Male Pegasi

Name: Shadow Snap

Race: Pegasus

Personality: Laughs, Energetic, Ambitious, Resourceful

Coat Color: Bronze Brown

Mane Color: Dark Maroon Red

Eye Color: Cerulean Blue

Cutie Mark: Black Belt

Note: He studies Neighponese Style martial arts.

Job: Delivery
Manages to help with the Delivery. His job is unloading and loading the stuff to the truck.

(Now if you excuse me, It's bedtime for me. Let me know by email if you're going to use it for a story.)

Name:Incognito
Nickname: Innie, Cog
Cutie mark: A open book

Eye color: Sickly yellow
Coat: Khaki with Olive Drab splotches
Mane: deep Brown

Description: like this except not a mare

Personality: Polite to mares and his elders. Has a optimistic outlook on life. He is usually quiet around ponies he doesn't know too well. In private or with his brothers, he act rather silly. He hardly ever asks for help even if he knows he needs it, his pride won't allow it. He often keeps his thoughts to himself unless asked. Stubborn as a rock when it comes to his ideals. Gets along great with fillies and colts.

Family: Two brothers: Red Dawn and Blue Moon

History: He is originally from Cloudsdale. He and His parents were in a accident when he was a colt, only he survived with a scar on his foreleg. His Brothers raised him. They are now in the Royal Guard and the three of them have to move from town to town quite often.

Other stuff: wears glasses, has a large scar on left foreleg, speaks with a slight southern drawl. knows quite a lot of history, considers himself 'nopony special'. Often starts talking to himself without realizing it.

Oh yeah, Has a personal code he follows: always be a gentlecolt to mares no matter how they act, offer help to those who need it, and enjoy the little things.

Life goal: join the royal gaurd like his brothers

If you plan on using him give me credit please or at least tell me.

Name: Blaze Arlis

Race: Pegasus (DUH!)

Description: A grey stallion with a slightly dark green and dark blue mane and tail, and dark blue eyes.

Cutie mark: A microphone and an orange hat on top.

Personality: Cocky, fast, doesn't let fear take him, sometimes talks fast just to boast, always active.

Job: A rapper who is also training himself to be a singer, and failing miserably.

If you want to use him, give me credits and the link to the fic he is mentioned.

If you want to know more about him that I haven't mentioned earlier, PM me.

Edit: I decided to edit this because it didn't seem like a good character for a fic, so I changed it a bit.

Character Name: Bravado Strike
Nickname(s): Gramps
Gender Race Age: M Pegasus Stallion (Old)
Stories:
Spike the Knight - cameo
Cutie Mark: Broken sword cutie mark
Appearances: Grey coat, with a white mane and tail, a green streak running down his tail. Green eyes.
Other info:Member of the Royal Guard, Rank Warrant Officer, retired. History of serious injuries. Grandfather of Cheshire. Friend of Ulla Ironclaw.

Character Name: Zeal
Nickname(s): Master of the empty bottle, Master, Drunken Zeal
Gender Race Age: M Pegasus Stallion (middle aged)
Stories:
Spike the Knight - cameo
Back from the North - cameo
Cutie Mark: A flask in front of two crossed swords
Appearances: Dark blue coat, with a golden mane and tail
Other info: Member of the Nightwatch Night Guard, Rank Staff Sergeant. Drunk most of the time. Commander of the Canterlot Nightwatch Training Facility.Friend of Sergeant Helm.

Comment posted by Heath of Tragedy deleted Jun 23rd, 2013

Name: Snowstorm
Nicknames: Snowy
Species: Pegasus
Hometown: Cloudsdale
Current Residence: Cloudsdale
Mane Color: Gray
Coat Description: White
Eye Color: Gray
Cutie Mark: Snow cloud
Special Talent: Snow handling.
Friends: Sunshine
Personality: Easy and outgoing, but really hates fog for some reason.

