Official OC Group 464 members · 1,482 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
Page_Turner
Group Admin

I'm going to start cataloging all the OCs that I can find! So, if you have one, post a link (or the image) of your OC in the comments!! That's all for now and thanks for 10 members!!

My OC is Pink Sprinkles.

Go to my story, Reach For the Stars. my computer will not let me send an image or link.

It's been a while since this group has been active.

1218452 My OC's are Summer Breeze (see my avatar pic and A Gentle Breeze of Change) and Little Horn.

Summer Breeze is my Pegasus and Little Horn is my unicorn filly,

solar chaser 15, Pegasus, mare, talent art. shadow knight 15, mare, allicorn, talent dark magic. dream dancer 16, mare, allicorn tallent assassination. frostbite 15, mare, Pegasus talent horror and just wish 15, stallion, unicorn talent good magic.

SacredHeart (Unicorn/Alicorn)
SoulSong (Alicorn)
Tounge-Tied (Pegasus)
Mis-Match Maker (Pegasus)
Lullaby (Earth Pony)
Red Rose (Earth Pony)
Candy Floss (Unicorn)
Fizzy Pop (Unicorn)
Locket (Pegasus)
Jelly Bean (Earth Pony)

Comment posted by DawnSkies deleted Feb 26th, 2014

1217814 Made an OC called Bastion Sky, large image I made here
Talent: Bravery

Name: Chance Grayheart (Unicorn Stallion)
Info: Slightly depressed, likes dubstep, math, and playing games, only gets angry when he's near a bully or his brother. His stare is ten times worse than Fluttershy's (when he wants to use it, and he normally uses it when he's angry).

And that's the quick rundown.

ThatWeatherstormChap
Group Contributor

This jerk.

His name is Weatherstorm. He does stuff and all that.

ThatWeatherstormChap
Group Contributor

This thread has kinda fallen into neglect. In the spirit of Nightmare Night, I'm gonna revive it.

These clowns. Their names are (from left to right) the following: Derkington Robert Alexander Bellray (Derky Bells for short), Weatherstorm, Starfire, Belove, Cananor.
I can't be bothered talking about their personalities and whatnot. That would take way too long. Just read about 'em here. And, as always, feel free to use them in your story if you have a role to fill and you think they'd fit that role. Just ask me first. I don't bite. Much.
- Cat with a lemon on her head

Edit: Here's another pic. Again, by marking.

Serlin[FED or Festian Equinius Drakeling or you like Lomga or Dragon-Pony] In a story I am working like to know about him just ask. No picture as of now and same with other character.
Bumble Bee [telelapathic Black and White House Cat] He part of the same story.

Comment posted by zone-hunter deleted Feb 17th, 2015

Zone hunter (my oc) was born in an unknown was in the everfree forest. Spending the first 15 years of his life the. He is a black ops grade survivalist and tactician spending most of ur life in combat with monster can make you good at hoof to hoof combat. After turning 20 he left the forest home to see the world (at 15 he left and found a farm and became good friends with the ponys taking to applejack and big mac like a little sister and little brother seeing as apple bloom had not been born and applejack only 2 when his saved her and big mac from a timber wolf) back story end. he is carefree most of the time, very smart when he wants to be, and protective of the ones he cares about. And very dangerous when serious, he believes being mad is a waste of energy, and he may have lived in the woods most of his life but manner r important, also very fast Also I'm 6foot 10inchs tall so he is much bigger than big mac and build like a tank. PS all I ask is you let me know if you are using him so I can see the story what you do to him is up to u u may even use a different back-story it only there to give you a ideas of who he is

1217814 My OC is New Dawn and my brother's OC is called Volcanic Light. You can see them on my avatar picture.

EDIT: I've got a few* more so I'll do that:

Chameleon: Pegasus mare. She has very dark grey fur with green piercing eyes. Her mane is red with a small blue streak in it. Tail is short , Red and messy as well. Her cutie mark is the back half of a chameleon disappearing.

Crysis Star (A very old one I made for a tangled MLP thing that I scrapped): A black zebra unicorn mare with purple stripes. Her eyes are a deep purple. her cutie mark had yet to be determined. Her mane and tail are also purple and Dark blue. Very 'original' I know. I scrapped this one though... maybe she'll have her chance to shine.

Sunrise Storm: Red unicorn mare, with a light peach and a slightly darker variant of that color mane. Her cutie mark is the picture of the sun with a cloud being pushed by a rainbow. she wears brown glasses and has golden brown eyes.

*I have alot more but I don't want to wear you out... Maybe I'll tell the rest sometime later.

I can't send a link or picture, but I have an absolutely obscene number of OCs. You know what? Lemme list 'em...

