Five Score, Multiplied By More 1,235 members · 80 stories
Comments ( 140 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 140

922527 I need help in getting the CMC's as characters in my story, On Our own. Can you find me an Apple Bloom, a Sweetie Belle, and a Scootaloo? Maybe Babs seed?

922527 I am looking for someone to play the Cutie Mark Crusaders for my Fan Fiction, On Our Own, featuring my Unicorn pony, Little Horn,.

Little Horn misses her CMC classmates as well as the other kids from school and her teacher, Ms. Cherilee.

965868 I need Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, Ms. Cherilee, and Scootaloo to be in my fan fiction On Our Own.

My Little Horn character and her cousin posted an internet video and they may have seen it? It's in ch. 4 of my fan fiction, On our own.

I have google docs

1231168 and you can still use Sweetie. Just cause I called dibs and crap does not mean you can not use her. There are already MULTIPLE of each character in this series and most of the stories are non-canon to the original. I plan on using Sweetie yes, but that does not mean we are using the SAME Sweetie Belle.

1232551 I found someone to play as Apple Bloom for my fan fic, and JXWheeler is playing his oc, Duo.

Chapter 6 is ready in on our own for when the Ponies arrive.

I found someone to do a Prince Blue Blood story, and I saw Swirlstar is planning to do The Mayor of Ponyville/Mayor Mare.

1232551 The cutie Mark crusaders are in my Fan fiction series, On Our Own, since they are good friends with Little Horn.

1319581 good for you. I gave up writing for this universe, cause I have too many right now anyways.

Just posting here to say that I've got a story starring the CMC. I know there are a couple other writers who have taken them as well.

1332024 Swirlstar is going to provide a story for the Mayor of Ponyville. He's already done a slice of life story, featuring the election of Mayor mare as the newly elected Mayor of Ponyville who is working through her first term. She deals with the events from season 1 and 2/

I've got a story starring Screwball started, so you may want to stick her on the list.

922160 Mayor Mare - Swirlstar
Screwball - Fanofmostanything
Prince Blue Blood - moonsaber56

Im honestly thinking of doing a Story with Soarin' and Spitfire, and then maybe adding a few more Wonderbolts along the way, I got a few good ideas as to how I could go with this

I suppose I may as well weigh in here too, yes?

I'm rolling with Surprise, Silver Lining, and Lightning Dust.

wonder, Wonder, WONDER! WONDERBOLTS HOOO!

God damn, everyone is taken! Well, I guess it's time to go by my motto: Fuck continuity, I play my way!

922160 I'm gonna be doing one on Neon Lights, a background pony. Could you add that to the list?

EDIT:

1181123 Hey, I'm thinking of doing him, as well. Do you wanna collaborate?

I'm going to put a spin on my story... guess who's going to be the star? Snowdrop.~ :pinkiehappy: I already have a plan of why she is coming back... and stuff. Just a minor layout though. :twilightsheepish: And maybe I'll add in a few more other fillies and colts that aren't used yet, to spice things up a little, causing bits of confusion for the characters.. :trollestia:

In my one, there's a (Technically) Nightmare Moon, A Doctor Whooves and A Queen Chrysalis and some OCs. (The 'A's are intentional)

1529553 Wow, Snowdrop. I mean, that would be a blast from the past for Celestia and Luna to have her back, alive and well. Good luck to you!

Having OK'ed it with the guy who had originally claimed Twinkleshine, I'd like to stake my claim for Noteworthy, Sassaflash, Sea Swirl, and Twinkleshine.

EDIT: With the way things have panned out in the shadow of the Five Score sidefic ban, I no longer have plans to use these particular characters; they're available.

I'm gonna do a story starring Sunset Shimmer and a couple OCs and Philomena. :pinkiehappy:

1720956 Oh, wow, Sunset Shimmer and Philomena!

I was wanting to collaborate on a story involving the Buffalo characters Chief Thunderhooves and Little Strong Heart, but I am not sure how to get it started with the new rules.

pchn00 has multiple of these. (Celestia, Luna, Spitfire, Cadance...) Please include. pchn00 is a great author! Some of pchn00's story's stuff will be on the sideline of the five score. FEATHERING GOOD STORY!!!!!!:scootangel:

922160 Hey, I just started writing a new fic, with Rug437.
We are using the characters Lemon Hearts and Sunshine Clouds who were mentioned in chapter 12 in the main story. :yay:

There's the new ponies from season 3 and 4

Ms. Peachbottom
Ms. Harshwhinny
Coco Pommell
Suri Polomare
Prim Hemline
Cheese Sandwich (Pinkie Pie's rival party planner, voiced by Weird Al Yankovik)

I'm also using Nightmare Moon, Chrysalis and Doctor Whooves.

Pinkie Pie's elder sister, Maud Pie, is another character that would be cool to have an appearance in Five Score.

The Breezies (with Sea Breeze)

Zipporwhirl

The Ponytones (Toe Tapper and Torch Light), since Rarity and Big MacIntosh are in the fan fiction story).

So far i've made use of 2nd and 3ed line background ponies. Twilight Velvet, Rainbow Blaze, Strawberry Sunrise, A few of the crystal ponies, and Raven, Apple Pie, and Noi. I'm picking ponies that get little to no looks from the fandom :)

922283 I saw the Return of Queen Chrysalis story arc in the comics and the CMC as well as Derpy and other ponies were replaced by Changelings when Queen Chrysalis foal-napped the CMC to use as bait and locked all the other ponies into pods, like the one they placed Celestia in during the Royal Canterlot Wedding. The impostor ponies had glowing green eyes and vacant stares. The Changelings even impersonated the Mane 6 for a time in the cave they went into to save the CMC, who by then were grating on Queen Chrysalis's nerves. Luckily, Twilight know how to tell her friends from the impostors.

I think Chrysalis, while posing as Princess Cadence, had hypnotized Shining Armor and her bridesmaids, as their eyes glowed green.

971969 I would like to see your Diamond Tiara and Silver spoon fic. Maybe throw in Filthy Rich and Randolph the Butler?

Has no one thought of doing a Discord one?

Wouldn't be canon, obviously.

4800605 Or would it?

It could be set a couple years after the events?

Okay... i was wondering if others might have grabbed the secondary charcters i was planning on using for my effort to make a FS-DBF fic. It seems they have, but since it has been declared that many fics can use the same characters, that's okay, then.

The main in my story is my own character. Don't worry, there will be an explanation as to how she gets there. The other characters will be Thunderlane, Rumble (Have to keep those two together), Flitter and CloudChaser (Same there). There might be chances for meet-ups with others' stories, if we can decide mutually on how it's done. But if not, then I'll figure something out myself, just leaving others out.

Anyone upset with interaction between stories? Please, tell me. If you don't mind, I'd like to know. If I really think it could be good, then I'll PM the authors myself. So if you don't mind, then we can chat. If not, tell me so. I'd rather not step on anyone else's shoes.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 140