Displaced 4,437 members · 1,271 stories
Comments ( 192 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 192

Why did you suggest Shantae?

Cause there were 2 Shantae Displaced that are cancelled & someone should do it

I was rewatching my favorite horror movie THE LEPRECHAUN and wondered if he was sent to equestria or a person displaced as him how funny it could be and i imagined two ways it could go

he could be a man who has to fight his greed cause the leprechauns greed is really high like kill u for your gold and try to be a good guy and fight the temptation

Or he could embrace his greed for gold and you know kill or seriously injure others while using his dark rhyme puns he makes when he kills or about to kill

You could have the main 6 find his gold coins and not think anything of it since gold doesn't have any value to them but in i think the third leprechaun his coins can be used to grant one wish doesnt matter what it is as long as the one who made the wish has the coin in thier possession the wish stays active but should it be stolen from them the wish goes away like twilight could be thinking out loud while looking at a book about starswirl the bearded (hope i spelled that correctly) wished to meet him while having the coin in pocket or such and the leprechaun always gets his gold he will hunt em down for it. He may seem OP but he has weaknesses like four leafed clovers are toxic to him and can be used to trap him in any container as long as the clover is on it. Iron is deadly to him and a golden enchanted amulet turns him to stone as long as he wears it i just imagine many possibilities he can be used but i do gotta admit his power is similar to discord but yea i would love to read a displaced or insertion of him so if this is the place to post request i hope it is

Heres a link to the evolution of the leprechaun should anyone not know him https://youtu.be/lQmvzNIDGQo

Time to sprout out some Ideas for anyone to use. Good or Bad, I just need to do the best I Can.

1. The gamer displaced as The Kid from I Wanna Be the Guy, the game notorious for being hard. He will be equipped with a Gun and a Cape that grants Double Jump. There's also other Power-Ups I discovered after playing I Wanna Maker (Such as Sword, Triple Jump, and Teleporting). The Drawback is being tiny and fragile but at least there are checkpoints that only the Displaced Kid can see. I think the highest chance after meeting the Hooded Merchant to by the Cape of Hero is he'll cause unexpected trouble in Equestria, especially in Tartarus before Celestia decides it needs to die, and The IWBTG Kid ends up befriending the Creatures, and later besting Equestria's Greatest Heroines after besting Spike, Fruit, and the Moon. He sets forth outside Equestria, to be the Guy!
  2. The Classmates gets displaced as the Mega Man OCs. in a Style of Classic, X, Volnutt, EXE, ZX, and Starforce. Only five remains on the Side of Equestria, because one of them went Missing who turns out to be on the Creatures Side in a War against Ponies after Spike was Banished and Luna, and most who believed Spike isn't the Culprit, defected from Equestria. (Post Season-7) Thus, starting the conflicting war between Ponies and Displaced Power Robots against Creatures plus the Missing Displaced. (I'll let you pick which one's better for the Creatures)
  3. A 16 years old student Cosplays as the Hero from Dragon Quest 11 for the Convention with his Big Brother and his Friends cosplaying as FInal Fantasy Heroes. A Usual meet the Hooded Merchant before being warped to Equestria after the Last Song, where an Unknown evil arrives worse than Grogar, and the Ponies and Creatures expect the Hero here to save the day. But he still must start at Level 1 and Gather a huge Party to survive such odds.

Im just sitting here trying to sleep and an idea popped in my head what if the merchant sold the phantom ring from dc green lantern how would someone write a story about a displaced using the phantom ring anyway so not really a request was just wondering about it

Hello fellow Displaced members!
I would like to ask a request for a displaced story of a person going to the convention, cosplayed as "Sung Jin-Woo" from "Solo Leveling" with all of his powers. You could also add some other things mixed in it.

(Ps. If there is already an "Solo Leveling" fimfiction, plz DM me.)

