Comments ( 35 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 35

So this is my OC Swift Knight:

Swift is one of the new guards in Twilight's new castle. She is usually quiet and reserved, but can be very outspoken if she needs to. Swift Knight is also proficient in dual-wielding; her preferred choice of weapon is her twin daggers. She also doesn't like talking about her past to anypony, mostly because she is ashamed of what she used to do. She also has a soft spot for foals. Her cutie mark is a black rose.

I would like to know what you guys think of her.

hm you wanna join a story group?

meh looks a wee bit stuck up and snobby. but other than that snuggly >w<

4278174 Hm... she's quite cute, I gotta say. Her eyes really makes her feel more, alive.

Based on what we know about her, she seems like somepony who got tired of their old life and wanted to start a new one, perhaps due to her soft spot for foals.

I'd assume that if anything would try to hurt a foal on her watch, whoever it is would very likely regret it.

Well since you guys like her a lot, you will be happy to know that I will be writing a story about Swift Knight.

oh I was trying to invite her to our story

4278198 Thank you for the offer, but I am too busy to join a story right now.

4278189 Thats a very good observation

What is her Cutie Mark's meaning?

4278174 she looks nice especially the eye's they pop out very nicely and I'm guessing her past involves an orphanage and her being an "older sister"

Can you give your opinion on my oc Crescent blade
link

4278223 Thank you :twiligntsmile: I do try :P

4278229 Dammit!I forgot to mention her cutie mark! Well her is a black rose, but I don't want to say how she got it(Due to spoiling the story).

Strange. Now I'm going to have to change a character... I haven't revealed those parts about her yet. But my, Ceata is almost like an older version of your gal. (Personality wise, she is exponentially more cynical. And she doesn't quite regret pulling a "Beowolf" on that rampaging dragon.) Not to mention that before being sent to serve as the commanding officer of Princess Luna's Nocturne. (The Night Guard. Strangely enough, they aren't guards, but in fact, light infantry. And they are only around fifty soldiers. They only wear the armor for ceremonial duties. Much like the U.S Marine's formal uniform.) She was a Corporal in the nation of Baltica, east of Gaul. (Yes, thats were she pulled the brutal dragon kill.)

Anyway. Your OC is beautiful, and I have already grow to like her. So don't take the wall as something negative.

4278243 I am not offended at all. The reason I made a this thread was to get opinions on her.

With that in mind, it is always interesting to see how other characters personality can be similar to others.

4278174 Looks great! Could you tell me how to create something like that? Also she sounds like a Big Sister from Bioshock... Don't fuck with them, that's all I gotta say. But I'd read your fic, I bet it be good. Also she looks able and strong so I wouldn't tangle with her... Even if I'm a Space Marine.

I used a program called inkscape. It is free and a great way to make MLP OCs. There are other programs like the pony generator, but it depends on how much effort you are willing to put in. With Swift Knight, she took me about three months to create her, and to me she is a very simple design.

She's cute. May even draw her alongside my lil bat pony Moon Dancer :moustache:
[Providing I get a break from uni work]

Her design is nice to look at.

I'm curious, how does she dual wield daggers without magic?

4278590 Thanks :twilightsmile:

To answer your question, with her hooves, I guess. Then again how does anypony in the show is able to grab hold of anything? Sorry if that isn't the answer your looking for.

4278609 Try some retractable clockwork gauntlets. That's my suggestion anyway.

I like her design. and now i want to see the story shes in.

4278174 Why isn't she smiling? Bat ponies become 300% more cuddleable when they smile.

4279456 Let's just say that Swift Knight has gone through a lot before becoming a guard at Twilight Sparkle's castle.

She is very cute!

Well I am in favor of bat pony guards for Twilight, so I approve of this bat!

4278174 I like her, very unique

4278174 Was she born as a bat pony or was she made as a bat pony with magic?

4283217 She was born a bat pony.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 35