Displaced 4,422 members · 1,266 stories
Comments ( 56 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 56

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Just keep the cancerous & good ideas here, and not in their own threads.

Comment posted by FrostTheWolf deleted Dec 28th, 2015

4948800 I was thinking of making a Displaced Kidd Thunder from Mortal Kombat. You're a true Mortal Kombat fan if you know who Kidd Thunder is.

Gale the Anarchist
Group Admin

Why don't we all get together to make a crack-fic? And I know just the character to Displace...

He's been through a lot. As have those that came after him.

He has encountered Gods, created his own religion, fought crime and caused wars.

All without a free will of his own.

Ladies and Gentlemen...

Praise the Helix.

Shocks
Group Contributor

4948800 Hod did you get it that small? Reveal to me your secrets Ruby >.>

You heard it here, folks! So long as your idea is bad, it can go in its own thread!

Kilgrave from Jessica Jones. Hear me out with this- A guy with the ability to control anyone, anywhere, with just a few words and a bit of proximity. Someone able to control even superhumans with ease. Now imagine that put with a mentally unstable Displaced and set him loose.

As a Displaced- he's able to summon any number of heroes from any number of worlds and completely dominate their minds. With a few words, some of the greatest heroes in the multiverse now become some of the worst villains and a madman is able to bring to bear all that power for his own.

Think of it- Any Displaced without the ability to shield their mind from outside influence would be at risk, especially those with already-unstable mental states. The guy would be able to dominate his Equestria with ease- moving in the shadows, being the demon on Nightmare Moon or Discord or whatever force is in control's shoulder, never seen- but always heard.

With a few words, the multiverse itself would be at his beck and call...

And the Displaced seeking to protect it could never resist him.

You thought that was small text? Here is the Navy Seals Copypasta in four different sizes.

Exhibit 1:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Exhibit 2:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Exhibit 3:

Exhibit 4:

Shocks
Group Contributor

4949191 Sorcery!

Gale the Anarchist
Group Admin

You never heard of Twitch Plays Pokémon?

4949172 Well, then I'd guess we'd need a displaced Daredevil or Kingpin to stop him. Anyone with enough willpower would be able to resist his influence. I imagine maybe Gilgamesh has enough will, and any robotic displaced from Golden Freddy, to Metal Sonic, to Ultron should be immune to his control.

But still, Purple Man would make a very interesting displaced if one does it right.

4949597 And of course- There's more than one way to bend a mind. What's to stop Reaper (as our hypothetical Displaced will be referred I decree) from using more than one? Learning different skill from beings like Discord and Chrysalis, then he can use directly control madness and emotions in his pawns and victims. And after all, a shield blocks from one direction. Even Displaced with a powerful will might be broken if hit from enough directions at once. And while his base powers can't effect robotic types, that doesn't mean he can't find a way- all it takes is the right software and hardware, and then they fall.

Jeez. It'd be an uphill battle to keep him from being an OP Gary Stu to write for. Then again, in the right hands he could be done extremely well.

Who knows, maybe I'll use him as a side character for one of my own stories.

4949622 no, I feel like Purple Man would best be his own character in his own story. Also, some characters could still have enough determination and will to avoid being taken over. I mean I doubt Golden Freddy would let another person control him that easily. And anyone who is deaf or fast enough could beat Purple Man. All it takes is the Flash or Quicksilver to recognize the character, and prevent him from speaking. And what about people who are crazed enough that prevent them from being mind controlled? I doubt he'd be able to control a crazed merc like Deadpool.

Pretty sure someone wrote this before, but is there any case of a reverse Displaced? A pony cosplaying ends up in our world (or some other fandom)?

4958180 I believe quite awhile ago some one said something about that but no one really noticed and I can't tell if such a thing whould get its own group or stay in this one:unsuresweetie:

Two brothers get displaced as Lich Lords from Cryx.

One is Lich Lord Terminus.

And the other as Lich Lord Venethrax.

They must now decide what to do with there new unlife. Do they do good and help equestrian and be seen as heroes. Or do they turn this new world into the next Cryx Nightmare empire.

I did a bit of a google search. There seems to be a small existence of reverse-Displaced.

The idea I have is... one I'm more than willing to throw to other writers. Mainly because it's just that: an idea.

Basic idea is that Octavia cosplays as a fellow violinist. She gets displaced and ends up on Earth with said violinists talented violin skills. However, with it, she obtains her other signature trait: her illness..

TL;DR Octavia as Kaori from Your Lie in April

Another idea up for grabs. Someone get displaced as EMET the crazy medbot. Let just say having a demon core in your head, drives you a little nuts.

Alrighty, I think I got just Ideas for the Displaced Story anyone can try.

So Number 1 is:

The Almighty Great Jaggi, an Easy Boss from Monster Hunter Tri and 4U since he is not super fast but balanced I think,
and speaking of, his Displaced Rival will be Velocidrome.

The two beasts seen hostile being attacked by Royal Guards, and that Displaced G. Jaggi decides to do whatever it wants, with a mind of a smart nerd.

And Number 2 is:
The Kid from I wanna be the Guy Freeware game made in 2007. The game which made players rage and tear their manes/hairs out:

I just wonder how this will turn out when a Displaced IWBTG Kid ends up in Equestria. Will everypony want the IWBTG Kid dead? Or will he be friends with the Ponies.

Watching the Netflix series, I'm considering doing a Puss in Boots displaced, though the thing I'm trying to figure out is who displaces him/how he's displaced. I do know that it'd have something to do with a pair of cursed boots that turn people into cats if they wear them.

