90's Bronies 56 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Metal-Max1991
Group Admin

Be it a movie, game, comic book, or other form of entertainment.

For me, my favorite 90's movies are Strange Days and the Crow. For TV, my favorite show was Batman: the Animate Series. All That was kind of funny as was the Amanda Show and Ren & Stimpy.

What is your greatest treasured memory from the last great decade?

There will never be a game console as good as this, especially with titles like:
- Final Fantasy VII
- Final Fantasy VIII
- Gran Turismo 2
- Tekken 3
- WipEout
- Crash Bandicoot 2
- Crash Bandicoot Warped
- Crash Team Racing
- Spyro the Dragon
- Jet Moto 2
- Twisted Metal
- Metal Gear Solid
- Resident Evil 2
- Legend of Dragoon

Same for the PS2, while the PS2 was not released until late 2000 it was in design/development throughout the late 90s and managed to go through another generation of gaming until 2013.

Metal-Max1991
Group Admin

3490084 I loved Tekken 3 and the Crash Bandicoot series. It was the first real gaming franchise I was introduced to as a kid

Oh my god yes!
I still play mine on a tube tv!

My little pony tales. Might seem weird, but I just so happened to adore that show as a kid, and oh if I have great memories of watching it!

Rugrats, Power Rangers, and Plastic Beyblades.

90s Cartoon Network cartoons: Johnny Bravo, Power Puff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory...I can't remember any others that I watched, ATM.

My 90's treasure? My Nintendo 64!

3489971 Waking up Saturday morning and watching this with my friends among doing other things.

3489971 It has to be Nickelodeon for me: Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Catdog, Ren & Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, and All That!. The classics! :heart:

:pinkiesad2:
Sweet memories. My grandmother had a tape with Digimon, that I and my little brother would watch over and over again every time we where visiting her!

The classic TV shows and cartoons from the 90s, every single one of them. :twilightsmile:

It has to be Nickelodeon for me: Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Catdog, Ren & Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, and All That!. The classics! :heart:

Ah, back when "Nick" good!

Definitely the original Spyro trilogy, Nick shows, and Disney movies. Actually, a lot of 90's games hold nostalgic value for me, like Hydro Thunder (released in '99, so it counts), the older Need for Speed games, and Roller Coaster Tycoon (also '99).

I really liked 90's music. It wasn't all that good, but there was something unique about it.

Probably my super nintendo. I've sold all my other consoles, but this one I'm keeping. I love how simple but rigorous those games were. Before I sold my TV, I would pull it out once a year and play through the different games I had for a few hours.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16