Group Contributor

5852425 I'm alright with it

NicLove
Group Admin

5852490 Did her http://niclove.deviantart.com/gallery/33372752/Ponys?offset=24

But have her in something that is a mix between a lab coat and a dress

C.M.: a erlenmeyer with a flower in it.

p.s. Next one, ShyStone.
Looks: she is slightly chubby, with a light-gray body and Dark-gray stripes, has bulking light green glasses with sky-blue ear-pises and purple eyes.

I don't know how I can make FastFox.

Eric Longtooth
Group Admin

Thanks!

Alright, I'll continue in the morning. It's 9:00PM over here and I'm tired.:twilightsheepish:

NicLove
Group Admin

5852513 it's 6:00AM and I didn't go to sleep.
ShyStone's look: she is slightly chubby, with a light-gray body and Dark-gray (with a bit of blue) stripes, has bulking light green glasses with sky-blue ear-pises and purple eyes.

FastFox's Looks: (Buffalo) she is very slim, her body is a Light-Reddish-Brown, and a Dark-Reddish-Brown, has tond legs, and a necklace of her baby-tooths.

Comment posted by Raptormon132 deleted Mar 21st, 2017
Raptormon132
Group Contributor

My OC: Raid Raptor

Biography
Raid Raptor is a male alicorn that lives in Whinnydale. He has a dark grey coat, light and dark red patterned mane and tail, and bares the Raidraptor crest as his cutie mark. He was born in Cloudsdale as a pegasus pony, and was born with a solid black coat and solid red mane and tail. Hawk Eye was worried because of his families superstitious believe that red and black ponies were a sign of or considered either bad luck or evil. At age 8, he was an amazing flier, due to his father (Hawk Eye) being one the greatest fliers on the Wonderbolts. During his first week at Junior Speedster Flight Camp, he got into a fight with another colt, which turned out to be the son of the Wonderbolts captain, resulting for his father to resign from the Wonderbolts. During an argument with his enraged and drunken father later in the evening, his father struck him, causing Raid Raptor to ran away from home. A few hours after running away he landed on the ground after his wing cramped, and unintentionally provoked a large grizzly bear to attack. He got badly injured in the attack as he struggled to get away, when the bear struck him, causing him to fall down a steep embankment, hitting his head hard on a large rock, and knocked him unconscious. Before the bear could deliver the finishing blow, his father and some of the other fliers saved him in the nick of time, and fought off the bear. The result of the attack rendered him into a coma, and didn’t come out of it until 3 years later. One day during his 3 year coma, a nurse who was changing his catheter one day discovered his cutie mark appearing, but couldn't figure out what it meant. During the time as well, the Wonderbolts captain was dismissed after the truth was reveal about the Wonderbolts captain, and his son's plan to get Hawk Eye out of the Wonderbolts by setting up the fight, and lying about Raid Raptor starting the fight, and using it to force Hawk Eye to resign. When he was offered to rejoin the Wonderbolts, and be captain, Hawk Eye refused, and decided to start his own aerial performance team with some other fliers of the Wonderbolts who resigned called "The Hawkwings" to help provide for his family. After Raid Raptor came out of his coma, he spent 2 years in physical therapy due to him suffering from some neurological damage, where to his great sadness was told he’d never be able to fly the same way as he used to again. He blamed his father for everything that happened to him, and the once close relationship he had with him was all but gone. His mother and father decided to move to the town of Whinnydale to start a new life, as it happened to be the town where Glen and Garda, two gryphon twins Raid Raptor befriended while in hospital. There he met others he befriended, that were also friends with Glen and Garda. A unicorn stallion named Clever Tech, a unicorn mare named Truly Scrumptious, an Earth pony stallion named Gentle Giant, a young female dragon named Clawdia, and a deer named Willow. Thought his life he enjoyed card games, especially trading cards, a fascination he shared with his friends, and even worked at the local comic book/gaming store RAD Comics own by Glen and Garda. One night after flying with Glen and Garda, he encountered a dying human that came out of a portal. Where he gave him some cards and a dual disk, and told him to keep them safe. He, Glen, and Garda took these items to Clever Tech, and Willow and Hawthorn to figure them out. To Raid Raptor's shock, he found that the monsters in the deck of cards the human gave him had the same name as him, as well as have the same mark. All this confused him. There was also an instruction manual on how to play the game that was called Dual Monsters (Yu-Gi-Oh!). Soon afterwards, Queen Syrith came to Equestria, and appeared in the centre of town in pursuit of the human she was after. After she easily defeated Raid Raptor, he found himself in a void where a voice gave him a second chance, and brought him back as an alicorn with different colours, and his past injuries disappear. Where he defeats Queen Syrith and saves the town. he makes up with his father, and went on a journey to figure out how to use his alicorn powers properly at will, with the promise to return home soon.

Note: I'm planning on writing my OC's backstory in more detail on FIM Fiction sooner or later eventually. The third image above is the title image. And here is images of 3 of his friends are below too.

Clever Tech

Truly Scrumptious

Gentle Giant

Plough and Stars Pony
Group Contributor

5729047 Sajo Buck is a modified acronym for my name in a dead language. It is Jacobus, which, as I am sure you are aware, means James. In this modern day, this human is displaced from earth with a bewilderingly wide range of human diversity (man, woman, the people who identify as otherwise in between, all ages, all palette of skin colours) by a benevolent anarchistic confederation of extra-terrestrials. These E.T.s want to learn about the humans with their co-operation, of course. In time, another confederation of aliens - cruel, expansionist, empire-builders - bump in to the territory of the former confederation. There is a short war, which some of the humans participate in.
The former aliens smash the latter's front lines and rear areas. The latter sue for peace and withdraw, never to return.
The humans who took part are rewarded for their service with worthy presents. This one is rewarded with a certain dimensionally-transcendental intra-spatial travelling vehicle with a staggering infinite-capacity production and duplication machines. A lot of you may be greatly familiar with what I am describing.
He is returned to Earth with the others, at almost the same moment they left.
He puts the vehicle to good use, travelling the world, helping the wretched in wretched war-zones. Providing food, water, medical and sanitation supplies. As he is of the opinion it is most certainly the right way to prevent more extreme radical terrorism in the long-term. This providing supplies and aid, independent of governments, non-governmental organisations and large businesses makes some people angry.
He is caught up in one terrorist incident, and while standing defiant is fatally wounded.

But, never despair, he comes back to life, and changes shapes and species (regenerates). Yes, I know it is wholly unlikely. He regenerates in to a "My Little Pony" Pegasus stallion.
Our new hero suffers through the post-traumatic stress of being killed so brutally by throwing immense and expensive parties in locations round the Solar System (for example, a group of swimming pools floored in transparent carbon nano-fibre held in stationary and sustaining fields right on Saturn's rings, in the Trojan asteroids, and at the Peaks of Eternal Light on the Moon). And also by temporarily burying the pain in seductions and affairs. Until our hero is healed through time.