A simple idea that popped into my head when listening to this

What about 2 best friends cosplay and go to a convention one as the slayer other as Isabelle ?
Let's also say they are on some other version earth(you know the whole multiverse, etc) where for example coronavirus didn't exist or break out, so there won't be a problem with adding convention around the time of the premiere of the games,etc

Why they display as them?
What about that they were inspired how both fandoms didn't fight each other at these games premieres for example

If someone will make it, I don't think making these two already best friends into a couple would work

With the recent release of the game I figured maybe someone could use this.

You can give it all the weapons and tools it uses though I imagine not all the melee weapons will fit. And because the game features it, it can either be a male or female predator and whatever class you want to be. The way I see it, the story could be similar to that one wolverine story where logan is in Equestria and in order to keep him busy Luna offered him to join her guard and fight off monsters that keep coming in from the badlands to try and attack the ponies. Of course logan refused to join the guard but said he'd fight either way. The way I see it the displaced should probably be someone with experience at hunting and then through whatever means you can think of, wakes up in Equestria having become a real predator(yautja). If you can think of another way for the story to go then by all means go for it but I would like to see a predator displaced story.

Has anyone done a Jellal displaced?

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Hello Everyone,
I'd like to suggest a "Solo Leveling" Displaced in a MLP Human or anthro AU world where there are Gates happening all over Equestria.
(Ps. Solo Leveling is a web comic, and it is really fun)

Has anyone considered displacing Pony Tsunotori. Shes literally a horse girl hero . I feel like this should exist yet i haven't seen it

Hmmm
I have an idea with two or one RWBY characters
If you liked the idea and wrote the story send

I can't find the author of the first one
Second art by WingedArcher

With two characters:

What if 2 people, couple, friends got displaced into Salem and Ozma/Ozpin but left with their own personalities?
Of course, the god of light and dark don't exist
And they are sent into the past before Equis existed

Let's say the void dweller will send them into some standard fantasy human-populated world and they will live some time there
On that human world, there are other magic users but Salem and Ozma have the most magic of all

They either have done similar things like the originals did, like playing gods, etc or completely different approach
Of course, because God of Light doesn't exist, he didn't cause Ozma to abandon Salem (also because he isn't mentally Ozma)

After a couple of years, the world resets for whatever reason(magic bomb, meteorite, etc) and only displaced Salem and Ozma survive

This leads to birth of Equis and you can go from there
The races like ponies can be either human with their colors and magic,faunus or anthro
The author can even make them parents of Luna, Celestia and whoever else like Discord

With one character:

Well, the person is displaced as either Ozma or Salem and goes solo or meets a non-displaced version of the character left
So it's pretty similar to the first option

Also

I also thought about little modifications of their powers to make sense because the god of light and dark don't exist :
-Ozma doesn't reincarnate but is immortal like Salem
-Ozma like Salem has powers of light and dark pool
-If the author wants he can actually displace them with powers of gods of light(Ozma) and darkness(Salem) or different kind of gods, or just gods without affiliation

Got another couple of Displaced Ideas. One of them from an Indie Game that was released last week.

• A teenager displaced as a Panzer Paladin, who can easilly wield Spirit Weapons and break them to cast spells. And he/she will use those to fight those that threaten the Planet Equus. Don't know the rest, but it would be fun wielding those and bash those evil-doers and Ravenous Demons. But because she/he's now a Panzer Paladin, it attracted the Gundams one by one, where each pilot thinks it's the enemy. So now he/she sets forth to defend the planet of Poneis and Creatures.
  • One day after going to bed, he wakes up next morning as a Transparent God who can Create Life of a Creature (Spore-Style Alien), cast Elemental Spells and Weathery Spells to inflict damage or cause helping. They can all see him, but nobody can hurt him as they can just phase through. He decides to create a new nation where they worship him, and soon the praying spreads to the Equestria. When Celestia finds out and hastily declares it an agent of Grogar, she declares war and sees it all dead, while other creatures leaders believe he isn't the Agent of Grogar, just misunderstood and a child.

