Transgender Bronies 1,104 members · 752 stories
Comments ( 290 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 290
Lady Froey
Group Admin

Wow, surprised we don't have this yet.

Hello fellow trans and non-trans peeps of the MLP fandom, I am Lady Froey and I am one of the admins of transgender bronies. I myself am in my early 20s, unemployed, and go to college for my business associates. During my spare time I am a collector of music, a pc gamer, write fanfiction, and help manage other groups on FIMFic like LGBT.

If you want to know the technical details of my transition I am MtF (duh) and have been fulltime on hormones for more than two years now.

Introduce yourself!

Hello! I am Erica/Hope, and I have been on hormones for just over a year. MtF, I live in Nevada and work full time for an IT company that does computer repair and stuff like that.

I am 24, and my hobbies include writing, building computers, playing D&D, and building/launching rockets.

I hope you are having a great day!

I'm a cisgendered heterosexual male, and my real first name is Jordan. I'm 50, married and live in Oakland CA. I joined this group for two reasons -- I've decided to make Glittershell part of my fanon, and my youngest sister-in-law may be pychologically male. Or asexual. She's not sure.

I'm a major science fiction fan and amateur sf writer. I tend to write my Equestria as science fantasy, complete with a Standard Science Fiction Future. And explosions. Lots of explosions. :pinkiehappy:

When in doubt, blow something up!

Divine Path
Group Admin

Hello. My name is Celest Emily, and I am a pre-operative and pre-transition transgirl. I'm a sixteen years old nervous literary enthusiast and a tea addict, a gamer, and the eccentric aunt of FiMFiction spreading her joy for writing and friendship across this teensy world! :yay: I like any fiction provided it is good.
Predictably, I'm a rather dark person. A reclusive lifestyle with tendencies of low self-esteem and dysphoria will do that to you.:twilightsmile:
Fortunately, I am girly as hell and I have a rather feminine frame, so I can look myself in the mirror with minimal shame.
I feel a bit more confident than when I joined. I can now earnestly wish you a wonderful time here, and a great day otherwise~:pinkiehappy:

Hello. My name's Victoria and I'm extremely shy and secretive. Translation: there isn't actually going to be any real content in this post.
If you want to actually learn something about me and/or talk, PM me. (I can't imagine why you would want to though.)
Have a nice day.

3736207 You like tea?

Divine Path
Group Admin

Very much so. Had I infinite time, I would drink a continuous number of cups. There is unfortunately a bit of an "on/off"- switch that makes me able to stop drinking if I'm not available to stay in the kitchen.:raritydespair:

3736254 What's your favorite kind of tea? Mine's Earl Grey.

Divine Path
Group Admin

I'm partial to rosehip, hibiscus and peppermint, though I enjoy most kinds of tea, provided their bitter flavour is just the right kind.:raritystarry:

Hi. My name is Amber and I'm 23 years old and I'm MTF. I've been on my hormones for over 10 months and I live as a full time woman. I love reading, writing fanfiction, playing video games and drawing. I also work in IT :twilightsmile:

Salve omnes. I am Monochromatic Rainbow the lurker who rarely ever does anything aside from read. I'm pre-everything MtF and like reading, writing (or trying to), gaming, and almost anything to do with firearms, and I suppose just intelligent conversation with people.

I love all things dark and/or sci-fi and will obsess over a universe nonstop for weeks on end at times.

Eh... bye~

Hi everyone. My name is Kai. I'm FTM and just started T a few months ago. I, too, enjoy reading and writing. I work with adults with mental illness and am a classically trained musician.

3736192 Just want to mention that your sister-in-law could very well be both asexual and trans* as they aren't mutually exclusive things. :twilightsmile:

Pre-everything MtF.

My name is Samantha, and I'm MTF. I started on estradiol and spiro .. uh.. yesterday.

:twilightsmile:

I'm studying information security and intelligence analysis.

I used to just lurk, but so many of you are so awesome that I just had to join in the fun :derpytongue2:

I'm Rose.

