Quill and Blade 363 members · 61 stories
Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31
Crystal Wishes
Group Admin

Anzel and I will be there. For the most part, we will wander around, hang out with people, and just have a casual good time.

If this is your first BronyCon, and/or you're nervous about going, we are accustomed to rollin' thick with homies. Don't be shy. Hang out with us! We avoid making plans so we can have the freedom to do whatever.

I have to warn y'all that I have a fractured rib and have to request that no one be sneaky with any surprise hugs or attempts to pick me up this year. Please and thank you!!

"Official" Q&B Schedule

Friday

Arrival — We are arriving by train this year and will likely be super exhausted. I'll send out a notification on this thread and on Twitter when we have our badges and are up for social interaction!

Saturday

Q&B Casual Lunch — We will meet up at the Jimmy John's on-site at 11:00am. Grab lunch with us there or get something elsewhere and we'll walk over to a nearby lounge area in the same building. There's no agenda or anything; this is just a nice, casual lunch with Q&B folk! Afterwards, we'll go get ice cream. :heart:
Saturday at 11:00am Jimmy John's

Q&B August Live Event LIVE - We'll be hosting our monthly live event LIVE from BronyCon. We've been granted use of the BC Press Room from 7:00pm to about 8:30pm. We'll take questions, talk to friends (that's you if you show up!!), and have a great time!
Saturday at 7:00pm BronyCon Press Room

Q&B Panel — We have an official panel! Unfortunately, it is scheduled right at the same time as the Grand Galloping Gala, so we won't be offended if you go party instead.

Writing Together: The Art of Collaborative Writing
Writing a collaborative fan fiction can be a unique and rewarding experience, but there are always challenges writers will face. The duo behind Quill & Blade is here to share strategies and ideas for overcoming these obstacles together.

Saturday at 10:00pm Hall of the Moon

Sunday

Q&B Photo Shoot — In the spirit of BronyCon 2016, we will be hosting a silly photo shoot in the lobby of the Hilton hotel at 1:00pm. Come take silly pictures with Crystal, Anzel, and the Q&B community. Let us create... da magick! :coolphoto:
Sunday at 1:00pm Hilton Lobby

I'm not, sadly. :raritycry: A friend of mine is flying in from Scotland to go with her boyfriend, and I'm jealous.

I will be there, and I am super okay with hugs :twilightsmile:

Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

I'm gonna be there. I'm totes gonna be at jimmy johns. Gonna order nothing but onions and steank up the place.

Aziraphael
Group Admin

I will not, so you have to promise to say hi to Your Antagonist for me if you run into him again. :raritywink:

Crystal Wishes
Group Admin

5942493 only if he lets me touch his arms again

I MEAN

YEAH

OK

Iryerris
Group Admin

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET RID OF ME!

IT'S GOING TO BE HUG WEEKEND, BOYS AND GIRLS, LET'S GOOO!

I'm definitely gonna be there! Hope to see you there and have tons of fun :derpytongue2:

I WILL BE THERE. PENCIL AND I WILL CRASH YOUR PANEL AND I WILL BE GLORIOUS

Also, I tend to be super shy, so you guys might get to see me cry under the pressure of sitting in front of a crowd.

???

You are the Master of the Universe lounging upon your high throne. Before you a throng of peasants beg for a moment of your attention so you can dispense wisdom to them.

Wish I could come but can't. :fluttershysad:

For one thing I'll be working at Home Depot. Sorry.

Crystal Wishes
Group Admin

5942542 I've a little bit of stage fright. I more or less fainted on stage at my high school graduation. :twilightblush:

5942662 sorry to hear that. (hugs Crystal)

I'll be there. Along with my teenager if I can pry him away from PABS. Is that seating area inside the convention hall?

Crystal Wishes
Group Admin

5942754 Yeah, it was in the same building as where the Jimmy John's is. I'll see if I can find more concrete information online!

I will be there. I promise to TRY not to shitpost at you guys loudly.

Crystal Wishes
Group Admin

5942754 Updated the original post with more deets on the Jimmy John's and seating area I'm talking about. ^^

Ooooooo, hey! Conga rats ululations! And hey, if you want, I can be on the panel too. We can be stage-frighted together. Now, I have no direct collaboration experience, so, I mean, if you don't want me to say anything, I can just be the morale support from one end of the table. I'll even bring a little pom pom if needed.

Also, I suppose I should work on my snatch and grab. I wonder if my roommate will let me practice on her. :pinkiecrazy:

Just tell me at what time you want me to crash the stage. ;)

I'M be only colorabated on one story, and it didn't end well.

If all things go smoothly, I will be going with a plus one.

Crystal Wishes
Group Admin

Hey, folks!

I'm working on the presentation Anzel and I are going to give at our panel, "Writing Together: The Art of Collaborative Writing".

If you have any specific or general curiosities about how Anzel and I collaborate, there will be a Q&A after we finish yammering, but I'd still be interested in knowing what y'all'd like to hear so we can potentially weave that into the panel. Thanks! :heart:

RE Collaborative Writing.

While having the two, three, or whatnot people working together, is it easier to have one person lead the dance? Not that one person runs roughshod over the other(s). My foot!

In the same vain, would having each person be in charge of certain areas/characters/etc lead to a better end result?

What is your methodology in this regard?

Crystal Wishes
Group Admin

Bronycon schedule is live! Hope to see folks at our panel at 10pm on Saturday!

Someone oughta fire up Skype or something, and then some of us can consume lunch with you via telepresence!

I'm looking on the Baltimore Convention Center map but I can't seem to find the Bronycon Press Room. Anyone know what room number the Bronycon Press Room is?

Crystal Wishes
Group Admin

We are here!!! And so tired. Our train got massively delayed.

6059961 I do not know offhand but I will let you know ASAP!

Welcome, stay dry it's raining domesticated animals.

Crystal Wishes
Group Admin

Oh my god guys I don't even have words for the panel.

NOTE!! The photo shoot will be the lobby of the Hilton at 1pm.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31