Name: Cinnamon Gale
Sex: Male
Eye Colour: Sky Blue
Coat Colour: Tanish-brown; Dusty Brown
Mane/Tail Colour: Rusty Brown, Redwood Brown
Cutie Mark: Cinnamon Stick overlayed on a tornado.
Build: Heavy Muscle; Slightly lighter than Big Mac
Personality: Friendly, well-mannered, disiplined, has high respect for elders and athoritive figures. Will help anypony who needs it at anytime, is great around kids, and gives off the whole "Used Carrige Salespony" vibe; is easily likeable. Very honourable, also very chivalrous.
Likes: Cooking and eating food, collecting antiques, drinking hard liquor, drawing, writing, reading. Also enjoys parties and balls alike, and has a very fine fashion sense.
Dislikes: Biggots, cheaters, liers, bugs, and wine.
Sexuality: Homosexual, openly so. Not afraid to admit it, proud.
Hobbies: When not helping Braeburn on the orchards, Cinnamon Gale enjoys going around town and speaking with the townsponies and helping where he can. During the late fall, Cinnamon Gale packs his saddlebags and goes adventuring across Equestria and the nearby countries. He however returns each year to aid Braeburn in Winter Wrap-Up. The money he doesn't use on his travels he donates to charity.
Residence: he currently resides on the outskirts of Appleoosa, alone, in a small shack he built himself.

Have fun with him! May update later on!

Name: (Leutenant) Corona
Race:Pegasi
Sex: Male
Eye Colour: Mint Green
Coat Colour: Burnished Gold
Mane/Tail Colour: Golden Orange
Cutie Mark: A Solar Corona
Personality: Gruff at first, and especially so on the job, Corona can be hard to become friends with. However, prove your worth to him, and you will have a friend for life. He doesn't talk too much unless he's drunk; then he may just wind up telling you his whole life's story. He has great respect for veterans, elders and mares.
Likes: Brawling, reading, flying, astronomy, the occult, and meditation.
Dislikes: Smartasses, cheating, and carrion.
Sexuality: Asexual. Has no interest in finding a mate. He may never.
Hobbies: Corona enjoys stargazing and taking long flights through the countryside each dawn and dusk, for both conditioning and for fun. He also loves painting his "Battlehammer" miniatures, some of his most prized possessions.
Residence: The Sanguine Kingdom (a non-canon country I made for my story).

Put this fellow to good use, wouldja? And of course, be free to change any details for your story. Have fun!

Might as well post one of my OCs I guess
Name: Endless Storm

Nicknames: Storm

Current Residence: Ponyville

Mane Color/Style/Length: Short blonde mane (It will make more sense with the picture I post)

Coat Description: Completely beige

Eye Shape/Color: Blue/Purple eyes (Again, picture will make more sense)

Accessories: None

Cutie Mark: Raincloud

Special Talent: Controlling weather (Mostly rain)

Family: Parents (Obviously), and one sister

Friends: None (He prefers solitude)

Personality: He's happy most of the time, although he does have a tendency to get sad about certain things. (Mostly the mention of his sister.) He can be very talkative, although he doesn't actually make friends with that many ponies. His biggest problem when it comes to talking to others is that he doesn't know how to start conversations. Like what was said before, he's happiest when he's alone rather than around other ponies. There are a few ponies however who he likes to be around, even though he doesn't consider them his "friends".

[Character History]

He lived in Cloudsdale for most of his life, although he moved to Ponyville about a year ago. He got his cutie mark when his dad was teaching him about controlling the weather. He had only succeeded at controlling rain, so he ended up getting a raincloud cutie mark. During the time he was in Cloudsdale, he had been very shy because of the fact that not many ponies liked him. Because of that, the only pony he trusted was his sister. Now he's become much more confident of course, knowing that the ponies he knows now are much more mature than the ones he knew when he was younger

This should be it... If I need to add anymore, please tell me

Picture:

NOTE: I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say this, but please try to avoid using him in any NSFW stuff (Or at least notify me first if you are going to)
Also, I'm pretty sure this is already somewhere in the group, but if you do use him in a story, send me a link to it, I'd love to read it! :)