Guardians: Melody Wind, Domino, Mayday, Shutterbug, Violet, Peachy, Thunder Shock, Kizuana Nueshkez-Urash and Arosa (aliens), Chromida/Aradina, Terravia, Corona, Noctia, Stella, Eris, Carol, Copper, Lilac, Ember, Ashes, Marlin, Trinity, Penny, Zero, Roxanne, and The Voices (these are in Mayday's head. They are survivers from a spell that destroyed the Dimension of Second Lives).
--
Grade A Explorers: April Blanca (originally human), Sugar Bisque, Ashley, Crimson Flare, Rocky, Ace, Rani, Lightning, Tempest, Chrysanthemum, Ivy, Silver Strike, Echo and Aria (twin bat ponies), Autumn Breeze, Fairy Rose, Sun Spot, and Snowbelle.
--
Everfree: Beat, Shadow/Silhouette, Cottonmouth, Clover, Delta, Vendetta, Quick Draw, Darcie (corrupt pony->vampire), and Spruce (timberwolf).
--
FrEaKs: Pandora, Balsa (timberwolf pony), Mirror (half changeling), and a bunch of others I still have to decide solid names for.
--
The Traveler: Ditto (changeling), Red Herring (also changeling), and Whisper.
--
Fairy Tales: Kassidy Williams / Treasure Hunt, Bounty Hunt, and Ocean Gale
--
The Breaking Point: Cherry Fizz, Silver Lining, Obsidian, Lemon Drop, Mirage, Harvest Moon and Blue Moon and Blood Moon (triplets), Ginger Balm, and Enigma

OC: Steam Gear

A steam punk character, which I use in one of my stories. Here the story link, if needed.

My OC's name is Knight'n Gale (pronounced Nightingal, as in tbe bird) He is a dark gray earth pony stallion with a black spikey mane with red spiked bangs combed to the side. His tail is short and spiked and features the same color scheme. His cutie mark is a blue shield with a black Nightingale bird. His cutie marks meaning is as followed: The nightingale bird represents his powerful and commanding voice and the shield represents his fighting skills and his nature to protect innocent lives and to fight for what he believes in. So basically a commanding knight/guard/protector. He is also 25 years old and is about half the size of Big Mac, which would make him a little bit taller than Applejack.

He is a part of Princess Luna's Night Guard. hence his name being Knight'n Gale. He is very obedient to his commander and very loyal to both Princesses but mainly Luna. While not being a bat-pony, he is very skilled in fighting and sword using skills, making him a very reliable pony to have in combat. He is one of the more powerful earth ponies in the Lunar Guard but not the best. His main weapon is a sword emblazoned with Luna's crescent moon cutie mark, but can use other weapons such as spears, shields and halberds.

While off duty, he likes to hang out with his friends. His friends include some of the other Lunar Guards, Dr.Hooves, Vinyl Scratch and Minuette. He likes dubstep, and likes to drink liquer, but he is most definitely not an alcoholic. His favorite drink is the Apple Family's Apple Cider, both alcoholic, and non-alcoholic. He likes to bowl and sing whenever given the chance.

Although being in the Lunar Guard he does have some weaknesses. For instance, he has no left rear leg, due to a battle about 5 years ago. A spear had gone right through the leg, which is why he now wears an artificial leg. He can also be prideful.

He also lost his wife, and only son in the battle for he was defending them during a raid by a gang of thieves while living in darker parts of Canterlot. It is this experience th at drove him to join the Lunar Guard, so he can make sure nothing like what happened to him, happens to others.

His personality is as followed, Kind, Loyal, smetimes arrogant, mostly honest, energetic (more energetic than Applejack, less than Rainbow Dash), creative, mostly passive unless he is on duty as a Lunar Guard.

Here is a picture of my OC WITHOUT his Lunar Guard Armor:
Here is a picture of my OC WITH his Lunar Guard Armor:
Also please dont use my OC without my consent. If you wish to use him please message me.

My OC name is Midnight Radience

He is (or was) a human from an alternate universe. The shinobi universe to be precise. Midnight was apart of the Ōtsutsuki Clan, the first clan to use Chakra and master it in ways no shinobi clan has ever been able too, even possessing various inherited powers. Many things have happened during hi time within the clan, but to cut it short, He lost everyone he loved by his power hungry auntie, Kagura and thanks to his father and sister bestowing him the power he needed to defeat Kagura who posses the Rinnegan, eyes that grant the wielder immense power.

After his families death he traveled the world (under the instructions of his dying sister's last breath), learning many jutsu, including senjutsu, so when I returned to beat her once and for all, it turns out that he was still powerless to stop her, so during his final moments as he clashed with her with Midnight's golden giant battle avatar, Perfect Susanoo against her 8 headed elemental made dragon entity she created with her Rinnegan, she struck me a devastating blow, firing a beam of dense blue flames mixed with black lightning, breaking through his Perfect Susanoo, striking him, causing server burns in the process. Nearing the end of the battle he was brought down to one knee looking up at his auntie with rage in his eyes. He was determined to win even though he already lost and with her arrogance, Kagura stood before him with a massive hatchet in her hand. As he was slowly bleeding out she swung the blade down at his skull to deliver a finishing blow.