He continues the good work his former human self has been doing. As I have said elsewhere, he slowly crowds Earth-space with hollowed-out asteroids, a space elevator, and outwards space-stations, as well as scientific and civil bases on the other planets. Being virtually immortal, he is able to play a long, long game with corporations and the accreting size of bank accounts. Autumn is confident the humans will homogenise technological development across the globe and reach up in to space.

Sudrian Engineer
Group Contributor

Name:Rusty Rails
Height:Average
Weight: Average
Physical features: Orange stallion with hazel eyes and a brown main and tail
Cutie Mark: two steel train track segments in an x shape with rust spots.
Other: He is a kind stallion who strives to make EVERYONE happy and this causes him to be taken advantage of. He is easily angered but it rarely gets to a rage level. He will always try to help and is determined to have friends. He works on the railway and drives the equestrian version of a LBSCR E2 0-6-0 Tank Engine. His engine is light blue with a yellow number one and is his most valued possession.

Plough and Stars Pony
Group Contributor

5872488 Also, by being virtually immortal, and being a Time Lord (whom are near god-like, we all agree), generations growing up after the regeneration begin to revere him. A practise he alternately encourages and loathes. Also levels it as a threat; "I am a god! What are humans and their machinations to me?"
By being virtually immortal, his children inherit his genes, and are part human, part pony, part Time Lord. Children with either two legs or four legs who happen to expect to live for centuries causes friction, as you would expect. Just delve in to "Methusaleh's Children" by Robert Heinlein. Some bury their heritage, others more run away to the fringe of Human-Space, others, regrettably, are killed by fanatical religious mobs.
I thought it may be a good idea for him to draw a chokehold around the transnational and later metanational corporations by filling their boards with his friends and hybrid descendents, and thus in a way subordinates. All to make sure they increasingly drop this silly thing called neo-liberalism.
He realises the Solar System will become poky between Humans achieving Type I and Type II civilisations, and maybe one day leave it on the way to Type III. He makes a request for a remnant-head of his birth-species to remain in Sol-Space to keep him company as centuries complete a millennium, and they stack up like dry leaves.

5411673 My OC... described with my template.

Name: Sky Blue, or Meteora in her true form
Race: Changeling (usually disguised as a Pegasus)
Mane/Tail Colour: Sky Blue and White
Coat Colour: Sky Blue
Cutie Mark: CMC Shield with a cloud and star in the middle, see my bio on my page.
Special Talent: Helping Others.
Other Abilities: Flies with grace and style, can shapeshift, and makes a mean pastry.
Likes: History, classical music, high-class cuisine and seeing a well-prepared plan succeed... and Flaming Thunder, her crush, the other CMCs except Scootaloo
Dislikes: Scootaloo (rival for FT's affections) and poison cakes
Ultimate Goal: To win Flaming Thunder's heart and make him her special somepony
Worst Nightmare: Sanity... she loves herself for her own randomness, and dreads becoming sane like most ponies she knows.
Backstory: Meteora was the first Changeling ever to be reformed. As such, she was outcast from the hive of Queen Arachne... her own mother. Her sister, Princess Chrysalis, told her about Discord, and so Meteora made a deal with him: Get the Elements of Harmony's weaknesses and put them into a group of young friends, then gain their love and trust. These friends wouldn't be born for over 9000 years, so she disguised as Princess Luna for that time to gain Celestia's love and trust. Discord and Meteora both ended up getting what they wanted, the same two things: Freedom and friendship.
Other Info: She's a non-alcoholic, but likes wine-cakes... without the wine. She smokes, but only when she's in the company of other immortals.
Picture: Check my biography... if you're too lazy, here you are:

Selene Moonlilly
Group Contributor

Name: Crescent Quartz

Race:Crystal Unicorn

Home: She lives in the crystal Empire

Cutie Mark: A crescent moon in-cased in a ruby gem.

Talent:Is good at enchanting gems with spells, and crafting crystal armor and weapons.

mane, fur and tail colors:Has white fur, and black mane and tail with streaks of dark blue and purple in them.

Personality: She loves to create new spell gems and custom armor and weapons, but gets bored with mass producing the same things all the time.

Anyone can use Crescent Quartz as long as they treat her nice:twilightsmile:

Clucktimus
Group Contributor

5411673 Name: Nick Chip
Species: Seagull
Appearance: Body has dark blue feathers whilst wings are black and beak is orange with a red tip and eye colour is white with a black circle pupil and wears a top hat and a bow tie
Size: 2ft tall and has a wing san of 5ft
Personality: incredibly smart for a seagull, posh, well mannered, not easily angered, has a habit of stealing other peoples food, will give people good luck but not in a way a person will like (bird droppings falling on someone's head is considered good luck), somewhere an the Autistic spectrum,
Nationality:[insert horse pun for the United Kingdom]
Place of living: doesn't have a home he just flies around [insert horse pun for London
Likes: your chips, flying, tea, defecating whilst flying over populated areas, top hats and bowties ,
Dislikes: Gryphons, Princess Celestia, Rainbow Dash, other seagulls, Twilight Sparkle, Coffee, Gnomes
Friends and Family: Pip the Tit, Bob the Cockatiel, Bill the Cockatiel, Keaoko the Akita, Jack the Akita X Malamute, Fluttershy, Discord, Dick the Chicken,
Notable things: DON'T let him fly above you, if you see his shadow coming you way then find cover or run as fast as you can but remember: ESCAPE IS FUTILE

O.C. Character name:

Eventide Shimmer Soleil

Height: 5 feet 8 inches tall

Weight: 154 (That is without her armor)

Weight with her armor on: 184 adding on about 30 lbs of metal, leather, cloth and chain-mail.

Cutie mark:

Eventide doesn't have Augsburg syndrome but she does suffer from auditory and visionary schizophrenia

Dark Nightshade
Group Contributor

5411673 You can use any of my OC's in this group story. Especially Hidden Darkness, Silent and the rest of the characters in that story, and the Object-verse girls.

NicLove
Group Admin

5921440 Please put there Bio here.
if the have AS

Lucky Ness
Group Contributor

5411673 Not really an OC. It's my ponysona that I use here on FimFiction, so he basically has the same backstory as me. Type 1 diabetic, ADHD, and Aspergers. Not really sure what makes him different. I've only started using him in stories myself.

Dark Nightshade
Group Contributor

5921453 Oh. They don't have Aspergers.

WreckitRalphFan001
Group Contributor

My 2 OC characters are Brimstone and Pacer.
Pacer is a sapphire dragon warrior who befriends Starlight and Twilight in my story and will have autism (and has some relation to Discord)
Brimstone is a dark Peryton sorcerer who is the rival of Discord and Pacer and threatens to exterminate the two of them and everything they ever cared about. (Also responsible for many past crimes in Equestria including the Death of the Alicorns!)
What do you guys think?