Name: Aegis Strap
Mane: Once blue, now white.
Coat: once teal, now grey
Cutie Mark: Once a vial, now a thought bubble
Distinguishing features: His eyes are completely yellow, hair is usually something that stands out.
Specialty: He can percieve alternate timelines in his head, that are all based on his actions. Say, he was walking down the road when he trips over a rock. There are an infinite amount of possble timelines that he could choose from. Like, one he could easily step over the rock. And one that he can walk far away from the rock.
Weakness: A blow to the head will get rid of his ability. Pain affects him, but he cannot be killed easily.
Gear: none
History: Fairly standard life. Up until this point.
Occupation: Was once a volunteer test subject for a lot of experiments at a lab. Now he doesn't do anything.
Personality: Much like multiple personality syndrome. He is a good guy at times, and at other times is a bad guy. It's completely random.
Home: Mobile

Name: Darkfire Shadows
Looks: Grey Coat, Black Mane, Spiky Mane style
Pegasus
Cutie Mark: Dual Swords and a shield
Dislikes: Light, Unicorns
Can control shadows, carries a sword
Job: Guardian of Equestria, library assistant
He lives at Trottingham library.

2D

Name: Joker Vocalism

Appearance: Joker is a stout young buck with quite a skinny form, his main physical traits are his wings and wispy scarlet hair - both his mane and tail are curled in a rather subtle way, around both his face and figure. He can commonly be seen wearing a slick fedora to cover his mane, and whilst his wings may look small they're actually around the size of a griffon's - he simply curls them up to conceal their size.

(Example)

Cutie Mark: An ace of spades with a joker card laid overtop, depicting the princess Luna. Showing his natural talent with gambling, and all things shady. But also giving a deeper meaning, one of deception.

Profession: Joker is a humble barman working in Manehatten to feed and keep safe his terminally ill mother, however his bar is open to guards and criminals alike - he has no quarrel with any who are kind within his grounds.

Personality: Joker is a charming and rustic Pegasus with a hard shell to crack, he'll usually resort to buttering you up and compliments before you get to know him - but when you're close you will soon see that he is far from the happy, rat pack style singer and bartender he appears to be. He's very open about his feelings on things, and offers everything for free once. Many consider him kind, while an equal amount see him as malicious.

Backgroud: Joker grew up on the rough side of Manehatten, and only watched in fear as soon the entire lower half of the city was wrapped in a great shroud of crime and poverty. His father left him and his mother soon after his seventh birthday, leaving only a stack of cards, a fedora and an old set of wingblades in his wake. Joker's mother was a woman of music, and tried her best to teach her son the ways of respect and duty.

Joker only took the morals of his father and the singing lessons to heart, and soon became a hub for crime, villainy and scum - his bar is a neutral safe-ground for everypony and anypony who says otherwise is dealt with. There's no fighting and arguing, only cash, booze and blackjack. However as the years tick by, Joker still wonders who his father is.

Name: Broomstick

Nickname: Broom

Species: Male Pagasus Filly

Appearance: Forest-green coat, yellow and blue mane, and violet eyes

Cutie Mark: Blank Flank (uncertain)

Personality: Funny and adorable, can resort to Bambi, when someone says no. Energetic, and courageous.

Hobbies: Loves to play outside, bother his sister a lot and flies, so he can be like Rainbow Dash.

Friends: The Mane Six, The CMC, Mathew Swift, and Vinyl Scratch.

Enemies: Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, King Sombra and

Siblings: Mind Reader, his older unicorn sister.

History: He was adopted by Minnie and he was raised as a fun and furious Pegasus. He and his sister moved to Ponyville, so they can enjoy the good life.

Pegasus abilities: Beginner at cloud-clearing, and he can reach an intense speed, that only expert fillies can achieve.

The picture below shows him with his older sister, Mind Reader.

Name: Moth

Weapons: Swords

Appearance: light blue fur, long tail but short spiky mane (both dark purple), carries swords by his side and tied to his hooves, wears a mask over his eyes in the shape of a moth.

Cutiemark: cross swords in an X with a moth in the middle

Personality: Emotional, unpredictable, sensitive, modest, ashamed of what he's become, has a hard time talking to girls, dark past, wants to be noble

Likes: Swordplay, poetry, looking at clouds, forests, his face and eyes hidden, wanting to become a better pony/assassin to protect his friends

Dislikes: Killing without reason, abusive mother, when others touch his mask, spiders, clowns, others who are stronger than him, liars, arrogant ponies.