Are there any Galland displaced?

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

You might want to say what series they're from.

Seven deadly sins. My bad

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

It looks like no one has done it yet after a quick search.

Dang ok. Thanks for the help!

Ok here’s a idea that I’d love to see and I think could be very interesting if done right, five friends are displaced after buying the rings from Captain Planet and are sent to the film flam timeline and have to stop magical pollution monsters.

Set during The Crystal Empire. Sombra has had hidden for a thousand years, a secret wepon. The Winter Soldier.

A thousand years earlier, a man goes to Comic-Con as Bucky Barnes, a.k.a. The Winter Soldier. After buying the book from Cap. A: Civil War, from a merchant, he finds himself in Equestria, a few miles from the Crystal Empire, in the compound in Siberia. Sombra finds it somehow, and the human becomes the left hand/hoof of Sombra.

After releasing him on to Twi and Co. the story plays out relatively the same, but as Sombra's defeated, he shouts out new instructions to the human, destroy Equestria by taking out all political and high officials (Twi and Co, the Princesses, nobility, royal officers, etc.) and make it colapse in on itself.

Take it or leave it.

Another Idea I will bring up for others. (And YES I do speak English)

• A Character ends up in Equestria with a Special Magic Power none can seal or take away, being able to conjure and summon Ships from the R-Type Final Game, registered from the R-Museum. Only he has to start off with three ships and must perform different deeds to unlock them. (I do know R-Type Final 2 is announced, but I'm sticking to the first one in case 2nd doesn't have any or all playable bydo ships which I like) Along with becoming Equestria's Defender or Creature's Defender, he'll/she'll have to deal with hostile people who also conjure SHMUP ships, since they might be manipulated by the Villainous Trio (Or any other Villain who doesn't like R-Type or this Character for unknown reason).

I recently remembered a certain good anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica and it's mascot Kyubey

Now there is even cutier version ,Mokyu from Magia Record

There is a lot of ways of making them a displaced and how they could function in Equestria.
Even him being good or logically gray causes changes

From what I know about Magia Record (I didn't played it) ,the player is Mokyu ,so maybe he is more fitting?

Equestria Computer Aided Science Enrichment Center

The basic idea is that somebody gets displaced then turns into GLaDOS.

However, the Dispaced isn't GLaDOS when they first arrive. Whether their still human or a pony is up to the author.

Finding themselves in Equestria, the main character tries to make the best of their strange and new situation, even going to a collage in Equestria. This eventually leads them to apply a job at the Equestria Equivalent of Aperture, where then, thru a series of rather unfortunate events, the main character gets turned into GLaDOS.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

There is a Displaced Glados alreaddy.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Displaced Psycho Mantis, but imagine 'memory card' reading being a power they can do, leading to all sorts of scenarios.

noticed a surprising lack of displaced relating to a specific franchise, sooo my suggestion is this, Viper King Displaced?

it could end up being an equestria in the middle of an alien invasion or a period before, magic could be psionics or they could be opposites, there could be a number of ways to take this idea i think.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Xcom appears to be the least used idea for Displaced. According to search, there is only two Xcom displaced, both being human. Why not try your hand at writing and be the first to do a viper king displaced?

i would but... i'm not really all that much of a writer, well, not much of one without someone to bounce ideas off of...

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Most of us have to try writing on our own, otherwise we get frusterated we can't bring our ideas to live, I mean sure someone else could do it, but they'll have it as difficult as us.

hey is their any stories that have superhero's with Technology

I got one how about a story were the doom slavery end up in the your human and you universe and save his people from the sun tyrant but Luna also what's to see the humans be free but she couldn't because of her sister.

