The Monthly Contest Club 335 members · 51 stories
Comments ( 116 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 116

They can start out as friends. As long as their is a relationship between the two main characters. It can be romance, clop or just pure randomness.

6273883 Oh I'm jealous. :rainbowlaugh:

The question is, it just one or both of the twins getting involved? At least that's what I would ask.

That's up to the writer. Usually the two are seen together but it's open to what they wish to do.

Do I have to refer to Bon Bon as well, Bon Bon or can I refer to her as Sweetie Drops? Just figured I would ask.

Whichever name you wish to go by!

6274300 That will make things a lot easier. You wouldn't imagine how annoying it is to write Bon Bon when describing a character's actions multiple times.

Can I try a reroll? lmao

Deadline March 21st.
Deadline for entries: January 31st.

Also, what does this mean?
Does this mean that the deadlines for stories is in march, and the deadline for people to enter is January?

6274913 If I remember correctly it basically means that by January 31st if you haven't already signed up to participate then you can't get in. Then those who have participated have until March 21st to submit their stories into the contest.

Robin is right you have to January 31st to enter the contest. Writing time ends March 21st. This is to ensure there is plenty of time to work on your fic. Judgiing will start March 22nd and winners will be announced April 12th.

Your reroll: Thorax and Rarity.

6275480 It's Robipony or Robi, not Robin. :twilightsheepish:

Robin would imply I'm female. :rainbowlaugh:

actually Robin is neutral name can be male or female. Remember Batman's Robin xD

6275683 Very well. Still I'm not Robin. :derpytongue2:

I'll throw my lot in, I've never done a ship-fic before so it'll be a giggle.

Cool! Can I have a randomized male and female character to be shipped with? :3

Maud Pie and Braeburn.

Good luck and have fun.
If you want a reroll you're allowed 1 reroll.

Moon Dancer and Pipsqueak.

Same goes to you if you want a reroll you're allowed 1 reroll.

give pairing to this comp I mean.

Ya know what? I think I’m gonna enter. I wonder what odd pairing I’ll get...

Vinyl Scratch and Tree Hugger

Garble and Prince BlueBlood

Hm... any chance I could reroll Garble for a female character?

Reroll is a complete reroll. Otherwise it wouldn't be fair to the others.
Gilda and Daring Do
Is this better?

I was hoping for male/ female pairing... BUT! This will work loads better. Thanks, mate!

Well I have nothing against rule 63 if you want to go that route with one of them.

6290104 You see that is why I mentioned ahead of entering my preference for male/female pairings and both times it seems to have worked for me.

---

As for my story I believe it is safe to say that I am one third of the way done. Its been difficult as I have been juggling multiple projects as of late.

Fuck. It isn't too late to enter, is it? I can pump a fic out fast as shit, maybe. Also i only found this group by like, straight up stalking pages. You should put it out there more man. Anyways, roll me. Lets see if i get some juicy shit.

Omg. I rolled for shits and giggles and got owlicious x derpy

Can I please keep

also also I noticed you are in need of judges. I can absolutely read horsewerdz for ya.

That's great - thanks! :3

First off I do the rolling for the contest not you. lolz.
Also you are only a few days late so if you wish to enter I will give you a pairing. I'm not heartless after all.
Pairing should you choose to parttake: Pinkie Pie and Apple Bloom.

If you wanna be a judge pm me.

I finished the story, now I just need a proofreader/editor to take a look at it. I might also try to see if I can create some of my own custom artwork for the cover image.

EDIT: Finished creating the cover image, now I just need to everything else. :pinkiesmile:

6274297 I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with. To be honest I kind of envy you. I would love to write a story for that couple. Oh well. :rainbowlaugh:

:facehoof: I can't believe I'm considering to enter, I mean I have another story that I shouldn't put off and shipping (or more likely a crackship) in a romantic setting will be a completely new thing for me. But maybe it could lead to a new group of followers.

I guess I'll at least see what parings I can get from this and see if I can make something out of it. Mind giving me a paring and the reroll pairing as well? I can pick my poison faster this way.

Contest is closed for entering. The deadline was the 21st sorry.

It was??? At the end of the leading post, it said...

Deadline March 21st.
Deadline for entries: January 31st.

Mixed up the months I presume?

Deadline to enter: January 21st Yeah I need to fix that.

This contest IS still accepting new people to part take. And just to spice things up, I'll be adding some My Little Pony blindbags to first place. xD.

Goddammit, I missed another one yet again. ಥ_ಥ

I am done with my story, I hope to publish it sometime this upcoming Tuesday. I hope you will enjoy. :twilightsmile:

6271973 Well, here is my submission.

TGhastly Weeping Willows
Sweetie Drops and Big Mac go out to an amusement park for a romantic date. However as they explore one of the rides, the two become lost and find that they are locked inside the park. What could possibly go wrong? There is no actual sex in the story.
Robipony · 6.9k words  ·  9  4 · 622 views

I hope you like it. :pinkiesmile:

And here is my submission for the contest, enjoy at your leisure.

EBetween the Stars and Stones
As a favour to Applejack, Maud brings Braeburn along to the Grand Galloping Gala. Of course, it's strictly as a favour, and has no deeper meaning than that. A certain draconequus disagrees
MintCakeWrites · 4.9k words · 449 views

May you give me two characters? I wanna try my hand at this!

I'm interested. Hit me with a pair! :rainbowdetermined2:

Maud Pie and Principal Sinch.

Pinkie Pie and Rarity.
Pfft you are lucky, that's an easy one. xD

I agree, it's too easy. And kinda boring.

I'mma use my reroll.

Peachy Pie and Luna/Nightmare Moon.

Who's Peachy Pie again?

She is a filly and mostly a background character.

Okay, I didn't even know this filly existed until 30 seconds ago.

This is gonna be interesting. :unsuresweetie:

Princess Ember and Opal.

I'm guessing you might want a reroll?

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 116