pushed him out the top window of a building in Cloudsdale, letting gravity do the rest of the work. The body was never actually found, but it was no doubt Nimbus couldn't stick around if he didn't want to get caught.

Weapon Skills: none. He has absolutely no training in any category so he hasn't even tried. Nimbus does use house hold items and objects around him to fight, but his style is mostly off the top of his head and no real rhythm or method.

Fighting style: Improvised Martial Arts (think Jackie Chan fighting with ladders, umbrellas , and jackets.) He can't fly as fast as many other recorded Pegasus, but he can effortlessly move out of the way of bullets . He's not exactly sure he got the potential to do so, but he thinks it has something to do with the parents he never knew about.

Personality: Nimbus loves to crack jokes all the time, even the occasional one liner when give the opportunity. He can get easily distracted by a pretty face as well as manipulated, making it easier for him to be persuaded by females much easier. While loving to laugh, he will fight but at the expenses of telling jokes while he does so.

Nimbus does also don on a cape and mask to become a vigilante. However, even though he does mainly do it for justice, Nimbus usually will pose for cameras in costume and often stretch the truth about the criminals he caught. He'll often build them up as terrifying masterminds and making them seem more dangerous than they really are, when in all honesty they're just mainly ponies who've drank too much, non threatening thugs, and minor thieves. He has tried to find an "arch-nemesis, but most ponies in Equestria don't really do much beyond crimes.

In his everyday life, Nimbus is a simply courier and wants to be a stunt double in stage plays, but he's too busy to really even try or make an attempt. For his job, he does own a chariot, but it's mainly designed for packages and not holding ponies.

Name: Guitar Strings

Race: Pegasus

Home Town: Cloudsdale

Currently Lives: Ponyville

Coat: White

Mane: Long, Black with Dark Purple streaks.

Eyes: Dark Purple

Bio: Guitar Strings grew up in the heart of clousdale. All of his friends (minus Rainbow Dash) that lived there in Cloudsdale were set on working in the weather factory. Instead of having an interest in the weather, Strings wanted to follow in the hoofsteps of his idols. He discovered bands like Manetallica and Iron Maneden in his early teens. He received his cutie mark when he began to play the electric guitar. Disenchanted with the weather Industry, Guitar stings left Cloudsdale and started staying with his friends in Ponyville. After befriending Twilight, Fluttershy, Nurse Redheart, and Rainbow Dash, he began to try to organize a band. Guitar Strings and Rainbow Dash have gotten along very well due to their huge obsession over flying and the wonderbolts. One day he met Starlight Glimmer and fell in love. Ever since, he's kept it to himself.

Weapon Skills: He adopts airborne military tactics, due to his love of history. He will drop things on enemies, swoop down and grab enemies then drop them at high altitudes. He can use almost any weapon with amateur skill due to his knowledge of military weapons.

Fighting Style: Flying to altitude, swooping down to knock out a group of enemies. Strings can re-purpose any weapon, with decent skill... but prefers the sword. Also he can pick things up and drop them on enemies. When it comes to hand to hand, Strings freaks out and starts hitting anything and everything that stands in his way, this comes from a fear of being stabbed.

Personality: Guitar strings is pony with a good nature. He tries to help those in need, has a soft spot in his heart for children, and will die for his best friends. It's easy to become great friends with him, and even easier to earn his forgiveness. His motives are usually pretty straightforward and honest. He's very forgiving, almost too forgiving. A pony that he is friends with could ruin him, and he can forgive them if they are being sincere. Strings expects the most out of his friends, and if they are doing something that is bad or negative, he will tell them. All things aside, he is a huge fan of the arts in all forms. He paints, draws, writes poetry, and plays music. Almost everything joys Guitar Strings because he grasps a certain beauty about it, even if no one else can see. One negative thing about Strings is he is easy to fall in love with certain mares. (Ex. He had a crush on Nurse Redheart for the longest time simply because she was a nurse.) He can also fall in love with the villain if she sweet talks him right. (Also note Guitar Strings is straight)

In daily life, Guitar Strings loves to play guitar all the time. Whenever not making music, he's thinking, painting, or drawing. He makes money by painting or drawing portraits for ponies, and setting up concerts in ponyville for already established acts. Friends are his main concern, but he's always thinking of who will be in his band. He has organised a couple of people but is still searching for the right drummer.