Name: Turbo
Cutie mark: none as of yet
Personality: Calm, collective, shy (a bit), can't control his emotions
Likes: His friends, his pet cat, the light, Discord (to an extent), heat from the sun, summer, and Changelings (he's friends with some which changed his view on them)
Dislikes: Clowns, his father (Nightingale), The General (his alter ego), His changeling heritage, Tirek, Nightmare Moon, the fact that Nightingale turned his mother into a puppet (literally)

Heres one of mine

(I hate using Pony Creator But my art skills are garbage)

Name: Roman Writ
Cutie mark: a simplified version of a Roman Eagle

Roman, to put it bluntly, is a history nerd. He'd much rather be sitting around reading dusty old history books than out flying like most pegasi. Because of his love of knowledge of the past, he has become, as his friends say, "a encyclopedia with wings". He works at a local to pay his bills and satiate his need for history.

Personality: Polite to mares and his elders. Has a optimistic outlook on life. He is usually quiet around ponies he doesn't know too well. In private or with his brothers, he act rather silly. He hardly ever asks for help even if he knows he needs it, his pride won't allow it. He often keeps his thoughts to himself unless asked. Stubborn as a rock when it comes to his ideals. Gets along great with fillies and colts. Has quite the temper when ticked off:twilightoops:

Other stuff: wears glasses, The top of one of his ears is torn off from an accident as a colt, speaks with a slight southern drawl, considers himself 'nopony special'. Often starts talking to himself without realizing it.

Oh yeah, Has a personal code he follows: always be a gentlecolt to mares no matter how they act, offer help to those who need it, and enjoy the little things.

Name: Far Sight
Hometown: Hollow Shades
Current Residence: Canterlot Royal Guard Barracks
Mane Color/Style/Length: Darker green than his coat
Coat Description: Grass-green, good for hiding on the ground
Eye Shape/Color: Light blue, with extra large pupils.
Accessories: Goggles with a little knob on top. They counteract his vision problem; the knob adjusts their strength.
Allegiance: Loyal to the princesses, neither one in particular. Will change later in the story.
Cutie Mark: None yet.
Special Talent: Not discovered.
Family: Overprotective parents (not yet named)
Friends: None named yet.
Personality: Touchy about his lack of cutie mark, but otherwise laid-back. Easily excitable.

[Character History]
Born and raised in the walled-off town of Hollow Shades, Far Sight had an accident as a colt. He was staring through a pair of binoculars when a stray blast of magic hit him in the face. Ever since, he has had binocular-like vision. After years of living with this unique condition, he commissioned a special pair of goggles that lessen the symptoms. He eventually embraced his condition, becoming a bird watcher, only putting on the goggles when he needed to.
He, along with nineteen other blank flanks (so far unnamed), are drafted by Princess Luna with the intent of forming an elite team of ponies, able to adapt to any situation.

[Current Home]
Far Sight currently is training in Canterlot, supervised by Princess Luna herself.

[Powers List]
Basic Pegasus Powers:
•Intrinsic Pegasus ability to fly
•Intrinsic Pegasus ability to walk on clouds

Link to story. I'll update this post as the story progresses.

name: Vito
Cutie mark: Gas mask
Sibilings: Jinx, Skyler
Enemies: King Sombra, Discord, Chrysails
Personality: Dangerous, Kills when needed, violent, happy now and then, most of the times hates happy joy things, love weapons, not really fond of princess celestia, hate royal guards including blueblood, Sometimes Give money he steals to an orphange, Love snakes and other reptiles
Background: Sells Drugs, travels with his younger two sibilings, thief, never really liked his parents.