A displaced of a human sized Gundam would be interesting to see

Here’s an idea for a story that I don’t think has been made yet (just wish I could write a story worth a damn): Twin brothers get displaced to early Equestria as X and Zero from the Megaman X/Megaman Zero series just as Celestia and Luna turn Discord to stone with them getting caught in the blast and waking up three weeks before Celestial sends Twilight to Ponyville. From there they follow along the Main 6 while dealing with Mavericks, finding upgrades, allying/building other reploids, and all while trying not to get experimented on by a certain purple bookworm

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Someone has done a mega man X displaced. Also how about NOT use the 'turned to stone' cliche?
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/389355/replicated-wanderer

Someone is displaced as Thor in Equestria, but they can't lift the hammer because they're unworthy. Meanwhile, pretty much every pony in Equestria can lift it.

Heaven's Design Team

Basically, one person or a group of people are displaced as designers for Faust, to create creatures for Eques.

Though now that I think about it it would require creating images for original creatures for an easier understanding of how they look.
Also, the person writing it couldn't just slap the "it works because of magic" sticker on everything magical.
So good luck with creating for example unicorns in a way that their biology makes sense and that they can survive at all.

idea if someone wants it Mark Hamil is displaced as Luke Skywalker in Equestria after buying a replica of his lightsaber and after being restored to his youth during E1 S1 when the main 6 enter the everfree forest. nightmare moon is defeated as always with help from Mark who now calls himself Luke. With the princess's blessing due to a boon from them, he rebuilds the castle of the two sisters into the Equestrian Jedi Temple and trains various creatures as Jedi with the exception of them being able to love marry and have children. Follows the course of the series Equestria girls specials and the movie.
parings are Luke/ Jedi Trixie/ twilight sparkle/Princess Luna characters except for luke and humans are plantigrade anthro

Comment posted by Zhe Pydoh deleted May 9th, 2021

Hello.

I have this idea going in my head for a story. It would be a crossover of MLP and The Witcher, however the difference is that the protagonist of my story wouldn't be Geralt of Rivia but my original character who is turned into a witcher when coming to Equestria. I know this sounds almost ridiculous, as this story would also include Anthro and Mature tags, since I don't exclude explicit romance content, and my personal preference are humanoid characters when it comes to more risqué scenes, if you catch my drift.

Now regarding my character, he's a normal guy that basically dies in the normal world, gets abducted at the moment of death, and has to live as an anthropomorphic grey wolf with witcher characteristics. I won't go into too many details, since I want to keep some stuff secret, but if you want to know more I'm open for discussion via PM here on FimF.

The aim of this story is to follow my OC as he has to deal with both his transformation, the more brutal world of Equestria than he remembers from the cartoon, and finding his place in it. He's the only true witcher, if only in name, as it's been years since he awakened, but already gained enough fame that when someone hears the word 'witcher' they think 'kills monsters for money'. There is no order of witchers, making him the only one that uses that name as his job. There are other monster hunters, so it's not like no one knows what it entails.

I want to keep this story as close as it is to Andrew Sapkowski's books. I'm Polish (so forgive my broken English please) and a fan of the stories about Geralt, however I doubt I would be able to give the hero justice, thus where my decision on making my own witcher character. I have read the books, I have played the games, I have not watched the Netflix adaptation (too many wrong turns in the first episode for my taste), and I've read a few stories here on FimF about a Witcher in Equestria. I'd like to know other people's opinions regarding such premise before starting writing, because I often have a very short-lived inspiration that evaporates quite soon after I start working on a project.

Also, what do you think would be a good mount for my wolf-like guy (horses and other equine like creatures are out)? I was thinking between three options:
- great varan (komodo dragon big enough to ride it)
- dire wolf (also bigger than normal so one can ride it)
- worg (not the hyena like from "LOTR" but more wolf like from "Hobbit" movies)

I'll be grateful for opinions and I'm open to discuss some details here, and more deeply over the PM.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

"ridiculous." You say? Non-sense! Someone Displaced with only having the Witcher's powers allows him to be more their own person appearance-wise. Now, does he start with all of the powers of a witcher, or does he start out like a new game character and he has to work/learn about his new powers? As for the mount, hmm... Could you go into detail of what those mounts look like and any abilities/powers that may have? Unless you'd like to tell via PM, I say go for it.

