Human in Equestria 16,832 members · 16,990 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34

HAVE A NICE DAY!
Found this on 4chan.

*spins revolver around thumb and discharges it at head*

BY THE HOLY LIGHT OF LUNA, WHAT ARE THOSE MONSTROSITIES?!?!?

...Seriously? :ajbemused:

Why not use makeup?

That is a lot of extra work, just to be lazy and creepy.

The fuck did I see? QUICK! UNSEE! :flutterrage:

I shall now have nightmares that last... forever!

Those aren't girls, those are unemployed Whos from Whoville!

Ok, that's enough internet for today.

All we need now is a "Hub World" theme park, where we get to have rides, and long lines, and the occasional small child running and screaming from those... things; as they lurk in almost every corner.

I guess this also kills any hope I have of writing a story where a human disguises himself as a pony to observe them in their natural habitat.

Oh dear sweet mother of fuck...

And I thought yo mama was scary :|

O.O WTF DID I JUST SEE!!! RUNAWAY RUNAWAY!!!

No creepier than those animatronic's at Chuck E. Cheese's

That's so damn creepy. I can't unsee that.

I thought you guys loved Equestria girls. Are you truly so shallow that you can't still love Twilight, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie just because this is what they look like in real life? You guys make me sick.

This goes over the top for Uncanny Valley.

Wait... wut?

1463341 I never said I loved Equestria Girls, infact I said many times that I don't like it.

1462541 Eh, they're about as creepy as Daft Punk in Electroma IMHO:

This is the result of sports team mascots being raped by Muppets. :raritydespair:

Well, were doomed. Somebody pass me the antifreeze.:trollestia:

Perhaps you don't love it, but the majority of people here have made it apparent that they do.

"What the fuck actual?"

Ugh, they jump into the Uncanny Valley.

1465120 Really? I thought the majority of bronies didn't like it. Apparently I was misinformed.

It's the sad truth. They did polls and stuff where the vast majority said they liked it, and I ALWAYS see people making posts about how they don't understand why people thought it was bad. It makes me sad to see that I'm associated with a group of people that have literally no standards. Then again, we watch a show about cartoon horses, so that's not very surprising.

1466251 Wow, I'm surprised by that. I thought at least half of them didn't like it. Well, there will still be the few refugees like me who thought MLP was better BEFORE season 3.

It has definitely taken a downhill spiral as of late, and it always surprises me how much people deny that. I don't care much for the show, but even I can see that season 3 had some really stupid episodes. At least you can take comfort knowing that the majority of /mlp/ hates season 3 and Equestria Girls too.

1467743 Yeah. The only season 3 episode I actually found comparable to season 2 was "Too Many Pinkie Pies" and even that..

I mean, they brought in a villain who was a complete Gary-stu, they turned two pre-existing villains into complete pussies, they fucked up Applejack's first song, they created a bunch of flat, boring, unnecessary characters, and to top it off, they turned Twilight into a princess. How much more could they have fucked up, honestly?

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

Revelation 12:9

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34