Cutie Mark: A dark purple electric guitar

5674357 It certainly sounds interesting. My schedule with my current stories and youtube readings are keeping my busy so I can't do much in the way of writing but I will be more then willing to contribute some villains or monsters to challenge the heroes.:twilightsmile:

Moonlight Spark
Group Admin

5678524 who are the villains do you have in mind? Plus the more the merrier.:twilightsmile:

5678609 Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I finished finals last week and things got busy around the house.

So I have a few ideas. One is an OC that could serve as either an antagonist, a protagonist or an antagonist turned protagonist.

Shade Step

Then there is a machine somewhere within some old ruins designed to create artificial life, however the machine has gone completely haywire and now it is creating creatures that strangely resemble alicorns with black coats and red manes. Despite resembling alicorns however these creatures seem to have the intellect of an animal and not that of a pony.

They behave more or less in a zombie like fashion. Perhaps could have some other sort of monsterous traits disguised by the alicorn traits.

And then for a more eldritch being to serve as an antagonist we have:

Arachnemagog

Think Cthulhu except with spiders.

---

Those are just a few ideas. Hopefully I can come up with more later. :pinkiehappy:

Moonlight Spark
Group Admin

5691145 Those are some nice suggestions. Can't wait for the other suggestions.:pinkiehappy:

5674357 So... is there an outline for me to put my OC on the page with?

Moonlight Spark
Group Admin

5691671 just follow this instruction.

Name in here/Fimfic (Time Zone) - OC name. Species. Job. Quick personality details.

You can place it anywhere above the background stories of the OC's. And leave a space to know who is who.:pinkiehappy:

5692107 If you are a member of the Use our OCs group and follow the guidelines there, you could probably post a link to the forum thread with that OC here. That is kind of what I did with my post. :twilightsheepish:

Moonlight Spark
Group Admin

5692854 thnx for the tip.:pinkiehappy: really appreciate it.:pinkiehappy:

Well, here is another villain that can be used.

Necromane

Woodrow Wilson
Group Admin

Here we go...

Name, legitima frater (it's latin)

Race is EarthLink

Sex, male

Home, Land of Olde, Northern Lands

Info;Morning person, hates ponies the colour blue. Knows minor latin, son of a Priest. Works well alone. Nickname is brother. Lawful neutral. Lonely. Exceptionally well persuasion. Tends to white out*.

Fur colour:white
Mane colour:white, dirty.
Visible hooves.
Born blind.
Reads through smell
Mathaholic.
Knows martial arts
Aesthetic enthusiast, (ironic since he's blind, but he is good at aesthetics.)
Feels constantly cold, but is fairly warm to himself.
Heavily sarcastic. Loves screwing with ponies minds

*he turns pure white, and stiffens into a position that he is in. And falls into a short slumber.

Here is the thing, I may need to create another OC then, because this one comes from a Lovecraftian Horror Universe. And considering how complex and dangerous his world is, he maybe too violent and swear happy for your tastes. And to sum up his personality.... He is fully capable of pullin gthis off. And he is from Daring Do's generation, both of them even teaming up three different occasions. So he has been doing the hero thing for 15 years, 20 if we were to count the show's seasons.