You probably haven't read the description thoroughly, because I did mention there that my character will be an anthropomorphic wolf, so he won't really be looking like he did before waking up in Equestria. As for the 'witcher powers', again I have mentioned that when the story starts my character has already lived a couple of years in this new world, so he won't be learning anything new about his powers. He'll be constantly expanding his expertise, and I'll keep his powers simple like the Signs and swordsmanship.

Regarding the mounts, only physical abilities would be available, like for the wolf it would be strong bite, claws, animal senses etc, while the varan would also be able to use its tail as a whip, climb stone cliffs (long claws help with that, but nothing beyond 60degrees slopes at most) and have like the real varans a poisonous saliva (komodo dragons).

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Sorry, autism is often a bitch; like a mental block that comes and goes. A time skip? It would help in character development if you showed him learning his powers, how much did he struggle, etc, or at least talking about it in a flash back. I'm not a fan of characters who is instantly a master at chapter 1 without reading about him working for it. Also, I think Varan would be a good pick, now I'm not all that knowledgeable of the Witcher but aren't they poison makers? Varan's poison can come in handy.

No worries, I understand. As for the time skip, it's just that I'd like to start the story in similar way as the very first story about Geralt I have read: he comes to a place outside of Equestria, gets a job, kills the monster. What's different from the original story would be encountering a few MLP characters in peril outside of Equestria, he helps them after some internal debate, and his new job would be to get them back home. You might like such stuff if it's well written. And master in his stuff doesn't mean there won't appear someone who is actually better skilled. Don't forget that witcher abilities aren't really overpowered on anime level.

Yeah, I'm also liking the varan idea more. Witchers may not be exactly poison makers, but they use poisons for both fighting and to make their elixirs. Also, a bond between a mammal character and a giant lizard gives that little "How To Train Your Dragon" kind like feeling.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

But the witcher is fairly strong, especially swordsmenship and the signs if I remember correctly. Question for you, will you be making the story pure, aka no cross-overs aka summon displaced from other worlds, or will you be thinking about having one?

I'll say it like this - I don't plan on bringing any characters outside of the Witcher Universum, nor any that don't have a good possibility to cross worlds. So, there is possibility for Ciri for example to appear briefly, as she can cross the worlds at will. That would be rule.

The only real Displaced would me OC, however he's more like Spirited Away rather than truly Displaced.

Witchers are strong, but not overwhelmingly. Also, his abilities will be more book based rather than game/show based. He can still get hurt or even be killed if the conditions are right. A monster could overwhelm him, a mob could gather against him, or someone could even assassinate him in his sleep. Heck, some curious wizard could ambush him and use magic for restraints to later vivisect the witcher to see what makes him tic. As you can see, the abilities of the witcher aren't really all that special when given circumstances.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Spirited Away didn't involve being changed and given powers. Not overwhelmingly? Geralds capable of taking on multiple targets and certain monsters.

True, in both cases. However, Spirited Away sometimes changes you, as there tons of folklore stories about such cases, especially in Japan. As for Geralt, he's just that good because he had a solid training and very long experience in what he was doing. But even he could have died several times in some of the stories about him. In one he was almost killed by soldiers during a coup. Some other time rogue elves managed to get the better of him and ambushed him and Dandelion, leaving them prisoners and almost killed. Finally, Geralt tried to help a merchant who was stuck with his wagon in some ruins infested with some nasty monsters, he got a very bad wound that left him bedridden for quite a while. Not to mention that he was stabbed during a mob by some villager with a pitchfork. He was always saved, but sometimes it was really close for him to die, and he would never defeat a sorcerer if that one used one of some more nasty spells, like a lightning bolt or fireball.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 192