Straight Shipping 2,895 members · 6,611 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Has anyone at all considered making stories where these two mares are shipped with male characters? Whether canon character or original character? Mainly considering they’re both absolutely beautiful and stunning mares who deserve more stories than the amount they currently have?

For those who don’t remember, here are pictures that show who the two of them are:

Meadowbrook

Somnambula

This may be up your alley. The usual heterosexual ships for these two are Rockbrook/Meadowhoof and Flashnambula/Sommagus.

I think those are a different story. They feature a human getting turned into a certain character.

I don't know any, but you've given me a few ideas...

Oops. Mountains of fanart of the mentioned ships exist, but not many stories.

Let me find my ink. It is time to write once more!

I remember reading a clop between Somnambula and a human

Well I already ship Rockhoof with Mage Meadowbrook so I can try to make a story about them. As for Somnambula, I can't think of anyone other than Flash Magnus but I ship him with somepony else( posibly Saffron Massala).

I'm writing a Meadowbrook straight romance story right now, as it happens.

The comics ship Meadowbrook and Rockhoof so hard, it's adorable.

How come they merely called each other friends, though?

:pinkiehappy:Awesome!

When will it be coming? Will it be rated E or T? And what’s it about?

They were moving so slowly, they didn't get to tell each other how they truly felt before Stygian's betrayal forced them into purgatory :applecry:

It’s too bad it never progressed any farther. Based on the show, it seems like the two of them have moved on with their lives and merely consider each other as friends.

Just stories that maybe can use the idea of Meadowbrook and Somnambula romances. Would have to flesh them out further, but the ideas are now in my mind.

That's the reason I shipped them.

Hopefully by the end of the month, T, her and a canon male character (not a fellow Pillar) realising they would have been a perfect couple if she'd been revived years earlier.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18