5411673 My OC? Well, his name is...well, Flufux.

Type: He's not a pony, but a sentient velociraptor (He was created long before I became a brony mind you). He can use magic though, but its kinda wonky compared to unicorn magic.

Location: Inside my mind, no idea. He kinda moves around a lot.

Appearance: Lanky and frail, but surprisingly tall for a Velociraptor, has blue feathers on his head, and likes to wear a green hat and a black longcoat. Usually carries a cutlass with him at all times.

Bio: His true origins are unknown...even to him! But what is known is that he was stuck in the multiverse until Discord pulled him out of limbo and into Equestria, where he has been stuck ever since. Ever since he ended up there, he had been looking across every scrap of information he could find on interdimensional travel in order to find his way back to wherever he came from. It hasn't really worked out well for him so far though, partly because his carnivorous diet has not translated well to a land full of vegetarians, but also because his magical abilities are unpredictable at best. He's also constantly mistaken for a dragon due to his appearance, even though dragons in Equestria usually aren't covered in feathers.

Personality: Really, really smug, and likes to believe that he is always the smartest and most competent person in the room...even though he's constantly way out of his depth. He enjoys magic tricks quite a lot, but is also an accomplished fencer who enjoys duelling against a worthy opponent. He is, however, not comfortable in using his inner magic, since he has next to zero control over it.

Yeah, I have a weird imagination, tell me about it.

Caddy Finz
Group Contributor

Okay, I'll give it my best shot. Here's my OC's bio.

Name: Caddy Finz (Caddy is often used as short for Cadillac. Finz refers to the particular "shark fin" style that was popular on the back ends of many American cars in the 1950s)

Race: Pegasus

Coat: Bright red. (He is supposed to in a way be a direct representation of myself so I chose red like the color of my work uniform as my job is a fairly significant part of my life)

Mane: Dirty blonde

Cutie Mark: A black silhouette of a mid 1950s two door coupe, closely resembling a Chevrolet Bel Aire

Special Talent: Fixing and fabricating mechanical items and (in my own head canon, so don't hate me) invented and built Equestria's first internal combustion engine and later placed one in a carriage and patented the motor carriage. Also has the ability to expertly operate any vehicle whether land, air, or sea.

Lives in: Ponyville is his current home. Originally lived in the tiny town of Pullottski and moved away to pursue his dream of starting his own business and eventually, respectably sized corporation.

AS?: Yes

About Caddy: Caddy Finz is, or rather would like to think that he is a cut-throat business pony as he often tries to pass himself off as a street smart stallion who trusts nopony but his own self. Though he treats them well, often described by his employees as cynical and borderline miserable, those who have taken the time to get to know him, see him for who he truly is; a caring, humble, lonely, and unhappy pony with a heart of gold and highly deserving of friends. The only problem is that he is so occupied with his work that he has no time to interact with or befriend anypony in town and stubbornly refuses to take any time off as his work is never done. Cutting the ribbon to open Ponyville's only store/warehouse that sells parts for carts, wagons and carriages, tools and other such hardware, Caddy has established himself as a local entrepreneur as makes a substantial living for himself. Though he among Ponyville's wealthiest of residents, he often feels that he has nopony to share his good fortune with and his loneliness catches the attention of his employees and several others in town. Much to their frustration, he often dodges their attempts to befriend him as he is always darting this way and that running errands with either a lit cigarette in his mouth or an energy drink in his hoof. Concerned about his quickly declining health, many worried residents held an intervention and after much persuasion, were finally able to convince him to hire more assistants and focus on making friends and most importantly, lower his dangerously high blood pressure.

I hope you like it. Honestly, I'm not good at these things.

And yes, feel free to use my OC in the group story.

Edit: Here's a better picture of Caddy...

Freewing Alchemist P
Group Contributor

Name;(current picture made by some one else) Freewing Alchemist
Race; Originally Pegasus, Now Spider pony
Bio; Freewing was a Pegasus Alchemist that worked for a wealthy unicorn family. He served the lord and his family well until the lady of the manner, Hidden Treasure, wanted a foal of her own but she could not and was afraid that her husband would leave her. One day she saw the Alchemist had a foal, a unicorn filly, so the mare decided to take her as her own. Hidden Treasure caused an accident to end Freewing's life but unknown to her he was changed into a Spider Pony. Now transformed he hides in the dense forest making plans to retrieve his daughter with a army of pet spiders to help him.
Current Location, Hidden in a Forest
Asperger; Yes
Personality; He Is a highly academic and loving father. He can plan well in advance for anything

I have a OC, her name is ArtistFire12 her birthday is August 19 199

NicLove
Group Admin

Does she have AS ?
what Race ?

No she does not have AS she is a unicorn

New Fossil Studios
Group Contributor

Name: Gisei Tsubasa. Used to live in Armstrong, Vancouver, now lives in Hoofstrong, Vanhoover. He is a very mild-tempered Autism Spectrum Disorder human, blows up at just about everything but is still loving and kind.

I guess what makes him different from other Aspergers or ASD OC's is that he's much less adept at not only receiving social cues, but sending them. He has a real problem expressing himself in other ways other than explosive anger.

Splash Surfer 216
Group Contributor

My OC is Splash Surfer, a unicorn stallion that can control the waves with his magic, which makes good for surfing. He’s usually a peaceful soul but can get a little agitated under certain circumstances. He got his mark the very first time he discovered his powers and learned to master them to compete in a surfing competition on his home island in the middle of the ocean near the mainland of Equestria. His mark, a lei intersecting with a surfboard represents his love of surfing and how he almost always feels at peace doing the things he loves besides surfing.

NicLove
Group Admin

... discovered his powers and learned to master them to compete in a surfing competition ...

Isn't that cheating ?

Splash Surfer 216
Group Contributor

His magic was more of a psychic connection between him and the ocean, everypony was amazed when he was able to tame a strong, monstrous wave and was able to ride it without any trouble that they shrugged it off as a miracle. Only a few that he trusts know more about his powers. He’s sort of like Moana slightly. I probably should’ve rephrased that... he won the competition but he didn’t cheat, the ocean’s spirit just sensed his determination and allowed his magical abilities to take some control.

WARNING I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SPELL THE TERMINOLOGY CORRECTLY ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
I also will be using man and guy, just put in the correct terminology when you read through...

Sharp shooter

He is a black coated with neon yellow maned unicorn (for the guns with an ar-15 bullet (http://abesguncave.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/5.56-x-45-NATO.jpg) as his cutie mark.
He is the gun nut of *enter a name of a city because I can’t watch the show* and generally is a nice guy, he owns an at-15, an a lot of other guns, he has a cowboy hat and his most favorite guns are his dual revolvers

Backstory: he was abandoned at birth at an an orphanage and was raised there, he is a very intelligent guy that always jumps into fights with others. For a while the people that ran the orphanage just ignored the fact that something was wrong with him and kept going, but after a while they couldn’t ignore it and brought him to an (idk what it is called so...) mind doctor... person... thing (...) (I’m only 14 leave me alone) and found out he had autism, he was then given some help and generally calmed down and focused on other things and kinda mellowed out. He was in Canterlot (or whatever the capital is, again I can’t watch the show) when the changelings attacked and was able to kill many before being incapacitated by one knocking him out.