No one interesting or important

Hello, all!

I'm Kyle/Kylie, technically Kyle is a unisex name but I prefer Kylie because it sounds more feminine. I am 23, MtF, and have yet to start transitioning. I got late into the game due to years of repressing and then a few more years of being too afraid to address my feelings. Right now I'm basically only female to my friends who have been super great about everything.

I'm a graphic artist/ illustrator and I enjoy reading, movies, video games, art, music, board games, card games, table top games, and crafts. I often spend my free time working on self inflicted projects. Right now I'm making my own board game.

Hello. I'm Chrissie Opal. I'm pre-everything MtF. I come up with stories, but for the most part, lack any ability to write them. I'm 20 years old and still live with my incredibly closed-minded, homophobic parents. I'm only 'out' online. My favorite pony is Octavia. I'm pansexual and single

Okay, I think that's enough.

My name is Tyler, legally, but I prefer Kaitlyn to my friends and forums. Did think about Emily as my first name, but I like Lexi or Kate, it's cuter. Lol. I've already introduced myself a bit to Froey and a couple others. Recently started therapy a month or two back and should be starting HRT soon, I hope.
I'm 20, but knew I had dysphoria when I was about 17. Looking back, I kinda always knew I was a bit more girly than most boys my age. I wasn't into sports or cars, I liked cutesy things and my figure is not masculine at all. but was a bit too afraid to embrace it. I live in Tennessee and Georgia, so the populace around here is a little xenophobic, to say the least.
That's not to say I'm all makeup and glitter, though. Kind of a rough-and-tumble girl who practices jujitsu in her spare time and enjoys a nice day at the firing range. I'm not southern at all, however, so there's no image of a redneck sweetheart over here. Lol.
Classy and lethal is how I like to play. ;) Think assassin Rarity.
As far as work goes, I'm ALSO in the IT industry as a software engineer and application developer. I guess it's just one of those weird patterns, rofl.
If anyone has any questions for me, you're free to PM. I'm fairly friendly and enjoy making new friends.

Hi... I'm Zoey. I'd give you my full name but my last name is an embarrassment. I'm a 16 year old mtf transgender. I work at a theatre and am taking courses to become a paramedic. I love to draw, make music, game, and cry into pillows. :)
My favourite pastime is helping people.
Hmm... What else to add...
I'm currently in a relationship with a fellow fimfiction user named Zhe...
Oh, and no matter if it's boiling hot or 20 below, I will always wear a skirt. Skirts are cool.

Honestly, I don't really recommend using full, real names online unless you have some good reason to. I'm not super-paranoid, most of the time nothing will come of it. But it's one more way for a troll or bully to turn an internet argument into a real-world problem. It's better to stick to an alias or at least just a first name.

Anyhow. I'm SPark. I'm genderqueer, not trans, but I write trans characters now and then. I'm working on two trans stories right now. One of them is really giving me fits, I thought it was finished, but then realized it needs HUGE amounts of revising. The other one is coming a little better, but will still be a while before I have it ready to post. (I do have a couple of non-pony stories that touch on trans/gender issues, though.)

Divine Path
Group Admin

It is a risk somepony are willing to take to assert themselves, becoming target for praise and friendship as well as hatred and scorn. A gambit, so to speak. :fluttershysad:

Welcome to the prospect of amiability.:twilightsmile:

Classy and lethal indeed. I suppose it wasn't a coincidence we both had considered Emily, but alas; you moved on while I still love that name. :ajsleepy:

I can relate to these things.:rainbowkiss:

Divine Path
Group Admin

That's a shame. I hope you'll gain support elsewhere.:fluttershysad:

3741654 Sorry if I misunderstand, but you seem to be saying that people need to use their real names in order to be friends? If that's so, I don't agree. I know many of my closest friends primarily by nicknames.

