The Coltcuddlers 2,216 members · 1,177 stories
Comments ( 59 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 59
ColtCuddler
Group Admin

Kill Joy and Coltcuddler have been working round the clock for a few weeks, and It's finally done.
409 members total, represented here as avatars, pony oc's or images.
(see if you can find yourself)

(yes, pony waldo is in there too)

edit: added the newest members cus I felt bad- kill joy

I'm pretty sure that's me on the right hand side near the banner. I think I can see the glasses. Do I look fat? I look fat, don't I?:raritycry:

That's... uhm... wow...
How... how many hours?

I found me! This is awesome, nice work guys.

2182163 I spotted my cave pic! :pinkiehappy:

I'm assuming I'm bantavia?

Pretty cool though

I found me! Awesome job. Is this going to be the new banner?

2182163 I found myself! Sometimes having the gayest avatar in the world can be a good thing :twilightsmile:

Wow....my eyes hurt, so much awesome to take in.

*continues to look* AH HA! There I am, you'd think being a dark blue rainbow maned pony would make it easier to spot on a first glance. :rainbowlaugh:

Very awesome work!

2182163 I don't think I'm in the pic. The only one that might be me is the purple unicorn slightly under the right side of the banner. I don't think it's me though because of the glasses I see on the pony...

ColtCuddler
Group Admin

nah, you look good dude
if i counted them i start laughing hysterically and then crying... more than ten hours for sure.
left hand side above the bat pony, below the teen spike
EVERY ONE IS THERE!! don't give up.

I found myself! This is awesome. :rainbowkiss:

2182370 Sorry, didn't see that.:twilightblush: I was mainly looking for the darker shades of purple...

2182163 Found myself over on the right, and I'm not covered up by another pone! score for me.

And I found Wally. (Waldo is called Wally where I come from)

Do you have a larger picture? Hard to see through this.

IM ON A SIGN NEAR THE... I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO PUT THAT, ON A DIRECTIONAL LEVEL!

Holygosh.

2182163 You must have started work on this while I was still using the Sombra avatar, I can tell. That's ok, I love it, regardless! :raritywink:

By the way, I love all the generic ponies. :rainbowlaugh:

Vic

YES! Front row, woot! :rainbowlaugh:
Now I kinda feel a little bad for always lurking so much...

Kill Joy
Group Admin

just speak up if you like. makes me feel good.

i came so close to making them a pony pyramid.

yours is the one with the bucket in his mouth

there is the original image. i can probably figure out where you are, but its more fun to look

Vic

Thanks a lot for this, it's so cool this was actually pulled off! Also I love how chill I look :ajsmug:

I can't find me :raritydespair:... good news though, I FOUND WALDO!!!!!!! :yay:

First, I found me:pinkiehappy:
Second, Amazing work!:yay:

ColtCuddler
Group Admin

2183228uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
maybe?
above fluttershy flying with sunglasses.
thankyou

2183323 I LOVE IT!!! Here's a kiss, from me to you :rainbowkiss:

I can see I missed the party...never got to put my OC up or anything...Been really busy with work...Either way I guess I can still show him off.

Ambrosia M. Firehoof

Oh, there I am! I see my avatar! Awesome!

Well, I found me, right behind Kill Joy and Coltcuddler...the last place I'd look.

Walda was waaay too easy to find ;<

Yeah...I think I am somewhere in the masses on the right. At least that's the only zebra I saw.

Wow that is a lot of default ponies.
Also still searching for me.

Found me, and also Walpone.

Seriously though, how long did this take? It's awesome.

Kill Joy
Group Admin

2182203>>2183801

lets see... I first made the plea for OC's on the 22nd of May this year... but I really started working like crazy maybe a month and a half ago. I put in maybe least ten hours total work into it... maybe? its hard to say, I had fun making it, but its been ongoing for a very long time.

Kill Joy
Group Admin

i do like it, next time for sure

Curse my characterbeing extremelytiny and impossible to find

2182163 I guess that's just what I get for not having an OC of my own. At least my avatar is plainly visible, spreading its puppy-exploding love over the crowd!

2183838 You're planning.on doing this again? :rainbowhuh: Dedication. Well, I'll be happy to take a look whenever you finish it.

Oh, I found myself.

I'm just saying that there should be a larger image.

YES! Nigel ThornPony in such an epic pose! Elleeew Cloppits! Smashing day for a group picture, right?

This looks awesome. :pinkiehappy:
I don't mind that I'm not in there, I'm just happy for others who got the chance. :yay:
Because 409 different Ponies and Avatars seemd like it took quiet the effort and time. :twilightsmile:

Kill Joy
Group Admin

front left below sunset shimmer
left below and to the right of the pony stripper... dork butt. everyone is in there. and I remember yours. there are only a couple of scoots, and I made a point of spreading them out. to be fair, the blue thing is a bit hidden.

This...is...the...best...possible...THING!

I found my ponified self ^_^ (took me a while)

Well worth your time, I assure you.

Tis me. c:

Yay! Thank you! :twilightsmile:
And this is seriously awesome. How long did it take?

I think I saw me too the left next to the fluttershy net to the row of anon ponies

2183838 Awesome...even though I missed the party I thought I would share my buddy. XD

Oh. Sorry that I didn't see it at first. :twilightsheepish:
Thank you for putting me in there. :pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 59