The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau 5,462 members · 49,277 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

As many of you are most likely aware, recently...I had made a group. But, this group wasn’t like any of the other ones I built.

My recent one (which has now been deleted) was a hate group. It was directed towards Fluttercord, with it being my least favorite ship. I have no excuse for ever making it, accept for letting my anger towards it and the popularity it has control me.

At first, I thought it would be alright because of how many others made groups like it there were, such as ones directed towards Flashlight (Flash Sentry X Twilight Sparkle). But then, after hearing out the thoughts of GivingSpider and Jade Dawn, I suddenly began to realize how much of a fool I was for ever building the group. I realized that it was a completely immature thing to do, and that I was completely immature. It seemed to say as a whole that I’m nothing but a lunatic who whines for his toy, which I’m really not, I assure you.

I must confess that, lately, my anger and hatred towards something has been hard to control, like a bull that’s hard to keep in the ring. It’s been easy for me to get worked up, even over something so small.

So, with all of this in mind...

I’m sorry.

For being such a buffoon. Everything.

Please. Help me control myself.

Whether you all want to forgive me or not is completely up to you. I’m not asking for it.

Malozi #2 · Feb 1st, 2019 · · 1 ·

I get it, I do, but this is the group where your post gets locked if it’s not doing the thing it says you should be doing, which is shameless self-promotion.

A wall of text

I know.

I just wanted the others to know that I’m sorry.

No need to apologize about that. I despise the ship myself and I have wasted my time and effort on stories bashing a ship when that effort could have been used in a more constructive manner. One of those stories was a literal hate fic towards Sunburst, depicting him as a love starved creep who stalked his crush who he knew was a lesbian and in the end killed himself on a live stream.....a story that I recently deleted because of the lack of effort I put into it.

Don't let this consume you. We all live and learn.

Not to worry, my man. This is a place of love and tolerance, unless you're DakariKingMykan (BTW, do NOT tell him I said that, mainly because A. Hating on other users of this site even if they are anti-brony is just not cool, and B. I may have typed some stupid things that thankfully got deleted).

Now, in a vain attempt to prevent this thread from being locked so the other users can accept your apology, EVERYONE!!! READ MY CELESTIA-CURSED STORY!!!!!!:

EA series of unfortunate events that leads to another redeemed villain, yay!
Note: The "yay" is sarcastic. Anyways, I think you can guess what this is about by the title.
Leondude · 14k words  ·  23  6 · 1.1k views

AND IT'S CELESTIA-CURSED PREQUEL!!!!!!!!:

EThe tragedy of Sacanas
A prequel to a fanfic I wrote called "A series of unfortunate events that leads to another redeemed villain, yay!", it follows the exploits of the individual that made the Staff of Sacanas and his inevitable downfall.
Leondude · 12k words  ·  6  5 · 387 views

PS: I happen to ship Fluttercord so know for a fact that my acceptance of your apology is sincere. Although I won't deny there is one nagging flaw at the back of my head (cough, massive age gap, cough).

Quillian Inkheart
Group Admin

Hrm... Friend, as Malozi said, this is a Group for self-promotion. However, I also greatly appreciate someone stepping up and admitting their faults and apologizing for it. As such, I need to -- by the rules -- lock your thread. However, I want to say how honorable it is to give a sincere apology and I also want to encourage anyone reading this post to send a PM to A Man Undercover and thank him for being... well, enough of a man (undercover) to step up and say "I was wrong." I know more than my fair share of people who wouldn't ever do that, on pain of death. You've got a lot of my respect today, neighbor.

If you want to keep this post up here, you could open up with a promotion and then go into the apology. Perhaps change the title to "'XXX' and a Sincere Apology" and divide it into two parts. If you do take that route, PM me and I'll unlock the thread post-haste.

Sorry, I admittedly can't not lock it. It's very noble of you to try, but it's on Undercover to make this thread at least somewhat about promotion.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8