Divine Path
Group Admin

I'm afraid that's not quite what I meant. While it's true that knowing friends by nicknames does not necessarily make one's friendship any less genuine, using the name which you wish to be known by can feel more personal, at least for the person in question. I feel at ease using my intended name around here. :pinkiesmile:
it's good that you do have trusted friends.:twilightsmile:

3741654 I'm still playing with the name... Kaitlyn sticks, though, so I'm thinking of making that my first name instead, just leaving the decision for what sounds good as my middle name. I prefer Kate or Katie anyway. Alexis is a nice name and so is Emily, but I'm really just trying out some things before. I'm pretty sure Kate is going to stick, though. ;P :twilightblush:

Divine Path
Group Admin

I see. It's good that you're making progress in that regard. I was joking due to how interesting it could have been if we remained both Emily :derpytongue2:
Best of fortune then! :twilightsmile:

Hello, I'm... well, I don't know my name yet. I'll go with Regina for now. And I'm not entirely certain what I am.
Biologically I'm a male, but I never felt comfortable like that...

I "knew" when I was about 10 and saw a lesbian couple on tv. For some reason, that felt so much more natural and right (For me, at least) then being in a hetero relationship, if that makes any sense at all. There were some other scattered things, but that one stands out to me (along with trying to emulate more feminine values over the masculine ones I was told to).

Due to reasons of a jackass, heteronormative father, I buried that for years. It was, ironically, only after an MLP story I read that I gave any true thought to the concept of not having to be a man. I'd heard of the concept before on an episode of CSI, but my parents abject disgust towards it made me rather hesitant to give it much thought. After reading the story though, I've done a lot more research on the subject and, as I went, I've been feeling more.... right.

Not a very interesting or original story, but no need to drag out the details.

Right now, only my girlfriend (who reacted well) and my mom (who's in denial) know.

Hey all I'm Flutterfox, I'm 27 & one of the young old hats in my neck of the woods.

By that I mean I've been out & at the Trans activism game for a while -10 years this past january, which while it isn't long in lifespan terms it is a lot of activism & soaking up Trans & LGB culture, and it seems much longer in my mind since it has been the most eventful 10 years of my life-.

I'm an Mtf & genderqueer, pansexual, and in an open/poly relationship with my boyfriend of 3 .5 years -it's open because we do trust each other & is so stable, that & we're both my homosexual than heterosexual so we can a enjoy a stable home & fill our need for queerness-. Other basic stats: I have a B.S. in Communications Studies with a minor in Women's Studies, I did 3 semesters of seminary before a PTSD inducing incident changed my life course, I currently work part time retail and have OCD.

I've done a good bit of research on Trans issues beyond learning the basics & the advance versions of the basics. My main interests academically were social theory -in particular Transfeminism & critiques of power structures-, Trans history, and Trans theology. I did a lot of work with my college gay straight alliance & attended a lot of conferences on LGBT issues.

I'm a huge nerd outside of MLP with ties to the furry community, Minecraft community, general gaming community -not the gamergate jerks though, if I mentioned them in public I'd probably be a target since i fit the social justice warrior bill-, and deep roots in the anime community- where everything kind of started for me, anime is what prompted me to come out as bi & then webcomics helped me make the leap into coming out as Trans-. As far as anime I'm an Evangelion & Sword Art Online junkie, plus other classics like Naruto & Ruroni Kenshin and a lot of smaller lesser known series -pm if you know what Haibane Renmei is without looking it up, it's impossible to find other fans which is really sad-. I'm also a webcomics junkie particularly Trans webcomics, I've read most of the classics & try to keep up with the new ones -really sad Rain is on hiatus while the author deals with cancer, and on a brighter note still flipping & squeeing over the Clair bit on Questionable Content-.

As far as what I'm doing right now I'm working part time -anxiety & depression make finding a better job hard since my first reflex is wondering why the employer hasn't hit me yet for daring to think I could be employed by them-, I see my boyfriend when we can -he works full time and my work schedule varies- and try to date here & there -my luck is terrible & I usually fail to realize when an opportunity is right in front of me-, I spend time at a local LGBT adult group -weekly & where I met 90% of my current in person friends and my boyfriend- and I run a local Trans adult group that's bi monthly, I may yet try to find a better job so I can move in with my boyfriend permanently but again it's hard finding better work.