I’m surprised I was able to come up with that in one sitting, I may update this, or just take it onto google docks

Name: Hourglass.

What he looks like:

His Description: He is a 20 year old Unicorn stallion who (formerly) worked on the railroads as a conductor. Now that he's married to Princess Luna, he is a Lieutenant for the Canterlot Royal Guards. He is cheerful yet socially awkward and only has three friends.

Likes: Traveling, Railroads, Music from the 50's and 80's, Writing a few stories in spare time (reference intended), and guarding his beloved.

Dislikes: Immaturity, High thrilling adventures, Annoying ponies, and anypony who could disrespect Luna.

Spouse: Princess Luna.

tough to say, on one hoof he could possibly be the third doctor in an alternate timeline. But Hourglass is a character I made up
from one of my favorite background ponies. Hourglass's real name is Royal Pin. You can look him up here:

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_Pin

Golden Fang Ryu Shenron
Group Contributor

OC by: SuperSonicGoldenKirinGod

OC Name: Son Goku Kakarot Ryu Shenron

Species: Pegasus/Kirin Hybrid

Appearance: Goku has very soft creamy tan fur, with a jet black mane and tail that is very very long, much longer than Fluttershy's, with minight blue highlights at the tips. All four of her legs have three diffrent colors; the lowerhalf being leaf green, the upper half being crimson red, with a midnight blue stripe in the middle. She's in headcannon mode, meaning her wings and tail feathers are a combnation of her fur, mane, leg, and eye color, both her wings being bigger than even Celestia's:pinkiegasp:, with a mass of feathers on her fluffy chest that are the same color as her wing feathers. Goku's eyes are very very beautiful, a stunning and mezmerising golde color, looking as if they had be filled with the light of the Sun or polished in the finest of gold, and her flank does not bear any Cutie Mark at all:rainbowderp:.

Attire: Goku has a dog-like collar around her neck with an azure eyed winged dragon dragon shaped like a cross hanging from it by a short chain. This is the only thing that she'll have on her for now, but in the future she's going to get a lot more attire from her friends:raritywink:.

Personality: Goku is a pony who was very, very very kindhearted pony with a disposition that is the very definition of care and gentleness. She's known to be a very good listener for anypony who wanted to talk about their problems with her, and incredibly good comforting others and making their fears go away, filling them with newfound hope. She has a practically boundless amount of optimism packed within her, and could really liven up a party, with the ability to light up any dark place with just her smile alone, along with bringing light to any dire situation that seemed hopeless. This was only added by the fact that she was quite the physically attractive mare, and is able to catch practially any stallions eye, even the ones who are somewhat younger than her, who she'll sometimes tease, but never dare advance on them.

She has a very generous spirit too, and would often be seen giving things like coats or scarfs to ponies that didn't have anything to keep them warm, or even bits to young foals that didn't have homes or were out on the streets, unable to be taken in by the local orphanages. Goku is also known to be very honest and upfront with ponies, and never one to beat around the bush, which would only make it that much harder for her to say what she wanted, or had, to say. While she was sometimes blunt with some ponies, even to the point where she would say some pretty blasphemous and obscene things to their face, those were on very rare occasions, and only when she felt like she really needed to when it seemed like they won't listen. Usually, Goku would keep herself from using such language, especially around youngsters, and would always make sure to be gentle when being upfront with the truth, unlike most ponies, farmers especially. However, if it seemed like they were going make it harder for both her and themselves by berating her and accusing her and what not, then she would not hesitate to rip at them and let them have it, even if that pony happened to be her very bestest friend. Though that didn't mean she enjoyed doing it, however much they were asking for it.

The mare has an extremely sweet and docile nature to her as well, which gives her the ability to draw in ponies that actually wanted to get to know her and not for what she was on the outside, and is very very affectionate. This was especially true for animals, all of whom she seems to have a very special connection with, and would be seen interacting with her. Whether it was in parks, zoos, or even just on the street, each of them, even the most socially awkward ones, would take an almost immediate liking to her, treating her as if she was one of their own, with more love and respect than even their own caretakers. She accepts all species for what they are and does not judge them based on other ponies percpective, or their background that they had with ponies, and especially not for their behavior, which is sometimes seen as cruel in pony nature.

If there was one thing that Goku loved just as much as, if not more; than animals, it was foals. This especially true for her, since she is currently the older sister of a younger Pegasus colt, who she absolutely adores with all her heart. Whenever she was free, Goku and her brother would go to the park and engage with any children in their little activities, and would sometimes find some ways to make it even more for them. This would get her a few raised eyebrows from single ponies, couples, and parents alike who happened to be in the same place as them, and leave them to wonder if she was a little filly in a mare's body despite her age. Even so, they didn't really have any objections or problems with it, and even found it adorably hilarious to see a full grown mare playing with a bunch of foals as if she was one herself.

Goku is also know to be fiercely loyal, not only to her Queen, but to her friends and family as well, and would not hesitate to come to their aid for anything. If there was one thing that Goku was not known for, it was for leaving anypony to the wolves, or to handle tough situations on their own. Even if they did something to hurt her or make themselves seem like the one in the wrong, she would not stoop so low as to do the same to them, even if they did really deserved it in other ponies' eyes.

Out of all of these qualities that Goku had, there was one that stood out above all the rest, one quality that helped both her and her siblings find a special place in the Queen's life. She has an amazing ability to do all types of offensive and defensive magic, with magical reserves that were on par with even that of a dragon's. She is excellent at controlling the abilities she and her siblings were blessed with by their family, and was able to use magic belonging to all three Pony Tribes, which was only amplified by her dragon abilities, mastering them as if they were foal's play. This, along with her being able to use the powers of the world's second most powerful beings, was the main reason why the Queen had her go to her school, and gave her and her family a place to stay in her castle, feeling that the mare had the potential to be something great. That wasn't to say that Goku didn't have any competition when it came to special talents like her's, and by Faust did she have a lot of competition, which only made her that much more excited to go to the school, despite the trials she faced along the way.

Despite these many positive traits that Goku has that led her to being so famous and loved by many ponies in the castle, she was anything but naive, and was not a mare that anypony wanted to mess around with for whatever reason. Just because she had the traits that would get anypony to like her befriend her, didn't mean that everypony had them as well, something she learned constantly as the older she got. Goku had met many ponies in her life that had traits that were the very opposite of the ones she possessed, each one she loathed with a passion much more powerful than the other.