At that very moment within the late night of Equestria, Twilight who was experimenting with the Elements of Harmony, trying to test the magical limits of the gems. Well she got her results when the elements reacted in a way she never seen, transporting across space and maybe even time, teleporting the strongest life force that was filled with love and hate to Equestria, Midnight. Unsure on how that had happened, all he knew was that it did and now here he was. He only desires to leave and get home to finish the battle.

His name comes from Pinkie Pie. After he was summoned, he passed out from blood lost and thanks to Equestria magical law, he became an Earth Pony. he was healed thanks to their hospital and during his time there, he first met Pinkie Pie who slammed him with a bunch of questions, one of them, asking for his name. After he told her his name and she thought it sounded weird... so she gave him a new one. After watching the light of the moon glow on his appearance, she named him, Midnight Radience..much to his annoyance, and it doesn't help that everypony he meet goes with that name, so he soon shoved his old name aside and embraced the new one, Midnight Radience.

His favorite color is purple.

He currently live in Ponyville. After speaking with Celestia, she supplied him the resources to build a home of his choosing.

His cutie mark represents his family's power. He obtained it after realizing his desire to protect his new friends (family) from a serious threat.

When he first arrived he constantly bugged Twilight into finding a way to send him back, causing issues with the mane 6, but eventually he calmed down. During his time there, the first pony he befriends is Applejack. Every morning he would leave his home and head into the Everfree and training and he would stay gone for hours at a time. During one of his training days the Cutie Mark Crusaders head into the forest to try and get a Cutie Mark in some task or another and it was during this moment that they ran into danger, being attacked by a massive Manticore. Midnight usually avoids all ponies, not making a single friend since he got there, since his only agenda is getting home, but it was at this moment he acted. One of his sister's last words to him was live for peace and love and this was what pushed him, even though his body was weakened after his intense training. With his last bit of chakra he used himself as a shield, saving the CMC while getting poisoned. This action gained the friendship of AJ, the CMC, and even Rarity, but more to AJ.

After helping them with changeling attack, everyone starts to bond with him, slowly, but Midnight prefers to be by himself so it is at a slow pace. Their friendship really kicks off when the Crystal Empire returns. Princess Celestia believes that Midnight would be of good use in joining and it would be good to show him around Equestria, especially since she saw him and Twilight and friends connect more after Midnight's help or attempted assistance in stopping Chrysalis. She tells Twilight to bring Midnight along, which Twilight is surprised at, admitting that even though their relationship has improved since he arrived, she wouldn't exactly say it is good enough to get him to come along, but Twilight says she will try (and by "try", she will make him go). After "inviting" Midnight, with the kind persuasion of Fluttershy, they head to the empire.

One thing leads to another and Midnight helps Spike by fighting King Sombra while Spike delivers the Crystal Heart. This sets the foundation of their friendship and sets in the bonding of Ponyville.

Midnight learns a lot about friendship and that even though his family died, the intense love he had for them isn't and in fact has taken on a new form, in that of the main 6.

My OC: Midnight Radience

I have approximately 26 OC's and another 64 on the way in my longest running story. Care to grab a pen? :moustache:

O_o...

Yikes...

Should I write how my OC is, then? He's kind of a crossover between some fighting games, just wondering if I could. :twilightsheepish:

Well my OC is Ecplise. She is a unicorn mare with an unknown past, who grew up with her friend, Nightbeam, who is a demon. This demon allows her to hear voices. She uses dark Nerocmancy magic, and is a freelancer. She has black fur, a red and purple short cut mane and tale, and has an Ecplicse blood moon as a cuite mark. She has no emotions either.

I know how bad that sounds, but I can tell you its alot better then it sounds. https://www.fimfiction.net/bookshelf/883805/stories-with-my-oc-in-them

Say g'day to Phillip Finder. Born in Sydneigh, Aushaylia, Phillip would've preferred to have joined his father's jazz band, performing at home and occasionally traveling Equestria on tours. But fate had other plans. He earned his magnifying glass cutie mark during a tour in Ponyville, defending a mare from her abusive coltfriend, and thus began his life as a detective. He initially served as a detective in the Ponyville Police Department, but eventually resigned and became a private detective. His life then took another twist when he was partnered with ex-thief Daring Do. If he's not playing sax at the Apple Pie in Your Eye tavern, you can find him at 221 Honeybee Bakery Street.

That's Phil on the left, and you can read about his adventures with Daring in Ponyville Noire: Tails of Two Private Eyes!

Apologies, no easy access to images, but I have three OCs that feature in my works.

Quiver Quill is an earth pony stallion, currently employed with the Equestrian counterpart to Amazon.com and dreaming of becoming a published novelist.

Sunrunner is a pegasus mare and a member of the Equestrian Royal Guard. She once sought to join the Wonderbolts, but has since decided otherwise.

Pixie Dust is a thestral mare and a member of the Equestrian Royal Guard. She gets on great with Pinkie Pie and has a similar sense of humor.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26