Humans are Superior 4,454 members · 1,248 stories
Comments ( 225 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 225

Couple of reasons, the most important being that i'm proud of being human, and I'd like to see scum like Chatoyance drown in an ever-expanding pool of semi-liquid liquid mountain troll feces.

Also, I like brutally murdering cutesy innocent creatures such as ponies, it helps me relax.:trollestia:

>inb4 fluffy ponies

You joined fimfiction last August after an entire year of Chatoyance doing nothing but behaving and keeping to herself.

What possible legitimate reason do you actually have for hating her? :unsuresweetie:

Comment posted by Knight Toland of Astora deleted Aug 13th, 2014

How about that one time she wrote anything ever?

I joined make omg-ponies-are-super-spehsul fanboys cry.

I'm just an evil human being who gets his kicks by curb-stomping ponies and kicking Diamond Dogs :twilightsmile:

I joined because this group is fucking awesome, and i get to see all the Meta Fics and never be apart of anything big in this group!:pinkiecrazy:

:trixieshiftright::trixieshiftleft:

... Because... Secretly...

I'M A HUMAN!

But yeah, I kind of have a slight bias towards humans. Because human.

Dropbear told me to

It's because Humans are Superior to such peace loving creatures. Their "Elements of Harmony" will not stop the Chaos that humanity can create. War gives humanity hope, truth, and it gives us our most ground breaking inventions. Humanity was born in chaos, raised in chaos, and nothing can change that for it is within' our nature. In my belief humanity will swarm across the universe crushing any who oppose us. We will bring peace through war and harmony through Chaos!

2468950 I joined to show the four legged xenos who the SUPERIOR race is. Glory to the Emperor!

Because we are the only intelligent species on the planet and people who think animals (don't get me wrong im an animal lover) are more important then humans are heretics to the human race and are preventing the growth of are race.

p.s human are badass

Because HAB is now a cesspit of religion/politics arguing wrapped in an RSS feed, and I need a new source for my 'Humanity, Fuck Yeah' fix.

Wes
Wes #117 · Sep 2nd, 2014 · · 3 ·

BECAUSE HUMANS ARE THE MASTER RACE, AND ALL LESSER BEINGS MUST BE EXTERMINATED IN FACTORYS ON AN INDUSTRIAL SCALE. THSES ARE THE FOLLOWING STEPS WE MUST TAKE.

1. DESTROY GOVERNMENT AND ALL MILITARY FORCES OF THE LESSER BEINGS.

2. QUARANTINE THE LESSER BEINGS HOMELAND/HOME WORLD, TO PREVENT ESCAPE OF LESSER BEINGS.

3. BEGIN OCCUPATION OF THE HOME WORLD/HOMELAND AND CAPTURE ALL LESSER BEINGS.

4. ALL LESSER BEINGS WILL BE SENT TO BE "PURGED", AT MULTIPLE FACTORIES.

5. 30% OF ALL LESSER BEINGS CAPTURED WILL BE FORCED INTO SLAVERY, SERVING THE MASTER RACE

6. REPEAT

Wes
Wes #118 · Sep 2nd, 2014 · · 1 ·

But thats just what i think :pinkiehappy:

I joined because I like to see humans kick pony ass.

3634581 Also I hate how most fics show us as weaklings.

Because Human is best pony!

I joined because I think that humans deserve to be portrayed as we are in comparison to ponies with bizarre powers. 100%, complete, overpowered, numerous, and we do it all WITHOUT MAGIC.

most stories only have a few humans, no humans know magic, and if the do know magic it has many limitations or is useless in certain situations. I think we need a story where there is many humans, all know magic, and it's only limitations are in the user. Which is what my stories will be about, but I need some one to proofread and correct the mistakes I cannot fix (turn the "script" to "narrative"), and "the boss" just for your comment I will put multiple curb stomps In my stories, not all will be the foot of a human, but all heads squashed will be ponies. Thank you all and god bless humanity.

2469018 Try Smashing Down, but someone probably advised you on that one already.

2468950 And why did I join? I enjoy stories about humans #rekting ponies. Humans OP but pls no nerf

drop bear and kabar are here plus I love stories were there are humans to have contrast besides if every human was weak like misanthropists say then we would not of made it to the moon

To spy on you guys

because most of my favorite authors are here

Because we have what the ponies do not, the power to think. To ponies ignorance is bliss, living a sheltered life under the sisters rule. While for humans we dream and think, pushing the lines of reality every passing year. Look at the last 300 years, technology had greatly advanced while the ponies did not seem to change in a thousand year time span. We have hundreds of cultures while they have three. I joined because I am proud of my race and I am proud of my ancestors.

Comment posted by Mosqueefo deleted Aug 11th, 2018

I just followed dropbear and kabar

Cause humans are simply superior. :rainbowlaugh:

3713909 Cause you a nigga:ajsmug:

3713989 I'm about as far as you can go from a nigga, dear friend. A PROUD VIKING FROM SWEDEN! :flutterrage:

2469018 ALL OF THEM
2468950 Because HAB suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

3784307 Yeah, I came here because I got a little disillusioned. Still fond of some of the guys there.

i joined because, well we are superior. our tech makes their "magic" look like shit. and cause nukes, lots and lots of nukes

2468950 The title of your group makes sense and doesn't disgust me

2468950 the reason I joined is that fancfiction's about humans (majority) implemented that we were ignorant wimps, plus if you noticed H.A.S has a "humans and ponies allied" you know what P.A.S has? "Ponies rapping humans"...http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fi3.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Fnewsfeed%2F000%2F585%2F830%2Fb0d.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fderpibooru.org%2F416777&h=358&w=343&tbnid=kRszPCix6NRjQM%3A&zoom=1&docid=YVIpSSsYaxgJGM&ei=LgOHVO6THoufyQTpiIGgDw&tbm=isch&ved=0CEoQMyhCMEI4yAE&iact=rc&uact=3&page=35&start=259&ndsp=8 thought this was funny and appropriate for this.

Joined because ponies are xenophobic. I mean, "everypony"? Poor Spike, being a second-class citizen. Not to mention I'm a fan of TCB/humans win stories, and this group has a section for it. Hell, even the ponies subconsciously imitate us. Where do you think the names of their cities come from? Our influence transcends time and space!

2468950 Because humans are superior. What more reason does one need?

To get the fuck away from the misanthropic, humans are bastards spiel on this site (although it has lessened considerably than it was back then).

2468950 I was deported from Christian Bronies group and this place seems to be the only other serious discussion group around that is not dead.

2468950 It's really quite simple.

Princess Celestia ate my taco.

That, and humans legitimately strike me as superior, in so many ways, to MLP ponies.

Zervziel
Group Admin

Because I need some balance to the groups I'm joined to and that includes TCB (rather inactive there) and ATCB (I keep finding new ways to tell them to be more original)

I think you are just bored.:ajsmug:

Zervziel
Group Admin

2468950 I joined because I was sick of stories about kiss ass humans, weak protagonists or humans who just go "man fuck earth, this place is SOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER because theres no humans!"

Comment posted by catfire13 deleted Feb 1st, 2015
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 225