Feel free to ask me questions & use me as a resource, I know my stuff and have a lot of connections, it's kind of my reason for being right now & something I'm good at regardless.

So that's about it for now, I will ask for your forgiveness if my formatting & organization is off I saw this while browsing the web after a few drinks -I'm not a huge drinker but once in a while I'll have enough to need a ride home and tonight was one of them (I arranged a ride beforehand so I did make plans & did not need to be prevented from driving, I work Halloween night so today was my celebration day hence the planning)-.

Divine Path
Group Admin

You're welcome, dear. :heart:

Divine Path
Group Admin

Yay! Friendships~

3743589 ^^ My first one on this site~

Divine Path
Group Admin

Why, I'm honoured! :pinkiegasp:

I so hope I may not be the last~

Divine Path
Group Admin

*hug returned in earnest* :pinkiehappy:
At least here, you can be yourself in entirety. :twilightsmile:

Divine Path
Group Admin

You're very welcome!:raritywink:

Heya! I'm Fey, known here and on deviantart as Flutterknight. I'm 30, MtF, have been on hormones for around a year and 7 months, and living full time as myself since a month after that. I don't do any writing, but I do like reading and doing art for my various author friends. ^_^

Time for belated introductions I guess.

I'm Turai, I have no idea what the fuck I am but I'm here as an ally first and foremost.

Cheers.

ChibiChabot
Group Admin

Hey I'm ChibiChabot. I'm MtF, I'm 28 and work in IT. lols I've been on hormones for just over a year. I'm asexual but not aromantic. I'm also autistic. I used MLP to get off my psyc meds. This community has helped me accept and come to terms with myself. I'm a very avid reader. I burn through at least 10k words a day and tend to binge a lot especially when I find a nice epic to devour.

Hello all, I'm lunas_servant, I am mtf and only recently outed to a select few members of my family. I hope one day soon I will be able to come out to the rest of my family without having to fear their reactions. I have been a brony for about a year but only now am I getting immersed into the fimfic subculture.

Hello, i'm Gentle Charmer. I mean, that's the name I go by when with my friends. My parents call me Charming Knight. I'm a unicorn and... my cutie mark is the Yin-Yang symbol. It represents my hope that I can... be the light in the dark for those who are lost, and that I can... be the balance between the light and dark and... I really don't like being in the spot light.

Divine Path
Group Admin

I so approve of your existences and for having an introduction I wished to make myself. :raritystarry:

I see you like tea. So do I. I find it's very relaxing and helps when I am meditating. I especially like Green Tea

tea is good, Earl Grey is my favorite, and I like making new friends. It's nice to meet you Celest.

Divine Path
Group Admin

Um, it's actually a two-part name. Still, whatever you find fitting, darlings! Do call me Celest if you wish.:twilightblush:

I agree. Whether with that particular taste of bitterness, or similar to that of my raspberry vanilla rose tea I sadly am running out of, tea is such a wonderful beverage with its degree of benefits including this.:raritywink:
So do I. It's a pleasure to meet you; Gentle, lunas. :twilightsmile:

oh, I'm sorry. Either way, it's nice to meet you.

I hope to see you around, I noticed you on Coming to Terms. Glittershell was actually my first indication that there was a trans subculture here on fimfiction.

Divine Path
Group Admin

Not to worry, dear. I am simply a bit compelled to correct. My Asperger's, likely, which I seem to have neglected to mention here.
Interesting. It seems that particular blog has caused quite many other blogs to surface, isn't that right? Either way, I'm glad you could find us all here amoung friendships and joy.:raritywink:

Internet, why are you being even more of a slowpoke than you already were? :raritydespair:

3762399 Yeah there are a lot of blogs , but then again....

I should introduce myself, no? Michelle, 17, yadadadadada, nothing to add.

Divine Path
Group Admin

It's fine not to indulge much information of course. Still, I'm glad you've chosen to do something here.:yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 290