She does not team up with ponies who were not loyal to those they supposedly say that they care about and want to protect, and are willing to stab them in the back at a moments notice. Nor did she particularly like ponies that didn't seem to even have an ounce of cheerfulness or optimism in them, and just accepted whatever dark fate without even trying to find some sort of happiness in it or put up some sort of fight. She hated those who would just take from those that constantly gave them something every time they ask and give nothing back in return, doing it only to satisfy their own insatiable greed. While Goku didn't really like it when ponies lied to her, she'd be willing to look past it and not hold it against them if they had a reason legitimate enough to explain why they did it. Otherwise it would take her a bit longer to forgive them, though she wouldn't stay mad at them forever, that was for sure.

Out of all of these negative qualities that Goku hated about ponies, there is one that she absolutely despises, one that gets her blood boiling hotter an a lake of molten lava ready to explode out of a volcano, and that was ponies having the audacity to be cruel to others. That was the one negative trait that she hated more than all the others, and one she had the least tolerance for, especially if said pony was being cruel to an animal, or even a foal. If there was one life lesson that Goku took to heart more than any other, it was that only by being kind to somepony, no matter who they are, will there be even the slightest chance that they'll be just as kind to you are to them. That is, if they are able to and have the ability to be, otherwise there's no point in being associated with that particular pony in any way.

If she saw somepony being treating another pony, foal, or animal in anyway that she thought was cruel and unjustifiable, she would not hesitate coming to their aid and calling that pony out, even if it came down to violence. While Goku wasn't one to give into anger very easily, considering the fact that she was a pretty even-tempered mare and would first try to settle things peacefully, if it came down to it, she was always ready for a fight. While it rarely came to that, Goku could be pretty intimidating when she wanted to be, and could use her words, appearance and looks alone to render almost anypony powerless, and her transformations into a Kirin only made it all the more terrifying to challenge her.

One thing was for certain, you did not want to get on her bad side for any reason. Or else you'll find yourself walking home with a multitude of claw marks and a severely burnt hide.

Asburgers Syndrome: Goku doesn't really learn in the same way that other ponies do, which is why she had such a hard time passing her classes when she was at Celestia's school/college for Gifted Ponies, because she doesn't really understand concepts the same way that others do, and was given special attention to help her with this side-effect and see how it can be used. She is pretty insightful too, especially in the way that she says things, even more so when it comes to animals, including certain ones that are not very well understood like bats, which are seen as pests or even monsters in some ponies' eyes. Despite these side-effects, Goku does not let them slow her down, and still tries to live her life as best as she can, even if some ponies come to see her as a wierdo, and has high hopes of making it big in the world and maybe even having a family of her own someday. She doesn't intent to rush it, and knows that she has plenty of time to think it over, especially with her extended lifespan that she and her loved ones have:ajsmug:. For now though, she's content with her friends her current family, and her siblings her younger brother especially, and experiencing all the joys that life has to offer for all of them:twilightsmile:.

NicLove
Group Admin

P.S. is her mom Fluttershy ?

Do you have a image of her ?
Full
V3
.OC Roster: Post OCs here

Golden Fang Ryu Shenron
Group Contributor

Her mother is not Fluttershy, though she does have a very close bond with her, due to their love for animals and nature:scootangel:.

Also, you forgot to add another 't' to her name there, may want to fix that:raritywink:.

Yes, I do have an image of her, but it wasn't drawn my me:rainbowderp:. I have a friend on DA who drew my OC for me, so I hope it doesn't look too bad:fluttershysad:. She worked pretty hard on it too...:pinkiesad2:.

https://xoxinvaderlizxox.deviantart.com/art/Son-Goku-716171950

Golden Fang Ryu Shenron
Group Contributor

Wanna see a few more:ajsmug:?

NicLove
Group Admin

Who is her mom and dad ?

it has 3 Ts !?

Please post it.

Yes

Golden Fang Ryu Shenron
Group Contributor

Before I show my other OC's, let me just say this:

First off, her father is a Kirin, going by the name of Bardock Shenron, from the movie Bardock: Father of Goku. Her mother is a Thestral, going by the name of...Evening Glory Kindheart Rosario.

Second what to you mean by, Ts:applejackunsure:?

NicLove
Group Admin

ok, so... ?

You said

Also, you forgot to add another 't' to her name there, may want to fix that:raritywink:.

Golden Fang Ryu Shenron
Group Contributor

Oh, that:twilightsheepish:! When you typed Fluttershy's name, it looked like you had only one 't' instead of two, so I sent you that message so you can fix it up:twilightsmile:. I didn't mean that Fluttershy's name had three T's, it's just that it looked like you missed one...:twilightsheepish:

Golden Fang Ryu Shenron
Group Contributor

Just gonna let you know, two of the three OC's that I have are gifts from another member of Fimfiction:raritywink:. That and they will be seriously overpowered:rainbowderp:!

Name: Silent Storm Ryu Shenron

Species: Pegasus/Kirin Hybrid

Weight: 647lbs

Height: 6'2

Cutie Mark: Black Tribal Pawprint with a spiral of wind behind it

Appearance: His eye colors are sky blue on his left and bronze gold on his right with both his pupils being slit like a dragon. His coat is mostly a storm gray color with his chest fluff being snow white and very fluffy. His socks are also snow white but have streaks of storm gray and jet black in them. His mane and tail are both very long yet well-kept groomed snow white with storm gray and jet-black streaks in it. His body is very big and muscular of that of the biggest Earth Pony, and his wings are even bigger than Queen Celestia herself. His wings are primary storm gray in color with the tips being a mix of jet black; snow white, sky blue, and bronze gold just like his eyes. On his back is a tattoo of an Owl in sky blue ink with is wings spread out and talons out ready to strike its prey.

Personality: Silent Storm is very patient, kind and gentle around children, loves any and all kinds of animals, does not tolerate any type of abuse to any animal or child and will go into a rage and beat the ever-living shit out of the abusers. He's a fight first and asks questions later type of guy and he doesn’t tolerate any kind of corporal punishment, like spankings or pladdings, etc. He is very understanding to other ponies who are either going through some painful times, or feel like ponies don’t understand them, along with animals that are only seen as monsters by most ponies. Silent Storm loves mares just as much as foals and animals and doesn’t mind the thought of having a family of his own someday, though he hasn’t really been thinking about finding a suitable partner…or had any luck in doing so.

Attire/Accessories: Gold and silver inhibitor collar around his neck with chain, having an eastern dragon hanging from the end with it’s wings spread, making it look like a cross, and large sky blue Stetson hat with a silver feather sticking out from the side. A giant grown cloak covers his body that is resistant to any and all elements. He also has a necklace of a winged Eastern Dragon with its body in the shape of the infinity symbol.

Weapon(s): Attachable and detachable wing blades hidden in his cloak that can also be used like boomerangs.

Beast Mode: Able to transform into a giant 68 story Western Dragon when the cross-shaped dragon is taken off. His wings are leather on the outside while there feathers on the inside making him silent while in flight. He can breathe fire that's as hot as the sun and can shoot lightning, wind, and water-based attacks as well.

