Use our OCs! 332 members · 365 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Robipony
Group Contributor

It is said that long long ago there were only stars for Arachnemagog ensnared and devoured all else. Then one day the first Alicorn appeared. Her eyes blazed like the sun and her mane was as cold as the moon. The first Alicorn waged war with Arachemagog and succeeded in defeating the eldritch being, at the cost of her own life.

With Arachnemagog gone the sun and moon came into existence and life began to thrive. For their was nothing the restrain their growth.

However there are rumors that the Star Spiders ancient arachnids seek to reawaken their own master. They have gathered with them ponies who desire to become greater then they are, fooled by the lies of the Star Spiders that Arachnemagog's awaken could grant these cultist with great power and knowledge. When he awakens Arachnemagog will ensnare everything with his ethereal webs and suck the life from all living things. Soon Arachnemagog, the god of the Star Spiders will return... if he hasn't already.

If Arachnemagog awakens it will mean the end of an era in Equestria. It could mean the end of all Alicorns and all life as we know it.

---

Just trying to create sort of an eldritch character that people could use for their stories. It was inspired by the Star Spiders seen in the episode Castle Mania.

Feel free to use this OC for dark fics. NO CLOPFICS!

If I wasn't so lazy I'd totally make a story with this. :rainbowlaugh:

Robipony
Group Contributor

4320333 Hey if you want I wouldn't have a problem with it as long as you credited me in the description.

There are actually lots of way a story could be written using this guy.

4322651 Nah, it's okay. You're probably a busy guy and don't have time to be writing other stories.

Robipony
Group Contributor

So I may be writing a story for this character in the future... we'll see.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5