Sharktavia 74 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Majin Syeekoh

Okay boys and girls, it’s now the moment you’ve been waiting for. CONTEST RESULTS!

In third place, we have Moosetam‘s story Sharktavia 5… Thousand, Eye of the Tiger (Shark). Kind of dodged around the size constraints by posting an incomplete story, but what’s there is entertaining enough.

In second place we have FanOfMostEverything with Sharktavia i: Sharktavia Evolved which was reminiscent in parts of Frank Herbert’s Dune. Unfortunately this suffered from the same accessibility issues of David Lynch’s adaptation of Dune, but it was goodly written.

And 1st goes to

Masterweaver‘s Sharktavia 9: Shark of Inspiration, an exciting little romp that came through in the end like a sldgehammer!

Congratulations, Masterweaver, you win… uh… lemme check

… Victory! You attain victory! I know I also promised satisfaction, but I hope everyone was satisfied with what they wrote.

Honorable mentions go to our other participants CoffeeMinion, chillbook1, and Doctor Disco for adding to the Sharktavia lore.

The reason the results took so long to get out is because I’m kind of super lazy. I own up to that.

Majin Syeekoh

I already said I’m super lazy.

In my experience, the book and the movie have a unique relationship wherein experiencing each helps you better appreciate the other.

I suppose what I'm saying is that I accept the praise and criticism inherent in your summary. Thank you for finally getting around to judging this, Syeekoh. :twilightsmile:

Lazy ass writing, lazy ass reviewing. Still 5/10 would read a review again.

I need to read these fics though. Might get me inspired.

Whoohoo!

3rd is a first for me in an MLP writing contest, so I'm happy with that result. I just wish I had a place to put the illustration I made.

I'd have made something complete if I'd heard the good word about the contest sooner. As it stands, I now have to finish what I started. That will be... interesting.

Majin Syeekoh

T’was my pleasure.

I’d love to read the finished product!

Look dawg.

I don’t really do reviews that well, so the fact that you got that much out of me amounts to a goddamned miracle.

Hey, I feel ya. Took me until last week to review the fics for the Twiluna contest from MARCH.

Majin Syeekoh

Damn. They must have been at your throats.

Well, since the other judges like...died, or something...it fell to me. And boy were they barking up the wrong tree when in need of urgency.

Majin Syeekoh

Yeah man I totally hear that.

Like fitting a square peg into a round hole. But I started this contest, so it fell upon me to end it, I guess.

Well my teeth are hurting too much to celebrate.

Seriously it's incredibly ironic. Can I at least win a dental plan?

I mean, thanks for ranking, but I still hold that in the grim sharkness of the far future there is only EDM.

Thanks for judging! And hay, honorable mention! Gaze upon my works ye mighty and tremble!!! :yay:

Congrats man!

I couldn't have said it better mysel--OH WAIT :derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14