Powers:

One Piece- Kenbunshoku Haki, Busoshoku Haki, Haoshoku Haki, Goro Goro no Mi Power, Rokushiki

Fairy Tail- Lightning, Fire, Holy, and Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic

Highschool DxD- Twilight Healing, Holy Light Magic, Boosted Gear

Dragon Ball Super- Saiyan Gear

My Little Pony- Chaos Magic

Bleach- Daiguren Hyorinmaru

Name: Daydreamer

Species: Earth Pony

Weight: 276lbs

Height: 4'10

Cutie Mark: A gray infinity symbol set horizontally with a sun in the right circle and a moon in the left and a splodge of endless space behind it.

Appearance: His eyes are a bright sky blue like Pinkie Pie's but brighter. His coat is a light brown in color his socks the same color but a fluffier than the rest of his coat. His mane and tail are jet black and long in a curly messy style but is soft to the touch. He has muscle but is not super buff or super skinny; he has the right balance of both. Has chest fluff that's as soft as his mane, tail, and coat that mares seem to love snuggling with. Has an X shaped scar on his chest and a tribal tattoo of a wolf and phoenix chasing each other and a sun and moon yin-yang symbol in black ink.

Attire/Accessories: A forest green bandanna around his neck, an open black jean vest on his upper body, and a pair of blue jean pants on his lower body. Has a pair of red aviator goggles on his forehead to keep his mane out of his face and forest green bucket hat atop his head. Finally, is a medallion of the Goddess Faust soaring up in the sky with her wings spread wide.

Personality: Happy-go-lucky, loves to fight, prank, train, practice new techniques, eat, sleep, and goof off. Has a massive love for life and respects any and all no matter their species. Hates when people underestimate him and don't take him seriously and hates pedophiles, racist, sexist, and cocky bastards with a passion. Like to admire the female body of any and all species of pony and has a dream to make a big family with many wives. Only gets angry when someone fucks with his family, friends, lovers, and those that can't defend themselves.

Personal Techniques-

Earth Pony Adrenaline: With this mode, Daydreamer has a topaz aura around him and his physical powers of an Earth Pony increase 30x's more than usual. He is so sturdy he can take a punch from an adult Dragon and is so strong he can punch a giant hole in the biggest and tallest mountain like One Punch Man. He has a strong connection to the Earth and Nature elements and can manipulate them at will with a simple stomp. He can even call on the help of wood and rock golems to help him fight.

Pegasus Adrenaline: With this mode, Daydreamer has a sky blue aura around him and he gains most of the physical abilities of a Pegasus. He's able to run so fast he becomes a literal blur, his reflexes are faster and more on point, and he can even fly for a short period of time. While in this mode he has a stronger connection to the elements of air, lightning, and water that he's able to create miniature storms that cause lots of damage to many enemies and can even create and walk on clouds.

Unicorn Adrenaline: With this mode, Daydreamer has a purple green aura around him and gains the magical abilities of a unicorn. He can't cast normal spells but he can send out powerful blasts of mana, make a crude but effective dome of magic to protect himself and others, and can even use it to propel himself at an enemy at high speeds like a meteor. He can even use it to create a giant demon-like monster behind him to help fight bigger goes.

Alicorn Adrenaline: With this mode, Daydreamer has a white aura around him and like the name says gains the abilities be physical or magical of an Alicorn. He's thousands of times stronger and faster than he was before and his magic can hold its own against the likes of Queen Celestia and Queen Luna together. He can shrug off almost any and all attacks be it physical, magical, or spiritual and can even turn into pure mana and cause so real damage to his enemies.

Chaos Adrenaline: With this mode, Daydreamer has an aura of many different colors and is able to bend reality to his will. He is immune to any and all types of chaos magic; able to jump between many different realities, and can even enter Tartarus whenever he wants just for fun. He can make and break almost anything he wants with just a signal thought, he can make himself phase like a ghost, and can even manipulate ponies easily with mind control.

Additional Powers-

Earth Pony Ascension: Allows Daydreamer to have the strength and durability of one million adult Earth Ponies and can manipulate earth and natural elements with ease.

Pegasus Ascension: Allows Daydreamer to grow a pair of wings and fly like his brothers and cause wicked hurricanes and tornadoes with a single flap of his wings. His control over wind, water, and lightning has increased dramatically as well making them 50x stronger than before.

Unicorn Ascension: Allows Daydreamer to grow a horn and use spells like any Unicorn with more precision and control. He can teleport, float and fly in the air with his magic, make shields, and can even charge at enemies at high speeds while surrounding himself in magic with the tip spinning like a drill and tunnel through the ground at high speeds. He calls it the Horn Rocket Drill.

Alicorn Ascension: Allows Daydreamer to grow in height and gain both horn and wings to become an Alicorn. His magical power is the same as Celestia, Luna, and Nightmare Moon's put together can move faster than light, can cause earthquakes with a signal stomp of his hoof, and he can even jump into other worlds and realities with ease.

Chaos Ascension: Allows Daydreamer to literally become a Chaos God that is so strong it can make even Discord sweat in fear. This is used as a last resort cause if he's not careful he could accidentally destroy the universe he lives in. He can do virtually anything and pretty much invincible but he can only be in this for up to ten minutes before he begins to lose control of himself.

This OC was made by me:raritywink:.

OC by: SuperSonicGoldenKirinGod

Name: Golden Fang Ryu Shenron

Pony Tribe Species: Pegasus Pony/Kirin Hybrid

Weight: 280lbs

Height: 5'10

Cutie Mark: Head of a Saber-Tooth Cat, looking like it’s been polished in the purest of gold (from the Saber-Tooth guild in Fairy Tail).

Appearance: Golden Fang's coat is a deep pure solid chocolate brown color, which is very smooth and soft to touch if somepony were to run their hoof through it. He has an even darker set of warm chocolate brown eyes, so dark in fact that they look to be black, making the pupils almost completely vanish. He has jet-black stockings on all four of his legs, and a mass of fluffy feathered chest fur that is so large and so soft that ponies, mares and foals in general; like to snuggle up into it and use it like a large pillow, and use him like a large teddy bear. His wings are like that of an eagle’s, even bigger than that of Celestia’s up to Luna’s size, able to take off with just a single flap, useful for both offensive and defensive attacks, and making him an extremely powerful flyer. He has the stock of the average stallion, except his more muscular, though not really up to Big Macintosh's level, but he is certainly not skinny like Zephyr. His physic is more like that of a horse than a pony, his snout, neck, torso and legs slightly longer, with the upper end of his snout ever so slightly curved upward. His mane and tail skirt (yes he has a leonine tail like a Unicorn in head cannon mode) are in a long large mass of tread locks, like Tree Hugger's, except his are thinner and he has much more, the same with the skirt of his leonine tail. Both are braided and tied at the ends by black hair bands, with a large mass of dreads hanging over one side of his face, and both his mane and tail skirt hang a few inches away from touching the ground. On both of his shoulders is the tattoo of a jet-black dragon (much like Natsu has later in the Fairy Tail series), and on his back is a pair of large dragon-bird hybrid wings, ranging from the colors golden orange and crimson red, with phoenix right in the center and a large red-eyed ice dragon coiled around both of them.

