Advertisements 177 members · 2,281 stories
Comments ( 43 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 43
The Corn
Group Admin

Hi everybody! If you're interested in doing a group collab then this thread is perfect for you! I'm trying to get the whole group together to join in and help out... SO DON'T MISS OUT!!! If you're a writer, spell-checker, editor, proof-reader, artist, or maybe just have some great ideas but just don't know how to put it down in words, then JOIN OUR COLLAB! WE NEED YOU!!! Anybody who wants to help is welcome to, all you need to do is comment and let us know what you want to do, for example, write, or help to draw cover art, or maybe even just help to advertise it. Also, if you have any OC's that you want to be in the story then list their name and a few things about them that we may need to know. Thanks for taking your time to read this! So..... Who's in?!

typervader
Group Admin

I can help with a writing part or give ideas. Heck, I can do anything other then art. Count me in! Just let me know what needs to get done!

Magical Shield
Group Admin

Editor an proof reading people person here!!! VOULENTIERING FOR THIS!!! :rainbowwild:

I can help with coming up with ideas if you like:pinkiehappy:

Need a writer, editor or proofreader I volunteer I guess:twilightsheepish:

5213895 Can I help with grammar? :twilightsmile:

5213895 While I would like to write, I'm busy at the moment. If you want, I can be an editor or proofreader.

The Corn
Group Admin

5213899 Great! You can be on the writers team, but first we'll need you for ideas.

5213931 Proof-reader and editor! You got it!

5213935 You'll be working with me and typervader on ideas then. Thanks!

5213960 That would be great!

5213968 That would help. Thank you.

5214176 Of course you can! You got it!

The Corn
Group Admin

5214234 That's great! Yes, that would be fine.

typervader
Group Admin

5214255 Sounds good to be. Like I said I can help with anything but art, casue I cant do art worth anything...

5214257 Sounds good. Could you tell me the exact details of the collab?

5213895 I can help with everything other than art.

5213895 I like writing. Sign me up

The Corn
Group Admin

5215571 Great, you're on the writers team.

5214752 Okay the, anything other than art. Got it. You'll be working on ideas first then.

The Corn
Group Admin

5214278 Well, I'll message the ideas team and we'll go through what the collabs gonna be about and stuff like that, and once we've got an idea in our heads towards what's going to happen in this story, we'll hand them over to the writers team to put something together. After each chapter is completed we'll give them to the editors, pre-readers and proof-readers. They'll just check it over for mistakes and let us know what's good/bad about it.

As for dates, well, I don't really know. I'll send a message out to the ideas team today or tomorrow and the planning process should be done by the end of May, but we'll see.

The Corn
Group Admin

https://www.fimfiction.net/group/209724/advertisements/thread/251926/calling-the-ideas-team-for-the-collab

If your name's on the list below then click the link

That's the ideas team so far! If you want to help with ideas, but your names not on the list, just click the link anyway, and let me know you want to help. Thank you everyone!

5213895 I won't be able to give much time, as I am working on several other projects simultaneously as well, but I can gladly help with quite a few things. I can edit/proofread, and also proofread. If anyone wants a sample of my writing style, you can go to my profile and read parts of some of my stories. (that self-promotion was completely shameless).

I can do some art. Also if you guys need an OC I've got one

The Corn
Group Admin

5216220 Well then, you got the editing/proofreading team. If you want to help do some writing too then you can, but that's completely up to you. Thanks for helping out.

5217007 That's perfect! We really need a cover artist. Whenever the first chapters complete, we'll send it to you and you can come up with something. Thanks for volunteering! Also, if you have any OC's, you can enter them into the OC contest. Thanks again!

- The Corn.

The Corn
Group Admin

Just a quick advertisement here, if you like the community spirit of this collab, join Project; Community! Ok, that's all.

5213895 Are you guys still open? I got an OC or two and I can help with the main story design:twilightsmile:.

The Corn
Group Admin

5217299 Check out the OC contest. And yes, we're still open.

5217301 Yes! I posted my OC, he was my first one. So does this mean I'm on board?
:pinkiehappy:

5217290 So how is this going to work? Is there going to be a Fimfic group for people in the collab? A Discord chat?

5213895 Is to late to step aboard? I'm pretty good at worldbuilding and character development. Also a writer, prereader and stuff, so I'd be happy to help out with whatever.

The Corn
Group Admin

5217676 No, it's not too late. We'll need all the help we can get! Here's a link for the idea's team discussion. You can read through the comments on there to get an idea of what we're doing if you like.

The Corn
Group Admin

5217554 Not yet, but there will be. That's the plan anyway.

5213895 Is it still okay to join? I'm an experienced editor, and proofreader! I can even pre-read!

The Corn
Group Admin

5231718 it's not too late to join, no. Sure! You can help!

5231765 Yes! So, an Editor, a Proofreader, and a Pre-reader?

The Corn
Group Admin
The Corn
Group Admin

5238496 Are these entries for the OC contest?

The Corn
Group Admin

5238560 That's okay. :twilightsmile: I'll make sure they get judged along with the other entries, but if you want to submit anymore then please could you submit them onto the OC contest thread. Thanks. (PS: Today is the last chance, so if there are anymore you want to submit it needs to be ASAP).

The Corn
Group Admin

Could the following people please click this link as they are part of the writers team for the collab.

If your name is not on the list however you still wish to be a part of the writers team, go ahead, click the link, it's not too late to join! Also, if your name IS on the list, however you do not want to be a part of the writers team, that's ok, just don't bother clicking the link.

The Corn
Group Admin

Could the following people please click the link to the google docs, as they have volunteered as a pre-reader/editor for the collab. If you no longer wish to help, that's ok, just don't click the link. If you want to help but your name's not on the list then feel free to click the link anyway! Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-E3PnXRFCnxFMSBjYQmZRlA9WJplw8OfdScIXAjNEc4

5299843 I'm on it. I'll be in Suggestions mode and might add a few comments.

5299843 I'll work on it if I have time :P

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 43