Name: Arcanum Folklore

Occupation's: Former- Clerk in the Drunken Dragon Pawn Shop from 978 C.R. till 984 C.R., Gallic Foreign Legion Squad Officer circa 984 C.R. (Celestia's Reign, or 16 years before the show) Rank by the end of the Shiba-Gallic War of 982-987 C.R. Lieutenant). Detective, Occultist, and Monster Hunter from 987 C.R. till 1005 C.R or 5 L.R. (Luna's Return) Current- Commander of the Horus rouge mercenary group fighting on the deserts of northern Zebrica in the Ether War from 5 L.R. till 11 L.R. (Imagine WWII with Weird Science, and Horrifying Gothic and Lovecraftian uses of magic. Oh and it's the fault of Unicorn Nazis. Don't worry Equestria remained neutral, doesn't mean he did though.)

Sex: Stallion

Description: Greyish-blue coat, amber eyes, and a black mane, with a black Eye of Horus as his cutie mark.

Details: Folklore is a knowledgeable, skilled, yet somewhat average in raw magical power, unicorn magician with a quick-wit and a cynical disposition. He has been in the Paranormal Investigation field for nearly twenty years, and has bared his fair share of both physical and mental scars that come with regularly facing the kind of Eldritch insanity that would have driven most ponies into suicide. Addicted to caffeine, painkillers, and mental stimulants, he basically carries at least three pill bottles around at all times. Despite this, he mostly keeps himself together, and is considered a bit of a folk hero in his home of Sheol's Kitchen Manehattan. He regularly wears a black dusty woolen trenchcoat and matching black felt hat. He is aware of what he calls the "true nature of the world", and considers that the return of Luna signals the beginning of a profound change in the course of Equine history.

He is generally quite sociable, but he is prone to mood swings if he isn't in control of a potentially dire situation. He has little patience for spoiled Canterlot nobles, and he doesn't think very highly of the Royal Guard's capabilities. He possesses a razor sharp intellect and a penchant for trickery that comes with strangely creative uses for what most ponies consider relatively trivial magic, and over the years has developed several ways to use it to aid in both survival and investigation.

His friends, family and home city come first. And while he can behave like a gentlecolt --as he often does around the presence of mares-- he generally only reserves that for places that call for it. He often sympathizes with the "unique" and the downtrodden, due to his own status as a third generation Celt-Equestrian.

He enjoys music, particularly jazz, blues and classical. He also maintains a steady daily exercise and meditation regiment, and reads the paper every morning with some particularly strong espresso.

He maintains a fairly strong circle of friends, and a web of contacts that he has built over the years that aid in more dire situations. Some of them question his sanity though. Though that is not surprising for him, he often questions it himself.

Fact: He is a recovering alcoholic, and relapses a few times during his investigations in Canterlot. Because of an incident involving this, he is called to the Spade Pub in the Canterlot Narrows to participate in illegal basement fights. He does so a few times to pay the property taxes on his uncles old building. Most of the money was made by secretly wagering on his victories, and the manner of such victories.

Fact 2: The way that he uses Magic is based on the practices of both mythological and real life mystics. Outside of magic. He is a decent markspony, a competent boxer and he was the Athena University fencing champion for two years in a row. He uses particular herbs to either, capture or repel malicious spirits like Hellboy's Arbustus or Ginko's Biter Weed from Hellboy and Mushi-shi, though they also took this from real-world historical practices from Shintoism, and Ancient Roman and Greek God Cults. He also can "cloud ponies minds" with the use of an amulet. And uses it in a similar way that the Shadow uses his hypnosis to "cloud men's minds", not to mention he had a similar preference of terror tactics during his first couple of years.

Fact 3: Chrysalis desires his head on a silver platter for thwarting a Changeling infiltration of the Manehattan local government way back in the year 994 C.R. He also was the one to truly kill King Sombra. Sombra's horn survived him exploding, so it possessed and physically deformed a nearby Crystal pony. "It" escaped and wandered northern Equestria, devouring hobo's and drifters in three different cities to regain some of "It's" former strength. "It" was eventually tricked into a trap by Folklore, "It" was later decapitated, and chopped to pieces with the use of a hardware store bought 15-Bit ax, and then burned with a gallon of lantern oil and a spark of pyrokinesis. As one is expected to do so on a Stage 3 "Evil Dead" possession incident.