Comment posted by PapaChanka deleted Sep 21st, 2014

Feathered Quill (Just call him Quill, he won't mind.) grew up in a secluded town near the shore south from Manehattan, and so came to meet many... Odd ponies, usually those the Manehattan guard did not let dock, due to this he was exposed to extremely bizarre happenings, including a Bat Pony spitting fire at a Zebra that walked through it.
Wild Upbringing Due to various bizarre incidents it is now harder to shake him.
Through trade he was exposed toward interesting books, seeing worlds unravel outside the small town he lived in was truly something worth gold in his eyes. Damaging his wings at an early age he had to deal with being a bit worse of a flier than most pegasi he knew and was often mocked for it.
Flying Trauma Because of trauma dealt to his wings, he is not nearly as good at flying as many of his piers.
In early adulthood, he attempted to write his first story. It was nothing great, just about how he grew up in Shoretown, he slowly became better and found his passion. Writing things. Not just any things though, writing things nopony had thought about, to be original, to be creative.
I'm sure I saw that somewhere... Due to his large intake of knowledge from books, he can now recognize almost any author just from looking at their work.
He's currently middle-age, around twenty four or so, he's not very athletic as he spends most his time either reading or writing.
His cutie mark is that of a red quill, he's got a blue mane and coat and almost always wears a goofy grin, he'll never let you down if you just ask for his help. Although, he'll help you bitterly, as you most likely interrupted him in something like reading.

General Information

Name: Shadow Dancer

Birthplace: Vanhoover

Residence: Around. House in Vanhoover.

Occupation: On the distance racing circuit. Makes money off sponsors and winnings making him rather rich.

History: Little brother to Starlight Dancer and twin brother of Moonlight Dancer, he has grown up with a good family. At age ten, he discovered his special talent in long distance flying and has trained since then, making it onto the pro circuits at sixteen. He is one of the top flyers in the circuit, sitting at six in the Equestrian standings, pretty damn good for what most consider a rookie. He still finds time to visit his parents, Sun Dancer and Moonlit Nights, in Vanhoover when ever he can and drops in to bother Starlight regularly.

Personal Information

Personality: Personality: Easygoing and a bit of a joker on his down time, but is serious when it comes to racing. Is loyal to friends and will lay down his life for his family if the situation calls for it. Loves to prank his family. Shadow can also be fun loving to the point of almost being annoying, though he is very careful about who he pranks. Not much angers him, but when he is angry, he won't back down, well past the pointt of stupidity. He is courageous and will defend and help anypony readily.

Likes: Pranks, long distance races, late night and sunset flying.

Dislikes: Bullies, nobility, being grounded, and anypony hurting his family.

Abilities: Can go for extremely long distances non stop and has an almost supernatural ability to soar. He can even sleep on the fly.

Pets: No. He travels too much.

Appearance and Visual Information

Physical Appearance: Black coat and white mane and tail with stunning, ice blue eyes. Mane is short cropped and tail is just long enough to preserve modesty while keeping a aerodynamic and light as possible. A born flyer.

Cutie Mark: A soaring eagle in grey scale.

Name: Written Sound

Nicknames: Sound - Note

Species: Pegasi

Current Residence: Ponyville

Mane Color: Emerald green and Cobalt blue.
-Style: The 'just rolled out of bed' look, but it still looks presentable.
-Length: In the front it goes down to the bridge of the nose, in the back it is short and shaggy.
-Tail: Also short and shaggy, stops at hindquarters.

Coat Description: A nice tan color.

Eye color: A nice hazel.

Accessories: Green set of DJ-pon3 glasses.

Cutie Mark: A semiquaver note with sound waves exiting the left side.

Special Talent: Musical, able to make great music/sound from a wide variety of stringed and electrical instruments.

Family: Mother = Audible Decibel - Father = Monotone

Friends: Octavia Melody, Vinyl Scratch, Dr Hooves, Fluttershy, Discord (Tuesday Tea with Fluttershy)

Personality:
-Character Flaws = Over protective of loved ones, zones out when deep in thought or reading, easily forgives others, can be forgetful, when flustered/stressed or over-worked he tends to stutter and fumbles for words.
-Character Strengths/Talents = Great musician like his father, a sense of humor, caring, honest, lover of the arts, great with kids, a great friend, and determined.

Likes: fruit, preferably apples. reading, games, racing, music, art, adventure, romance, and sometimes action or sad stuff.

dislikes: pranks that embarrass/hurts someone, bullies, unnecessary silence, large crowds.