Asriel dreemurr from undertale would make a great story

I just got the idea about a Hades Displaced. You know, the one from Disneys Hercules?

I think that he could rule over Tartarus, and maybe even being adopted by the family of the princesses and seeing Celestia and Luna as siblings. He could be a little jealous of them (mostly Celestia) and spread mischief! In an evil or maybe just an sibling rivalry sort of way! :pinkiesmile:

I wouldn't mind if someone would grab this idea up and try to make a Displaced fic with it! :yay:

Ok everybody's seen the Movie 300 remeber when King Leonidas says Spartans Tonight We dine in hell what happens if their hell turn out to be Equestria

4960822 I plan on making one some time later

Nah. Hell is this thread.

Welp I'm a idiot (And probably got the higher up's mad at me, I'm sincerely sorry I fully admit I was a idiot and should have thought/re-read the rules) but I'm going to try this again, I'm new to this group a long time lurker and I have a Displaced idea in mind that I'm currently writing, the character I'm displacing:

Square Mom.

I have ideas in mind to try and give the story a voice of it's own, one of which being that the Displaced Garnet, has two mental companions, her own Ruby and Sapphire to held guide and shape her into being Garnet, though the three of them are a little confused about life and memory's before the convention...

I already have one and a bit chapters written I'd just like to know before I get to much invested into the story if their's already a Displaced Garnet around and if a editor would be willing to help me get the story up to snuff.

4967263 it's the only displaced that can act like the original" cause you just keep switching from one guy to another

4967283 "I WILL KILL THE MONSTER AND DRINK IT BLOOD!" :twilightsheepish:

4967360 I'LL RIP OFF YOUR DICK AND BBBEAT YOU WITH IT!:scootangel: I'm an angel:pinkiehappy:

4967274 It doesn't matter if there is a preexisting Garnet or not you would still be able to write your story

4967487 I'LL RIPOFF YOUR FACE AND WEAR IT LIKE A HAT
this guy is some how in the website so he my bring the end sometime later

This is something I was thinking of doing myself. First, they would be Displaced as one of the following:
Steam Punk Optimus Prime

Or Wallace

Now, this is where it gets interesting, instead of an ordinary Equestria, they'd go to the world of LawAbidingPony's Hiveverse.
So, opinions?

I was thinking of maybe doing a displaced story where a human turns into well...

And I don't know how exactly to go about doing it. and this is also where I want to ask if anyone or anypony in this case would mind Co-authoring it with me. again you don't have too it's just an idea

Just an idea i had. Have a couple get displaced as the two gods from The Book of Life Movie, Xibalba, the ruler of the Land of the Forgotten, and La Muerte, the ruler of the Land of the Remembered. Other than the chars go crazy with whatever idea you want.

Okay, I just thought of something randomly after writing a scene with Nurse Redheart. Has anyone thought of someone getting Displaced as a doctor? Not a Time Lord, I mean a doctor or medical professional like Trauma Center?

How about a Brave Frontier displaced, some thing like these:

Ice Legend Selena

Flame Legend Vargas

Grahdens

Ardent Dawn Avant (Vargas' father)

4971517 I think I would see someone do that. Either Dr. Styles, or Dr. Vaughn would be the Displaced Player. I would like to see that Displaced Doctor defeat Stigmas.

Also, I got another Story Idea for anyone to try. Yes, I will pop up story ideas as someone displaced as a Character not human. Anyways:

Basarios is a Rocky Flying Wyvern I fought during the Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Expedition(Failed to slay). It's rocky scales is tough for most weapons(I am using a Switch Axe) and only the legs to me are vulnerable unless another vulnerable spots are open. This wyvern does breath fire, but also explodes gas of fire/poison.

I wonder what will happen if that Monster Hunter fan gets displaced as that. Ponies will start bothering him and that Displaed Basarios just wants to enjoy his own Everfree life without any more violence, whether Equestria likes it or not. Also, the that Displaced Wyvern likes to be cunning and sneaky at all times, and likes to fight fair if forced to.

What do you think? Good Idea? If not, I'll keep coming back with more Displaced Ideas crazy or not.

Another idea that could be fun. Harlock space pirate.

A captain in commanded of a ghost ship.

What do you do when you can explore void.

4974137 :ajbemused:basarios is a babie gravios and you can't dress as most monsters in monster hunter so it will not work
p.s I will talk to you about this when you replie

4975148 Meh. I like to think of something that is a Displaced Monster/Dragon, and nothing else ATM.

... So, I've been thinking about how I'd map out Golden Drive. (possible spoilers for the fanfic)

My intent is to include all the Drive Riders sans Sango and Yongo (the two Riders from the Kamen Rider Taisen special) in some way, shape, or form. However, as I plan it out, I have no idea how to include Proto-Drive. My ideas are either have Proto-Drive be involved in a possible idea where I have a Displaced Team STRQ in Equestria, a reversal of Golden Drive. However, the other idea is to simply have it be Proto-Drive...

And then I began thinking who the belt would be other than Krim. Let's say I had a... scary thought that I'm not sure I wanna entertain.

Howsabout the Necrodancer?

So I had this idea bouncing around in my head.
A guy goes to his local convention dressed in a Microsoft Flight Simulator Male Captain #2 costume. As he's browsing the wares, he sees a genuine Cessna branded, Saitek yoke with rudder pedals for an insanely low price.
Of course he has to buy it, and of course he ends up in Equestria.
What happens is that he ends up as a Flying Tricycle Ultralight Aircraft, and since he had realism set to low in FS:X, he clips through things whenever he hits them (like the ground)

I'd fear someone being displaced as this guy. Mayuri kurotsuchi.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 56