Fact 4: Was a part of a loose alliance of vigilantes and oddities known as the Manhattan Adventurers Club. Members of such include, A.K Yearling (Daring Do) and Lady Sight (Zecora), Dr. Bronze Savage, Rocketeer Wrench, Master Yip, and Doctor Redheart.

Weapon's:

M1 (M1 Garand) Carbine Rifle

Mauser CS-96

Rune Etched Cutlass

Kurdish Dagger

Smoke Grenades- Can use Telekinesis to suffocate opponents to death, or manifest the spirits of the dead
Fragmentation Grenades- Can remotely cause them to explode from a distance, with the use of telekinesis

Rune Carved Double Sawed-Off Barrel Shotgun

The Scorcher- A Specialty Single Shot Incendiary Shotgun with a slow reload time but possessing of a powerful custom made magical ammunition that is powerful enough to blast a gaping 5X5 hole through a red brick wall with one shot

Abilities:

His special talent is actually perception, he can notice details that most miss, and can in fact sense Ether (magic). That is a result of his Magical Education both under his father, and his mentor. Not to mention after the war against Shiba he did finish that PhD in Chemistry in between cases, along with a Magus Certification (A sort of PhD in Magic Theory) from the University of Athena. (Columbia University) And he really is brilliant, he has made deals with ghosts, minor gods, and demons. He is a master of Deceit. Not his proudest ability though.

Pyrokinesis: Works by converting the Ether surrounding the opponent into heat energy, and can even melt steel from a distance
Telekinesis: The most skilled Telekinetic of the last one hundred years

Ectoplasmic Manipulation: capable of converting the surrounding ether into ectoplasm to posses machines, and temporarily reanimate dead bodies for interrogation. Also useful for unlocking any non magical vault or door

Telepathic and Mind Control Resistance: Has trained for years to ward off telepathic infiltration and brainwashing

Combat Strategy: A master of both Urban and Desert Warfare. He also has the entire world known Equine history of warfare memorized

CQC: Capable Boxer, a master of Xing Southern Praying Mantis ,and Sabre Fencing

Nervous System Control: Can ward off pain by the use of Eastern Magical Techniques. He can also make his limbs move even if severed, if they are freshly severed off course

Enhanced Senses: Can use magic to enable him to hear from long distances. Can see the flow of Ether (Magic) and can use this to fight even when deprived of sight

Healing Factor: Can recover in days from injuries that would cripple a normal pony. Poison Resistance, Incapable of regrowing whole organs and limbs though

Weakness-

Folklore is mortal, and as such will die by a well placed bullet like any other mortal pony, griffon, or zebra.
Like any other unicorn, once his horn is severed or blown off and he tries to use magic the ether backlash will cause his head to explode like a watermelon with a stick of dynamite inside.

Though once he notices that he doesn't have a horn anymore he wont try to use magic, but as a result all of his abilities are rendered useless including his ability to sense Ether, forcing him to rely purely on his guns and natural adrenaline fulled strength, or any weapon improvised in the field.

While he can turn-off his nerves to push himself to be able to reach earthen strength (but he isn't as solid as an earthen, meaning that he can punch a hole through a concrete wall but his hand, arm and elbow will completely be shattered and be left with as nothing but a bloodied stump starting at his elbow), and keep going no mater the injury. He isn't invincible, bleeding out without a chance to lay low and catheterize his wounds will kill him. And you can only break your legs on so many places until they become useless whether you feel pain or not.

He is incapable of teleportation, and making magic shields without the aid of Etherelectric (Or electric if you prefer) generators. Which is why he relies so much on stealth and illusions to get an upper hand on opponents. He also uses telekinesis to use random crap (debris) as cover or shielding, and often also uses that same crap (debris) as projectiles.

While he has resistance against poison and toxins, high doses of radiation and lack of oxygen can kill him, and Chlorine Gas is as lethal to him as it would be to any other pony or griffon.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33