[Character History]
CutieMark Origin story = When Written Sound was in school, the only thing he wanted to do was sing and make sound. One day Octavia, a famous cello player, came to the school to teach the wonderful art of music, she brought many different stringed instruments, but the only thing that caught Written’s eye was normal six stringed acoustic guitar. When he picked it up and strummed a few strings, he knew this was the instrument for him, he closed his eyes and began to strum a few chords, that he faintly remembered hearing back when his father played just before bed. After a what felt like a few moments, He opened his eyes to see everypony looking at him in shock and awe, he looked around, and asked what was wrong. A classmate squeaked out " You've got your mark !". Waiting for him as he glanced over at his flank, was his cutiemark, A semiquaver note with three sound waves coming out the left side.

Written Sound would be willing to play roles of the lead or side character variety. He prefers Slice of life, one-shots, adventure, sad, or romance.
Please be nice to him, and don't put him in too many romantic situations, he might end up acting like a total goof.

Please shoot me a message if you are interested in using WS, Thanks.

Name: Doppler
Race: Pegasi
Gender: stallion (though hard to tell at a distance or from behind)

Doppler is a somewhat effeminate stallion originally hailing from Cloudsdale. Being the youngest colt of a single mother, he mimicked the only pony he had as a role model: his mother. As a young colt he was often bullied at school and by one of his two older brothers for being a girly colt and often got into fights.

Because of this, Doppler developed a bit of a hard shell during his later years of schooling: frankly being an abrasive a:yay:shole to anypony who tried to get near to him. It was during that time, that he also came to realize that he was a coltcuddler. He kept this close to his chest; only telling his mother; one of the few ponies he was generally nice and considerate too.

After graduating, he moved away to Maenhattan in an attempt to get away from the problems of his youth and begin anew. And hopefully, find himself a special stallion.

personality: at first glance, it may be assumed that Doppler is a somewhat girly pony emotion wise. In reality, Doppler comes off as a rough and abrasive jerk to a large number of ponies. Snarky, sarcastic to the Nth degree, rude, and quite the potty mouth when he gets worked up, it's amazing that he has any friends at all.

But around his friends, Doppler takes a almost complete 180. He is still still snarky and sarcastic but he then becomes one of the nicest ponies you'll ever meet.

Unless you piss him off, he has one hell of a temper and when all the right buttons are pushed, he can cuss up a storm that would put even the most grisly of royal guards to shame till he's as red in the face as his mane. And if push comes to shove, he is okay in a fight, preferring to move fast and hit quickly.
(some of those buttons are insulting him by calling him a [REDACTED], calling him a mare, or just generally being a arsehole to him)

Comment posted by jolliapplegirl deleted Apr 2nd, 2016

Name: Dapper Alan Jolt
Race: Pegasus Stallion
Eye Color: Metallic Blue
Cutie Mark: Top hat, Monocle, and Handlebar Mustache
Mane Color: Morphs from sky blue near the roots to a dark blue at the fringes
Coat Color: Snowy White
Feather Colors: Sky blue to dark blue
Home: Ponyville
Personality: Dapper Jolt has a very 'animated' personality. He's very expressive in his emotions towards friends and is quite enjoyable to be around, though he is usually reserved or reclusive. He is loyal to the bitter end and will not hesitate to protect those closest to him, such as friends and family. To those unfamiliar to him, he can be shy, sarcastic, and even rude. Those who know Dapper Jolt will find that he is a typically carefree pegasus, a bit loud at times, but kind, charming, and funny. Considers himself a 'man-child'. He can be a bit of a jerk towards his younger sister and sarcastic towards those he dislikes. Has the tendancy to swear when he gets overly excited or irritated. Dapper can be childish at times, collecting Godzilla toys or Pokemon cards, and has few friends of his age. Most of his friends are a maximum of three years younger than he is.
Likes: Godzilla, dinosaurs, drawing, fictional writing, gaming, Jurassic Park, reptiles, pizza and tacos, Calvin and Hobbes, paleontology, Pokemon
Dislikes: Bullies, homework, bullies of friends and family, poetry, history
History: Being the only son out of four daughters, Dapper Jolt developed a low tolerance for bullies, a very low tolerance. His liking of Godzilla was often the target of said bullying and the length of his mane was often made fun of additionally. He is often told to grow up by certain friends and family, and for as long as he could remember, he aspired to become a paleontologist. The longing to become a conceptual artist started when he was about 13.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28