Attire: Golden Fang wears a pair of jet-black boots on all four of his legs, all of them having orange and yellow flames flickering around them. Around his neck is a large white scarf-like bandana with the scales of a dragon all over it, and hidden underneath the scarf is a dog-like collar with a winged cross-shaped metal dragon hanging to the collar by a chain. On his head is a huge jet-black Stetson with a huge dark brown feather emitting from the left side, and a large and long black bandana wrapped around his head from underneath the hat. To top it all off, he wears a cloak that is resistant to any type of damage, magic or not, made out of the fur of a mammoth, much like his swords. Though, due to his swords and his Stetson being so large and having them on most of the time, he looks bigger than he actually is whenever he puts the cloak on.

Personality: Golden Fang has a warm, humorous, mild-mannered, somewhat lazy laid-back attitude, and is as soft spoken as Fluttershy is. Though he speaks ever so slightly louder than she does, it's still hard for ponies to hear him if he's not close enough, due to his voice being so deep. Be that as it may, that doesn't change the fact that mares really like the sound of his voice, and would sometimes give him compliments on it, because of the way it makes them feel. He likes to sing, despite his slight fear of singing in front of other ponies, likes to different kinds of music like rock, semi rock, and a little bit of metal, and is sometimes seen walking through streets with a pair of headphones atop his head, bobbing his head to the music. He's very kind and gentle to foals and likes to play with them whenever he gets the chance to, which isn’t really all that often.

Golden Fang also likes to socialize, party, have fun, and while he is a bit nervous about getting on the dance floor in front of other ponies, he does his very best to impress them and show him what he's got, despite the fact that many of his friends and fans love and worship him anyway. Sometimes it's to the point where they treated him like he's the best and owned where he was and everypony in it, which annoys him to no end, especially when he's trying to look for some peace and quiet from time to time.

He does not judge anypony, equine, or any other creatures based on what species they are, accepts them for what they are, and is known to be very understanding and empathetic to those who feel like they there are those who don't understand them, including Changelings. This is the same with animals that are not understood by most ponies, such as bats, which Golden Fang believes to be absolutely fascinating. He's also very good at comforting others, children especially, and is always there to give them either an ear to listen to or a shoulder to cry on whenever they were sad or upset.

Golden Fang absolutely loves animals, be modern, prehistoric or mythical, predatory animals included, especially if they happened to be big cats, like Lions, Tigers, Cheetahs, Leopards, Mountain Lions, and even Saber-Tooth cats. Whenever he has any free time, he would sometimes go to various pet stores, local zoos, and even go take walks inside the forest to admire and beauty and the creatures that reside in it, and even take some time to learn more about them if he could. If he sees an animal in trouble, he won't hesitate to help them, whether it’s a fox stuck in a poachers trap, a deer with its antlers stuck in a fence, an owl dangling from a tree, or a moose stuck in an icy pond. Golden Fang is known to have such a knowledge of animals, along with others that he happens to love or take an interest in, that his quite literally scene, and referred to as, a walking encyclopedia in the eyes of ponies, something that amuses him to no end.

He respects and loves mares just as, if not more, than he does animals, and everything about them: their looks, their caring personalities, their kinds hearts, their determination, their creativity, and their sweetness. He's quite the mare's stallion too, and doesn't mind if one wants to have a drink with him, chat with him, or even get a little flirty with him. Like many typical stallions, he finds mares very sexually attractive, as well as emotionally, and can't stop himself from feeling worked up if he notices one that looks even remotely sexy, especially if that very same mare is trying to get him worked up for some, 'quality time' together, or with another mare.

As much as Golden Fang doesn't mind getting it on with a mare, due to him being a mare’s stallion; he is a very chivalrous stallion, and is not one to force a mare into anything that she didn't want to do, especially if it involved anything sexual. Even if a mare were to offer herself to him, and give him permission to do whatever he wanted to her, he wouldn't go and take her right away. He would make absolute sure that it was what they really wanted, and let them know that they didn't have to do it because they felt like they had to because of some favor that he did for them in the past, and if they had second thoughts, or felt even the slightest bit uncomfortable with what they were doing, that they could stop. So far, none of them backed out, and reassured him countless times that it was okay, though he would still make sure, just to be on the safe side, and make sure that they didn't get knocked up. While he doesn't mind having a family of his own, he hasn't really been all that successful in finding 'the one' for him, and overtime, has come to terms with the fact that he may be forever single. Though there is still a small part of him that hopes to find a kind, sweet, gentle, and animal loving mare to be with one day...or two.

Despite these many positive qualities that Golden Fang has, he is not a stallion that anypony wanted to piss off for any reason necessary, especially if it involved his friends, foals, or animals. He hates it when somepony insults, or says something bad about any kind-hearted mare or animal for whatever reason, and doesn't hesitate to chew them out when they say it around him or to him. While he does love foals, he despises it when foals bully other foals for no reason at all, and despises bullying in general even more, having gone through the same experience when he was a foal. He has absolutely zero tolerance anypony abusing or being mean to an animal, no matter what species, and will immediately take measures into ensuring that animal is safe and sound.

Golden Fang absolutely detestany form of corporal punishment given to foals whatsoever, be it spankings, paddling’s, or whooping’s, and can't help but get repulsed or feel his gut churn whenever he even hears somepony say those words out loud, especially from farmers. He has an extremely deep scorn for any kind of abuse to a mare, foal, or animal, and gets sickened to his very stomach whenever he sees it happen right before his eyes. While he's not one to get physical with somepony unless it was absolutely necessary, if he's pushed far enough, he will not hesitate to show that pony what he's made of, and when he was done, his unlucky victim would find themselves twelve feet under the ground.

Weapons-

Golden Fang has two large swords hanging from his back in the form of an 'X', both of them made out of the tusks of mammoths. Both of them were filled with his magical power, making them incredibly sharp, resistant to any sort of damage or attack, and preventing either of them from breaking or even chipping.

Powers-

Six Powers (One Piece): Golden Fang is able to disappear and reappear in the blink of an eye, use his front hooves like bullets, send out flying slashing attacks with a swing of one of his hind legs, make his body harder than steel, dodge any barrage of attacks not matter how fast, and jump in the air. He can also sent a powerful wave of impact at his enemy from his hooves, though it takes a few moments for him to charge it up (By that I mean the Six King Pistol, which I think is absolutely incredible!).

Dragon Slayer Magic (Fairy Tail): Due to the dragon tattoos on both of his shoulders, Golden Fang has the ability to use the magic of a dragon that is in tune with these elements: Fire, Air, Lightning, and even Light, and Darkness. Whenever he uses one of these types of magic, the tattoos on his shoulders will glow a specific color to let his enemy know which one he's going to use. Red is for fire, yellow is for lightning, blue is for Air, white is for light, and purple is for darkness, each one just as, if not even more powerful than the other.

