• Published 11th May 2013
  • 1,030 Views, 93 Comments

The Manehattan Cutie Mark Crusaders! - Theater Critic



Babs and her 2 friends, Butterscotch and Frost, go on adventures that YOU want.

  • ...
55
 93
 1,030

Introduction

Listen up! Ah won't tell you this again, so yah better pay attention! Let me ask yah a question! Do you like stories about three fillies and colts trying to find their cutie marks? If not, GET OUT! As for the rest of us, ah think ya'll will enjoy it. First of all, let me tell a little something about myself, my two friends, and the origin of the legendary groups known as The Cutie Mark Crusaders, and the Manehattan Cutie mark Crusaders, it's branch group.

Mah name is Babs Seed. Ah come from a long line of fighters. Yah know that channel on TV that has those cheesy fights between two wrestlers? Well, ah came from that. My father was Hard Seed. He was the legendary champion of the PWE, Pony Wrestling Entertainment. Until one day, some nopony came in and actually beat Hard Seed! People started hatin' Hard Seed cause' he got beat by such a dimwit! That dimwit was Unicron, (Ah know, a really stupid name.) the strongest Unicorn in all of Manehattan! (Ah'm pretty sure he cheated by the way.) So after the fight, mah dad hid from the world, and kept low. He quit the PWE because ponies made fun of him a lot. Then he became a clerk at a grocery store, which was the place he met mah mom at.

Mah mom's Peach Cobbler. She knew about the loss of Hard, and felt sorry. They became friends, best friends, in love, and before you knew it, married. They had "you know what" and soon, they had a filly. Me. Mah dad wanted to name me Bad Seed, but he was drinking water, so they thought he meant Babs Seed. So they named me Babs Seed, though I would've preferred Bad Seed. (Though Ah heard Babs is short for Barbra. Barbra Seed? No thanks.)

Elementary school was a breeze. Ah didn't get bullied, so dat was good. There were plenty of blank flanks in the school. But middle school was dah worst place a blank flank could go to! Almost everypony had their cutie marks, and most of dem were complete jerks. They made fun of me, and soon, Ah had enough. So Ah bought a train ticket, with mah Dad's permission, and spent the next week at Ponyville, a dinky old town where dah 6 Elements are. I met mah favorite cousin Apple Bloom, and mah big bro, Windwaker. (We met at another visit to Ponyville.)

Apple Bloom wanted to recruit me to The Cutie Mark Crusaders! And I thought dat was a good idea, but at dah time, Ah was shy. Like, really shy. (The Flutter kind of Shy. BUH DUM TSS!) Ah guess Ah was scared of being a blank flank. Apple Bloom and two other CMCs took me to see their "float", a giant pumpkin. (Why? Do something cool like a pear!) Ah thought it was a giant orange! And two others thought dat too. They were two jerks named Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. They were so rude, their plan of me joining their side ACTUALLY WORKED!

Day after day, we teased and bullied them. But we didn't know they had a plan. They planned to SINK ME IN DAH RIVER! They built a new float, a golden apple, after I destroyed the other one, and they put a trap in the float. I stole dah float, and rode it, not knowing the trap the CMCs placed. But, after a change of heart, Ah guess, they pushed me off dah float, saving my life. I eventually joined the CMCs, making it dah fourth member.

When Ah returned to Manehattan, ponies kept on bullyin' me, but thanks to my new confidence, Ah just ignored dem. Then, Ah found out, most of the time, bullies don't target groups, so Ah decided Ah should make a group! The Manehattan Cutie Mark Crusaders!

Frost was one of mah best friends. (Ah kind of secretly like-like him but don't tell nopony, or your face will be on dah milk carton.) He had a light blue coat, and a blueish silverish mane. He was bullied a lot, like me. So one day, Ah asked him if he wanted to join the MCMC. He said, "Sure. But only if you let my other blank flank friend in as well."

And that leads up to the final member of the MCMC. Butterscotch. She has a white coat with green hair. Ah'm no fashion expert, but even a dummy would say doze colors don't match. Despite her looks, she is a pretty nice filly. And ah think she has the hots for Frost as well. Oh, dah irony, whatever dat meant.

So, one day, we ran out of ideas for finding our cutie marks, so we posted dis thingy on FIMfiction to get ideas from you! Then, after we are done, we post our adventures that you requested in chapters and publish dem on dis story.

It can be anything yah want. Bunny fishing, skydiving, acting, whatevah! So, get busy in dah comments!

______________________________________________________________________________________________


Here are the rules:

1. You must post a comment in the comments section for your idea to be featured. I will name the people who requested the idea. You can't PM me, it has to be in the comments.

2. No rule 34. But kissing is acceptable.

3. No pointless or negative feedback in the comments. I will delete them, regardless of what you say, if its not allowed. An Example is "You suck" without some constructive criticism. I will accept constructive criticism.

4. Don't ask where Windwaker came from. He will be explained in a later chapter.

5. No flame wars WHATSOEVER! I don't want this to be like my last story, The Element of Time.

6. No swearing in the comments. I would like this to be as clean as possible!

7. Like I said in 3, Constructive Critisiscm is allowed. I don't mine that.

8. No advertising your other Fanfics. I hate that.

Post away, and I might might put your idea in a chapter and mention you for it. Have fun, and stay pony my friends.