Daiguren Hyorinmaru (Bleach): Golden Fang can make almost his whole body turn onto that of a dragon made of snow, water, and ice, with the red-eyed head of the dragon on his right foreleg, which he calls his Bankai Ice Dragon Form. With it, he can bend water, ice, snow, and even the very atmosphere to his will and use it however he sees fit, and if he wanted to, he could turn an entire town into a frozen wasteland. He does have a time limit, as evident due to the three four-pelleted ice flowers that float behind him whenever he stays still. The more pellets that shatter, the weaker his Bankai will become, and once they all disappear, his Bankai will as well, and it will take over an hour for him to get it back up again. Daiguren Hyorinmaru is said to be able evolve into something even more powerful, turning the one who uses it into a Ice Kirin version of themselves, and even giving them a suit of armor, all the while making them as powerful as a dragon, though it has never been mastered or proven...yet.

Ryuujin Jaka (Bleach): Golden Fang is able to control the element of fire due to the phoenix planted in the middle of his dragon-bird hybrid wings. Whenever he summons the Ryuujin Jaka, the Phoenix will glow and surround him in flames, allowing him to make them as hot as he want, and use them do his disposal in battle, along with protecting him form any fire based attacks. Golden Fang also has the ability to make his fire go into the form of a phoenix, and even turn his whole body into flames, both which boosting his ability to use fire even more, the second fire form especially. Because of it's great power, it makes it difficult for him to control, and he sometimes ends up overdoing his attacks and causing more damage then what is actually necessary, and not just to whatever area that he’s in.

Boosted Gear (Highschool DXD): The Boosted Gear is legendary, almost mythical armor made from the very flesh of the Heavenly Red Dragon Emperor Draig Ryu himself, which was passed own to Issei, who was the very first member of the Ryu clan and the one to truly master the Boosted Gear. It first comes in the form of a metallic dragon-like hand that appears on Golden Fang's left foreleg whenever he says the name out loud, before it evolves into something more. He is given the ability to suit himself in dragon-like armor, which increased his speed strength and agility exponentially, and protects him from any kind of attack, be it physical, element, or magic related. While in this form, he can shot fire and powerful laser-like beams, and even use his other techniques, such as the Six Powers to increase their power as well, which makes it even more valuable to have. To top it all off, it can evolve into another stage, and go from being the armor of a dragon, to that of an actual armored dragon. This form is known as the Red Dragon of Domination; Juggernut Drive, and this is where Golden Fang is at his strongest in the Boosted Gear, and like with Daiguren Hyorinmaru, it can make him as powerful as an actual dragon, even though he's a Kirin. However, this mode is only triggered if Golden Fang is pushed to the point of no return, unable to focus on anything but the one who made him angry, or messed with those that he loved. Whenever he does go in this form, it is best for everypony within rang of him to keep there distance for there are times where he doesn't have complete control over the Juggernut Drive.

Beast Mode: Since Golden Fang is part of the Shenron clan; he has the ability to turn into a Kirin as well, about the size of a rhino. When in this form, it increases his physical and magical abilities to levels as high as that of a dragon, making him quite the force to be reckoned with, especially when facing the animals in the Everfree. A whole army of Timberwolves, Manticores, and Night Fury’s can come down on him like a meteor shower and he wouldn’t give two bucks about it, he’d take them all on all by himself, no questions asked.

Saiyan Gear: Like Daiguren Hyorinmaru and the Boosted Gear, Golden Fang has the power to go into a suit of armor and shoot powerful streams of fire, beams of magic, except this one is much more powerful than the Boosted Gear, known as the Saiyan Gear. When one activates this particular armor, their physical and magical prowess would be increased to levels that would make even the Boosted Gear's seem tame in comparison, and can leave quite the amount of damage, even more so if no properly controlled. It is said that if one reaches a powerful enough level, the suit of armor will not only change color, but evolve and morph into the form of an actual dragon, giving them the powers of the Dragon God, Shenron himself, said to be just as powerful as Lauran Faust herself, though nopony has ever been able reached that level of power yet. There have been rumors of one pony managing to do so, but those were just brushed off as stories, and has never been proven...for now.

Chaos Mutant Mode: Though it has not been speculated or found out why, Golden Fang possesses the very same chaotic abilities as the God of Chaos Discord himself, able to bend the very fabric of reality to his will, though he doesn't do it for the same reasons as Discord does…or rather, used to do in his case. He also has the ability to change any part of his body, minus the head, into any other animal, except with him it’s somewhat different. He can turn his back legs into that of a giraffes legs, still the same size as a pony's legs, making his kicks much more brutal and devastating, and turn both his forelegs, his wings, and his mouth, into that of an eagle's, making him look somewhat like a Hippogriff. He can turn all four of his legs, wings, teeth, and tail, into that of a Manticore's, and very nearly his whole body into that of a Timberwolf, able to use the powers of both animals that comes along with it. Golden Fang also has the ability to turn into a full blown Vampire Pony, the wings and fangs included, which once again increases his strength and speed, and also gives him a taste for blood, something that he is not bothered by at all, especially considering he's half dragon, and has a very deep craving and appetite for meat. To top it all off, he can make his body extremely flexible and stretch out somewhat like a snake, which comes in hoof when it comes to battle and many other aspects...including being in bed with a mare.

Death Punch (One Punch Pony): Even though he may not look it, due to his physic being only a bit more than the average stallion, and Silent Storm being more physically built, Golden Fang is an extremely powerful stallion, not just in magical prowess, but in physical prowess as well. His physical strength is unlike anything anypony had ever seen and is at such a capacity that it would make even an Alicorn’s seem tame and make local farmers seem like foals in comparison.

Fun Fact: Like Fluttershy, Golden Fang and his brother Silent Storm have the amazing ability to do the infamous Stare, except with them; it's on a whole other completely different level! They can also turn into Sea Ponies as well, though due to their appetite for meat, they’re the more predatory kind of Sea Ponies, with fangs like that of a Vampire, designed for ripping and tearing straight through flesh.

NicLove
Group Admin

I did put jest one T, but I changed

If you have a image of them, please post them

Golden Fang Ryu Shenron
Group Contributor

I do have an image of Golden Fang, but not of Silent Storm and Daydreamer, sorry:twilightsheepish:. I’ll try to post it to you later:raritywink:.

Oh, and one more thing, Day Dreamer is actually the adopted brother of Silent Storm and Golden Fang, and they’re all heterosexual polyamorus:scootangel:.

NicLove
Group Admin

Why did you fill the need to say heterosexual polyamorus:scootangel

Golden Fang Ryu Shenron
Group Contributor

Because all three brothers hope that one day that they’ll be more than one mare, or a herd:raritywink:.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 191